Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Killradio And The Lost Prophets
Zack de la Rocha Network Forum > the 'burbs > .:: Commons of Culture ::. > .:: Music Room ::. > Upcoming Shows
voice
On Friday Killradio and the lost prophets are gonna be at the house of blues in west hollywood. I got an email that Tom and Serj are gonna be there. Only 14 bucks!
Holter
oh my god I already have plans on friday!!! what to do what to do...hmmm. so torn.

damnit I cant go... sad.gif cry.gif
voice
I'm not too fond of the lost prophets but killradio is cool. Its awesome that Tom and Serj are gonna be there. I might go, i don't know yet.
Metzli
KILL RADIO KICKS ASS! w00t.gif
Holter
Voice whats the deal, i cant find any info on this. I need proof!!!! no seriously though, do you have a link or something to where it says Tom will be there...?
TheShootingStar
QUOTE (voice @ May 10 2004, 03:15 AM)
On Friday Killradio and the lost prophets are gonna be at the house of blues in west hollywood. I got an email that Tom and Serj are gonna be there. Only 14 bucks!

So, what are Serj and Tom going to be doin?!? Are they performin as special guests or what??!?!?! dunno.gif
Holter
must...have...info.....where....is.....proof

gasp...
voice
The proof is gone, deleted. I had an email that was sent to me since i'm part of the street team that said tom and serj were confirmed to be there. It didn't say wether to perform or just to go see them. I got the email through my aol mail and i didn't save it so it was automatically trashed.
Holter
hmm im on the KROQ street team mailing list and I dont remember reading that dunno.gif

damnit i must have missed it

I went to the kroq website and couldnt find anything there either. mad.gif
voice
I'm talking about the killradio street team. I'll checkout the killradio website to see if if tom and serj were really there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.