Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Are You Playing Now?
Zack de la Rocha Network Forum > the 'burbs > .:: Commons of Culture ::. > the monkey bars > Guerrilla Gamers
Ascarny
So here's the idea: We already have topics about what we are listening to, watching and even eating, but this is about what game we are playing. (or what game did we play last time) tongue.gif

Let's get started.

I just played Tony Hawk's Underground which I borrowed from my friend.
Sulley
fight night 2004 and espn nhl hockey
Casbah
resident evil 3, i need to hurry up and finish this game before it gets boring tongue.gif cool.gif
AmericanPride
Natural Selection *Half-Life Mod*
OzRage
GTA Vice City clap2.gif
Anarchy in the U.K
XIII
OzRage
GTA Vice City
OzRage
VICE CITY
zacharias
VC
Jingle
I've been stuck to Tekken Tag Tournament the past month. I love this fucking game. grin.gif

-J
Anarchy in the U.K
QUOTE (OzRage @ May 14 2004, 04:07 AM)
GTA Vice City

I seeing a bit of a pattern here Ozrage!
OzRage
^ yeah i love VC i am 72% complete i dont think i will ever get 100% cause by then San Andreas and Halo 2 will have taken over my life laughing.gif
voice
Just got Van Helsing. I have to say its better than I thought it would be.
Ascarny
QUOTE (OzRage @ May 17 2004, 08:23 AM)
^ yeah i love VC i am 72% complete i dont think i will ever get 100% cause by then San Andreas and Halo 2 will have taken over my life laughing.gif

I've played Vice City almost 100 percent... I can't find 2 hidden packages and I refuse to look where they are from the web. Maybe I'll find them one day shifty.gif
OzRage
Damn i will never get it finished laughing.gif
Anarchy in the U.K
QUOTE (Ascarny @ May 17 2004, 11:31 AM)
QUOTE (OzRage @ May 17 2004, 08:23 AM)
^ yeah i love VC i am 72% complete i dont think i will ever get 100% cause by then San Andreas and Halo 2 will have taken over my life  laughing.gif

I've played Vice City almost 100 percent... I can't find 2 hidden packages and I refuse to look where they are from the web. Maybe I'll find them one day shifty.gif

There is one that i can't find!
OzRage
I have about 20 to find cry.gif but i have stolen about 10 tanks from the army and now they are in my garage shifty.gif
Renegades
Snake on my Nokia 3210 - Just so I could reply to this thread!! laugh.gif
OzRage
GTA Vice City clap2.gif
Inside Out
been playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 for about 4 months now, damn game is fun as hell and addictive
insurrection
i just finished playing FarCry a little while ago... right now I am just playing counterstrike (1.5 lol) although not too often... im waiting for Doom3 and HL2 shifty.gif
Ascarny
Day of Defeat (H-L mod) and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (free game with lot's of servers).

I used to play these two, but then I got bored to them and forgot how great they are. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.