Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mars Volta In Santa Cruz
Zack de la Rocha Network Forum > the 'burbs > .:: Commons of Culture ::. > .:: Music Room ::. > Upcoming Shows
Pages: 1, 2
Metzli
all I can say is

I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!

clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif
red@tm.net
oh, they suck

shifty.gif
You are not a slave.
To fucking far away. Damn you Mars Volta!
Metzli
Yay! OddZoe and I just bought our TICKETS!! yay!

This will be her First MArs Volta show... So yay for her!! and it's in a small venue! so Even better! yay! clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif
Trainspotting
awwww I wish I could go!!!! cry.gif

You never know....maybe george is down to go!! Hes a crazy mofo!! laughing.gif
Metzli
yeah I think he's down to go.. you never know... he said he was down to drive up here to visit me... and now if it's the mars volta.. he'll drive up in a second! w00t.gif but if you guys do decide to go... DO IT NOW!! cause It's a small venue and they might sell out fast! unsure.gif
OddZoe
I'm going too! clap2.gif clap2.gif

This will be my first time seeing them so yay! smile2.gif
TheShootingStar
QUOTE(Rage-Babe @ Oct 2 2004, 02:14 AM)
all I can say is

I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!I'm GOing!!

clap2.gif  clap2.gif  clap2.gif
[right][snapback]136923[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I was going to tell you about this.. But, i figured you already knew.. wink.gif

I knew this concert would have your name written all over it!!!! laughing.gif
TheShootingStar
QUOTE(red@tm.net @ Oct 2 2004, 02:28 AM)
oh, they suck

shifty.gif
[right][snapback]136924[/snapback][/right]

Hater!!! laughing.gif
PatternAgainstLoser
I told you guys that the pixies show wouldnt be worth it.
red@tm.net
blink.gif
Metzli
I was never planning on going to the Pixies show tongue.gif

Plus... I KNOW they're gonna tour right after this so that'll be them headlining and all. grin.gif
Deloused
SO SICK! I got 8 tickets and I'm only about 80min from Santa Cruz....
Way closer then the Wiltern show (which was sooooo great!).
TheShootingStar
QUOTE(Rage-Babe @ Oct 2 2004, 02:55 PM)
but if you guys do decide to go... DO IT NOW!! cause It's a small venue and they might sell out fast! unsure.gif
[right][snapback]136979[/snapback][/right]

Word!!!! Because you got Deloused and *cough*cough*members from the comatorium*cough*cough* buyin 8 to 15 tickets each.. laughing.gif
Metzli
I bet he's gonna scalp 'em for a lot! nonono.gif

j/k Dude! tongue.gif

I only bought one ticket... Zoe bought two.. and well yeah... It's gonna be a GREAT show! embar.gif
TheShootingStar
QUOTE(Rage-Babe @ Oct 2 2004, 03:00 AM)
Yay! OddZoe and I just bought our TICKETS!! yay!

This will be her First MArs Volta show... So yay for her!! and it's in a small venue! so Even better! yay!  clap2.gif  clap2.gif  clap2.gif
[right][snapback]136927[/snapback][/right]

Have fun OddZoe and Rage-Babe!!! clap2.gif

I know OddZoe will have a lot fun since its her first time seein TMV.. But, Rage-Babe on the other hand will know what to exspect since she has been to EVERY single Mars Volta concert in LA!!!! laughing.gif
TheShootingStar
QUOTE(Rage-Babe @ Oct 4 2004, 11:02 PM)
I bet he's gonna scalp 'em for a lot! nonono.gif

j/k Dude! tongue.gif
[right][snapback]137462[/snapback][/right]

Rage-Babe didn't you say u did at one of the Mars Volta concerts you went too?!? But, couldn't get nothin for them?? laughing.gif

Or maybe that was somebody else on the site who said that.. unsure.gif Can't really remember.. dunno.gif
Metzli
Who me? sad.gif I would NEVER try to rip someone off like that.. however.. I did have tickets to see Metallica and all these bands at the Summer Sanitarium '03 but i gave those shits away! but overcharging ppl... nonono.gif nah! maybe if I was really desperate! haha tongue.gif

I haven't been to ALL the LA shows... just a few!

I know it will be fun! clap2.gif
TheShootingStar
Oh ok.. Maybe it was somebody else then.. unsure.gif
Metzli
I think it was patternagainstloser.. and talkin about the Long Beach show.. which was not sold out.. and la la la la la!! smile2.gif5
You are not a slave.
So far away.... and on a Thursday.. sad.gif
PatternAgainstLoser
haha, it was me. but it was for A perfect circle and mars volta, and the mars volta had already done their set. I wouldnt pay 5 dollars to see shitty ass APC anyways.
red@tm.net
QUOTE(TheShootingStar @ Oct 2 2004, 04:21 PM)
QUOTE(red@tm.net @ Oct 2 2004, 02:28 AM)
oh, they suck

shifty.gif
[right][snapback]136924[/snapback][/right]

Hater!!! laughing.gif
[right][snapback]137087[/snapback][/right]

zyes.gif
Vespertine
WHEN IS THIS!?
You are not a slave.
http://thecomatorium.com
Vespertine
Dagnabit, it's on a week day, thanks anyway ermm.gif
Metzli
awww... it would've been cool if you could've gone Vesp.. sad.gif

I'm not that exited anymore about this... it's like whatever now. ermm.gif maybe I'll change my mind later. unsure.gif
You are not a slave.
QUOTE(Rage-Babe @ Oct 8 2004, 04:24 AM)

I'm not that exited anymore about this... it's like whatever now. ermm.gif maybe I'll change my mind later. unsure.gif
[right][snapback]137928[/snapback][/right]

nonono.gif
3vili$i0u$
Mars Volta?

is this a band commedian or what?
You are not a slave.
QUOTE(3vili$i0u$ @ Oct 8 2004, 07:26 AM)
Mars Volta?

[right][snapback]137977[/snapback][/right]

I just died a little inside.
TheShootingStar
QUOTE(Rage-Babe @ Oct 8 2004, 04:24 AM)
[right][snapback]137928[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, thats how I feel too.. Who cares... ermm.gif shifty.gif

Rage-Babe.. I know you will get soooo hyped about this atleast 2 days before and the day of the concert.. So, when that happens don't say I didn't tell ya so... wink.gif
TheShootingStar
QUOTE(3vili$i0u$ @ Oct 8 2004, 07:26 AM)
Mars Volta?

[right][snapback]137977[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, Cedric is pretty hilarious.. laughing.gif
Metzli
uhh.. nah I'm not as excited as I usually get about these things... I'm more excited to see Bob Dylan next monday... I dunno.. what can ya do? dunno.gif
TheShootingStar
^ Man, thats shocking!! Rage-Babe can't get hyped about a Mars Volta show?!? huh.gif Something is wrong.. dunno.gif
Metzli
Yay! I'm going to See MOS DEF The Day right after TMV!! clap2.gif

Three Concerts in ONE WeEK! grin.gif Now I'm Excited! Yay! but TMV still hasn't gotten to me... ermm.gif BUt overall... all three concerts have got me WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
You are not a slave.
QUOTE(Rage-Babe @ Oct 14 2004, 08:31 AM)

Three Concerts in ONE WeEK! grin.gif Now I'm Excited! Yay! but TMV still hasn't gotten to me... ermm.gif BUt overall... all three concerts have got me WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]138754[/snapback][/right]

Give me your ticket. I'm excited about it and I'm not even going. ermm.gif
Metzli
yaeh... sure... like you're gonna drive over to Santa Cruz from LA.. yeah sure... you can have my ticket!! tongue.gif

Hell nah! nonono.gif They sold out the "advance" tix and if you want to buy them you have to stand in line but that would be like WAY early and it would be limited.. but whatever... blackhair.gif I dunno... it's coo.. one week to go. yipee huh.gif
TheShootingStar
QUOTE(Rage-Babe @ Oct 14 2004, 08:31 AM)

[right][snapback]138754[/snapback][/right]

3 Concerts in one week?!?!? blink.gif Thats just crazy!!!!
zack19709
That's awesome.I'm not too hyped about TMV,but Mos Def and Bob Dylan cool.gif ?Rage Babe is one of the luckiest persons wink.gif
TheShootingStar
^ You got that right!! wink.gif I bet Rage-Babe will some how run into all these artists either before or after show.. laughing.gif This always happens to her!!! laughing.gif
zack19709
Yep Yep Yep.And probably she will meet Zack again in one of these concerts laughing.gif Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky tongue.gif
TheShootingStar
^ Yeah, I can see it now...

Rage-Babe: I was walkin down the street heading to The Mars Volta concert.. I was already late because of parkin and out the blue.. Guess who I bump into (literally.. laughing.gif ).. Yeah, thats right!!! Zack!!!! clap2.gif

laughing.gif
Metzli
Ahhh You guys laughing.gif I ain't lucky! I just happen to be in the right place at the right time... seriously though.. it's cool to know you're place around BIG areas... such as Southern California and Northern California,... Everything is more accessable... laugh.gif

I don't see it as luck.. but oh well tongue.gif
TheShootingStar
^ Man, with all the people Rage-Babe meets.. It just makes ya want to move to LA.. cool.gif But, I'm really hopin Zack will be at this concert (I bet Rage-Babe already knows if he will be there or not.. laughing.gif She's has some kind of inside source on all of his whereabouts..) shifty.gif
Metzli
You don't have to be in LA to meet ppl or go to GREAT shows... about the inside source.. shifty.gif I dunno... dunno.gif
zack19709
^Maybe,but you have to be in the States tongue.gif I'm in Greece and the only interesting show is the God Forbid\Machine Head concert in December 13 unsure.gif .Rage Babe you're lucky for living in the U.S,double lucky for living in L.A,and the luckiest for keep meeting Zack laughing.gif
TheShootingStar
QUOTE(Rage-Babe @ Oct 15 2004, 05:17 AM)
You don't have to be in LA to meet ppl or go to GREAT shows... about the inside source.. shifty.gif I dunno...  dunno.gif
[right][snapback]138903[/snapback][/right]

To meet the people I want to meet and shows I want to go to, you do.. ermm.gif

I mean, when is the last time you've seen Zack just walkin around Ohio?!?! tongue.gif
Metzli
well Ohio is Ohio I don't think Zack has any GOOD reason to be there! jaja! You're in the middle of Nowhere! tongue.gif

J/K tongue.gif
TheShootingStar
^ ohno.gif

Thats just wrong.. ermm.gif
Metzli
laughing.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.