IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> All Tomorrow's Parties, curarted by matt groening (simpsons)
seditious beats
post May 24 2003, 08:02 AM
Post #1

El Broma ¬°BOO!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 42

ALL TOMORROW'S PARTIES: U.K., L.A., N.Y.

THIS mis amigos is just awesome! ALL year i've been waiting for A.T.P. and it's almost here!

JUNE 21, 22 and 23 at The Henry Fonda Theater, The Palace and The Palladium

each night is 40 bucks, or one can purchase all three nights for 100 bucks. yep, it's pretty expensive. the line-ups are w00t.gif for me and i'd recommend anyone and anything to attend if possible! i may only have enough for one night, and i think it may be the first because the coup, ... trail of dead, and the MINUTE MEN wacko.gif (d. boone r.i.p.)!!!!!!!! are playing! the other nights are so tempting, too, i don't know what to do! ohno.gif

this year matt groening's the curator, ya know, the simpson's creator. last year it was thurston moore of sonic youth at UCLA.

oh, and here's the thing, if you buy a ticket, it'll be your pass to ALL THREE venues, dig? see, in order to fit so many bands into each day, they split up the bands into all three venues, so one band may be playing at one joint while another at the other joint, seen? this is how the show's done every year. it's held in the UK (april, sold out) as well as NY (september) tambien.

ORALE PUES! chido orale.gif

--------------------
deep s.p . a . . c . . . e
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th August 2020 - 11:22 PM