Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zdlr Live Chat
Zack de la Rocha Network Forum > the 'burbs > Suggest
Fred
i cant iminge this hasnt been asked before but since ther are often a least a few members on at a time how about a zdlr live chat?

fred
rev79
It has been asked. You didn't imagine it because you didn't use the search button. We tried a chat room at one time and nobody showed.
Fred
ok fair point. + i dint know there was a serch button

is there any other chat rooms that mebers from here uses often? i was thinking a zdlr room on yahoo messanger jsut a thought

fred
Everdream
Well after reading this message I thought I may as well create a channel for zdlr members or whoevers interested to pay a visit to.

If you havent used mIRC before you can download it at www.mirc.com
1. Add server
Server name: irc.iinet.net.au
port:6667

2. Channel name: #zdlr

I idle alot in irc so im not phased at all but if we can get the numbers in support for this channel im more then happy to delegate power. Hope to see you soon tongue.gif
cancerdancer
QUOTE(Everdream @ Jun 9 2007, 09:54 PM) [snapback]208104[/snapback]
Well after reading this message I thought I may as well create a channel for zdlr members or whoevers interested to pay a visit to.

If you havent used mIRC before you can download it at www.mirc.com
1. Add server
Server name: irc.iinet.net.au
port:6667

2. Channel name: #zdlr

I idle alot in irc so im not phased at all but if we can get the numbers in support for this channel im more then happy to delegate power. Hope to see you soon tongue.gif

I can get a Teamspeak or Ventrilo if theres a problem with mIRC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.