Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freakonomics
Zack de la Rocha Network Forum > the 'burbs > Suggest
EZLN libertad
i just got this book, and i've been reading it non-stop, it's pretty damn good, deals with issues from Roe vs. Wade, to drugs in the U.S. It's very VERY well written, keeps me interested, which i rarely find in social justice books. i really suggest it.

sidenote: i also got motorcycle diares and chomsky's 9/11 cool.gif
insurrection
QUOTE(EZLN libertad @ Jul 13 2005, 12:13 AM) [snapback]182421[/snapback]
i just got this book, and i've been reading it non-stop, it's pretty damn good, deals with issues from Roe vs. Wade, to drugs in the U.S. It's very VERY well written, keeps me interested, which i rarely find in social justice books. i really suggest it.

This book takes a leftwing point of view? Not the impression I had at all about it o.O
Tell me more ;o
rageaddict
QUOTE(EZLN libertad @ Jul 13 2005, 12:13 AM) [snapback]182421[/snapback]

oh yes,i read this book... an economists perception.... though i wouldn't reach to a conclusion with regards to statistics...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.