Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kkk
Zack de la Rocha Network Forum > the 'burbs > .:: Best and Worst... ::. > .:: "the hot seat" ::.
Pages: 1, 2
rampage
hmm.gif Zack has me reading the KKK websites. I've never read the KKK websites. It is interesting to know where the KKK is coming from politically and who associates themselves with the KKK. Though I'd just as soon not have this propaganda in my head. Though it is nice to understand what the KKK wants to represent itself as ~ America, the brut Christian force who needs all the laws behind it as it conquers the rest of the world beliefs who aren't Christian. uncsam.gif
Sara
im not sure how christianity fits in all this, i mean, if ur black and christian, that doesnt seem to make a difference....

those little shit heads, really would like to burn all of them, kinda brutal i'm sorry ermm.gif
rev79
I've stopped by that site before too, just for some laughs. These jack-offs really think they're on the way to taking over the country..when are they gonna wake up and realize their dead-end crusade is over? And isn't it just great how they've bombarded RaisetheFist.com with spew...is their anybody on the board that actually lives in fear of these people? I should hope not...
Sara
not fear, but i'm just angry, like this whole racism stuff sort of goes beyond comprehension, like i dont get it u know....it's not ok and i dont know how someone can actually hate someone based on something like their skin colour ermm.gif
rev79
QUOTE (Sarah @ Sep 2 2003, 05:16 AM)
....it's not ok and i dont know how someone can actually hate someone based on something like their skin colour ermm.gif

Its the 21st century, you'd think by now we could be viewing humanity a little bit differently, but its not happening. There's just too many separated groups right now, and it seems like they all at one time or another cross paths and butt heads with each other, making the hatred grow even more. Its a sad thing, and I want to get involved, but it seems like a neverending battle. I really want to give props to people that stand up to these 'hot seat' issues- Zack, Sherman, MLK, they're great people whose efforts can't go unrecognized.

Tony
rampage
What do you guys think about Ward Connely's position on the government and how we should have the right to privacy to our race? So that the government can't use it for their elections, jury selections and gerrymandering, wars.... ninja.gif Is it possible?

to get you in the mood:EU: U.S. Anti-Terror Flight Rules Breach Privacy
ImperialAerosolKid
When I was 9 or 10 I saw the KKK demonstrate in a park across the street from my house when I lived in Oklahoma. I had no fucking idea what they were but I knew it was evil. It was like a stream of demons. I believe Rasta was challenging me then as a confused white boy who desperately wanted to escape from my race. Of course I feel better about being white now(I guess!) but to get your first impression of white "power" by watching a bunch of crackers burn a cross still makes me ashamed of being associated even by lineage with those fucks.
Recor S.
LMAO @ the Gift Shop.
cosmic
rolleyes.gif

jeez how funny.
Recor S.
Crylol.gif
rampage
stupid.gif hmm.gif nonono.gif
Recor S.
What's wrong with you rampage?
rampage
Cosmic is a little sensitive about the subject of the KKK right now and he doesn't think their hate is very funny.

You think its funny?
Recor S.
yeah, i think the KKK gift shop is hilarious.
rampage
What's funny about it? What do they have which makes you laugh?
Recor S.
The simple fact that a group of people who hate for a living would have a teal colored gift shop on their corny website is funny to me. I'm sorry if I wasn't "I hate the KKK" enough for you; but there's nothing I can say here that isn't already acknowledged by you and the others on this board. The KKK are dispicable, we all know that. So why repeat it a million times?
Moremi
QUOTE (Sarah @ Sep 2 2003, 05:24 AM)
those little shit heads, really would like to burn all of them, kinda brutal i'm sorry ermm.gif

That's not nearly as brutal as their history. We're talking about a group that is responsible for thousands upon thousands of lynching's. They burned blacks alive and saved body parts as trophies. There was a white supremacist that was put in a mental institution in the 70's. When they went to his house they found body parts of black people preserved in formaldehyde. They weren't his but had been passed on to him by his grandfather!!!!! How fucking sick is that, they pass on our body parts from generation to generation.

Some reminders:

Most people have seen this picture, the 1919 lynching William Brown in Douglas County, Nebraska
user posted image

1935 lynching of Rubin Stacy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
user posted image

1930 lynching of Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith in Marion, Indiana
user posted image

1936 lynching of Lint Shaw in Royston, Georgia
user posted image
rampage
No I hadn't seen those or heard of that... thank you for the info.
Moremi
It's really sick, how proud they look standing next to the bodies...
Recor S.
That's disgusting....I have seen the first picture before and I believe some of the others....it's a disgrace how they can just stand there while their children are looking at them and everything.
ImperialAerosolKid
QUOTE (rampage @ Sep 12 2003, 10:49 PM)

I have to agree that burning crosses make me uneasy too. Watch the KKK burn a cross when you're a kid then you will understand.
resist
that first pic is fucking sad
cosmic
QUOTE (rampage @ Sep 12 2003, 03:10 PM)
Cosmic is a little sensitive about the subject of the KKK right now and he doesn't think their hate is very funny.

You think its funny?

why am I a little sensitive right now? huh.gif

cosmic
QUOTE (Recor S. @ Sep 12 2003, 03:54 PM)
The simple fact that a group of people who hate for a living would have a teal colored gift shop on their corny website is funny to me. I'm sorry if I wasn't "I hate the KKK" enough for you; but there's nothing I can say here that isn't already acknowledged by you and the others on this board. The KKK are dispicable, we all know that. So why repeat it a million times?

^^ Word.
rampage
You're a little sensitive because of your experience the other day with your girlfriend and you needed to hear the word.
I wasn't about thinking rector was in anyway thinking the kkk was okay with his giggles. He had a right to laugh at their stupid gift shop.
But you cosmic, needed to hear the word
cosmic
^^ huh, what experiences with my girlfriend? blink.gif Maybe you're mistaking me with Rage man Leca.
ImperialAerosolKid
QUOTE (cosmic @ Sep 13 2003, 03:20 AM)
^^ huh, what experiences with my girlfriend? blink.gif Maybe you're mistaking me with Rage man Leca.

Oh God Cosmic. Your girlfriend told rampage and didn't tell you? cool.gif

Sorry for a silly post in a serious thread but i couldn't resist...
cosmic
Crylol.gif .... dunno.gif
rampage
Yea you're right Cosmic... That's Rage man Leca and his new gal

well you seemed sensitive enough to need the word... I was trying to get it for you and you seemed to enjoy it, so I'm glad I mistaked ya ..

Did it work out okay?
rampage
how does renagades come in... bloom?
ImperialAerosolKid
QUOTE (rampage @ Sep 13 2003, 04:04 AM)
how does renagades come in... bloom?

Huh? I don't know what you're talking about.
rampage
Yea? Oh good!

I don't know either. I don't really want to know. I just didn't want to be alone not knowing.

Fuck I like being stupid! blink.gif
Sara
ZDLRFAN those pictures are so bad....and what's really sad is that it's all real....like those ppl suffered.... cry.gif

zmat2.gif mad.gif ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH i dont think those should be put in mental institutions, i think they should be killed, i dont care what this fucking achieve, it's a punishment, and they deserve to be punished.

u guys know if their activity is legal in the US? it seems odd to me that muslim groups are being targetted for terrorism potential while those KKK fucking morons are free like bunch of crazy fucks in the field.
ImperialAerosolKid
QUOTE (Sarah @ Sep 13 2003, 08:16 AM)

u guys know if their activity is legal in the US? it seems odd to me that muslim groups are being targetted for terrorism potential while those KKK fucking morons are free like bunch of crazy fucks in the field.

Yeah, they've been protected by the ACLU in courts across the country.
But they were rendered pretty powerless by the CIA and FBI in the 60s.
Despite the more recent incidents we have been discussing, they have been pretty much a joke even amongst the white supremacists. But you can't forget history...
Moremi
I think it depends on where you live Sarah. I lived in town where the KKK demonstrated. I've experienced violent and demeaning acts, so have my parents and siblings. In some places racism is so ingrained into your everyday life.

One thing about the Klan is, the people under those gowns can be business men, officers or teachers. But more important than the organization is the idea that organization propagates. So whether you're KKK, a neo nazi or a racist cop that uses his power to abuse people of color, they're all the SAME. And whether group B thinks group A is a joke is unimportant. The fact is, they're all working to achieve the same goal. To get rid of us.
ImperialAerosolKid
QUOTE (ZDLRfan @ Sep 13 2003, 02:34 PM)
I think it depends on where you live Sarah. I lived in town where the KKK demonstrated. I've experienced violent and demeaning acts, so have my parents and siblings. In some places racism is so ingrained into your everyday life.

One thing about the Klan is, the people under those gowns can be business men, officers or teachers. But more important than the organization is the idea that organization propagates. So whether you're KKK, a neo nazi or a racist cop that uses his power to abuse people of color, they're all the SAME. And whether group B thinks group A is a joke is unimportant. The fact is, they're all working to achieve the same goal. To get rid of us.

I really don't think they are a joke myself...by no means. I mean I have seen one demonstration but that was enough. They scare the fuck out of me.
Moremi
Not me. Maybe when I was younger. But I've come to realize that the reason they do what they do is because of fear. So why should I fear them when they're afraid of us? I just hate them.
Moremi
A lot.
ratmgirl
All KKK members should be stung out into a field and shot in the face.
Recor S.
I think KKK members should be forced to do something for a community or something somewhere with African Americans....so they can see that all people are just that....PEOPLE....if that doesnt change their minds I dont know wat to do with them....shooting them in the face seems a little extreme though at times you can be angry enouhg to do that to a person....knowledge is the key....once you teach someone the knowledge to know that doing this is wrong, they can find a way out....if not, they could be doomed....
Moremi
Nice thought but you can't make them do anything for the black community or Jewish community or any other community. It's not illegal to be a member of the KKK.
Recor S.
word but i was adding on to the fantasizing, lol....you also cant shoot someone in the face....however....why arent they illegal....that is unbelievable
Moremi
They're protected by the First Admendment.

Shooting them in the face isn't realistic either but it's a better fantasy smile2.gif
Sara
kkk is protected by the first amendement but sherman isnt? zmat2.gif

fuck, this is really pissing me off now

yeah i hate them too, and i cannot believe they are allowed to demonstrate, i think it's fucked in the head, severe double standards mad.gif
Radisshu
well, them getting to demonstrate kinda goes with the whole "freedom of speach" thing, you know
Recor S.
Yes, but them burning crosses on your lawn and throwing you in the fire doesnt.
Kafka's Left Foot
yeah, see a klan meet in person. that shits eerie.

Its just hate. I can't relate to hate.

word up
Kafka's Left Foot
QUOTE (rampage @ Sep 12 2003, 10:49 PM)

racism used to plague me...personally. I'd joke about the assholes that gave me shit. sometimes humor is used to dull pain. it works sometimes. i mean, c'mon. a kkk gift shop? hah, i think thats pretty funny. but funny in a sad, really fucked up way.

Radisshu
i hate em crazy haters. errrrrrrrrr......
well i do, even though ya can't fire with fire.. well sometimes ya can.
Radisshu
and besides... who are those morons fooling anyway?
they're christian, aaalright.. "white pride wooooooooooorldwide!"
how many people in the bible are actually WHITE?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.