Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunset Junction
Zack de la Rocha Network Forum > the 'burbs > .:: Commons of Culture ::. > .:: Music Room ::. > Upcoming Shows
seditious beats
SUNSET JUNCTION

7 bucks each day... headliners:

Sat - Circle Jerks and Guided by Voices
Sun - Phantom Planet and Dandy Warhols

Plenty of bands on three stages all day for two days. Isaac Hayes will be there!

zapatista
Awesome! Guided by Voices are from Ohio! I know Tim Tobias he fixed my bass once. smile.gif
seditious beats
user posted image

grin.gif
zapatista
w00t.gif OMG! Where did you get that!!!!! hahaha That's him! smile.gif
seditious beats
GBV.com orale.gif
angiedavis
I live right off sunset where all the action is, thank goodness I don't have to find a parking spot.

seditious beats
QUOTE (angiedavis @ Aug 7 2003, 10:44 PM)
I live right off sunset where all the action is, thank goodness I don't have to find a parking spot.

Don't remind me drunk.gif

... parking oh no
angiedavis
^thank goodness I don't have to find parking. tongue.gif
das187
free parking at angies place w00t.gif
angiedavis
I actually don't have a parking space at the apartment I live at because they charge extra for that and I refuse to pay for parking when I am already paying an arm and leg in rent. But I always get the good spots right in front of my apartment building. So my friend you're on your own.

Oh by the way Seditious you don't have to pay the $7 it's actually a donation. For the past few years the money that they were charging for people was supposed to go to after school programs and the such, but the people that were in charge of allocating that money to the necessary charities took it and spent it on their personal bullshit. Technically, they can't charge the public to walk on public streets that is why they ask for donations.

smile2.gif
angiedavis
So I decided to go surfing instead. Anyone go?
seditious beats
i did... last year was much much better i think
angiedavis
Anything interesting? Any notable performances? Give me the low-down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.