grooviechickie
post Oct 23 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #16

Junior Activist

Group: Activist
Member No.: 6,184

QUOTE(Everdream @ Oct 14 2007, 07:01 PM) [snapback]210451[/snapback]
hi belinda,

I fell exactly into the same situation as you and i've read many in the same situation as well and it's appauling and im prepared to make a stance. I have had to stoop as low to BDO and I feel the same as in the atmosphere not being as how i wanted it to be as the private show would be.

I felt cheated and ripped off beyond belief and even started questioning my interest in the band because i felt so depressed by it the situation, even being die hard fan since 93'. Anyways i'll be supporting you a 100%.

talk to you later

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

It feels bloody awful to miss out, doesn't it? sad.gif

I have just wrote an opinion piece for the SMH (hopefully it will get published, but probably not - it's yesterday's news now - it might get relegated to Heckler on the back page), I have spoken to my local member of state parliament, and I am being interviewed tomorrow afternoon by a media student who is hoping to get said interview on Triple J and/or ABC Radio National.

I can't let this rest. If nothing changes, we're going to make up t-shirts and get fans to sign petitions at the gigs all over the country in January, including the BDO.

clap2.gifsmile.gif

As I said before, if you want to join the cause, email me at aroma_goddess@yahoo.com.au The more the merrier, I say.

Cheers,
Belinda

--------------------
I've got to get a girlfriend, just for the summer, until this wears off. She'll be a summery girl. She'll have hair. She'll have summery friends who know how to be outside. She'll play tennis and wear dresses and have bare feet, and in the autumn, I'll ditch her, because she's my summer girl!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fish
post Oct 23 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #17

Urban Guerrilla

Member No.: 5,939

scalpers can kiss my freckle!.
Al I want is Perth rage sideshow, and ya think I can get one?

--------------------
There once was a man who fourteen years ago was caught up to the highest heaven!.
Whether in the body or out of the body I don't know, only God knows.

+Quote Post
OzRage
post Oct 24 2007, 03:02 AM
Post #18

Groove Junkie

Member No.: 879

Im with ya We want a Perth sideshow!

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/mammaltheband

MAMMAL!

R.I.P Dime, Layne and Kurt

+Quote Post
Appajexpral
post Nov 16 2009, 02:51 PM
Post #19

Junior Activist

Member No.: 7,679

My first Verizon Tour same problem as yours. took it back got a second verizon tour, worked perfect for a week. Then the trackball problems started and voice garbled problem started again. NOT HAPPY

--------------------
Too lazy to set a custom title
Public Beach

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th April 2020 - 10:49 AM