Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Randy Johnson Perfect Game
Zack de la Rocha Network Forum > the 'burbs > .:: Commons of Culture ::. > the monkey bars > Sports Page
red@tm.net
the big unit is perfect tonight through 8 with the bottom of the 9th coming up.

its on tbs if anyone cares.
red@tm.net
he got the perfect game, struck out the last batter
Holter
yay.

Damnit i couldnt watch it. i tried though
!b@Mb@M!
Perfect Game or No hitter?
red@tm.net
perfect game. 17th in history

http://msn.espn.go.com/#
rev79
scratch.gif Did it against my team too! Although, I probably would've secretly been rooting for him around the seventh inning or so if I'd been watching, even with the close score. Damn, oldest guy(40) to throw a perfecto and the first since '99(David Cone).
Grimer 54
I went to Coney's perfect game.

And I swear to god, I predicted it, and the score. My friend Mike and I were going and my exact words were:

"Six nothing, Perfect game"

Actually, we thought Hideki Irabu was gonna pitch, and I predicted 6-2 The yankees win, theeee yankees win, but then we found out Cone was pitiching, and that was my pick.

After every out, I was like, PERFECT GAME!

There was even a rain delay. But after the rain delay, He did it. I sat right near the foul pole in right field, near Paul O Neill. iT WAS CRAZY. Great experience, Incredible. I still have my ticket stub, and the program...

What was extra wierd was, that to start the game, they had Don Larsen throw to Yogi Berra, to commemerate HIS perfect game, in the world series. I've got my little pin thing too.

Swear to god. Swear on Big Zacks record, I predicted it. Jokingly, at first, but hey.

My finest moment...? Hope not.

Inside Out
pretty amazing indeed, but I still think it's boring as hell to watch a perfect game, oh well, congrats to him for being old, but still getting it done
You are not a slave.
Damn, you know the last inning everyone struck out on purpose. cool.gif
rev79
QUOTE (You are not a slave. @ May 20 2004, 08:52 AM)
Damn, you know the last inning everyone struck out on purpose.

Uhm, no... huh.gif Obviously the last thing a team wants to see is the opposing pitcher throw a perfect game at them, even if they're going to lose!
You are not a slave.
No way dude... they're all friends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.