Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zack Has A Fiancee!, cool news story from coachella valley
reunion
post May 20 2007, 07:01 AM
Post #16

Junior Activist

Group: Activist
Member No.: 5,873

excellent! good show, zack! can you show us the picture you have?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
insurrection
post May 20 2007, 10:27 AM
Post #17

Very busy w. school >_<

Member No.: 2,022

QUOTE(reunion @ May 19 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]207421[/snapback]
QUOTE(kort @ May 19 2007, 02:45 AM) [snapback]207406[/snapback]
QUOTE(reunion @ May 19 2007, 02:54 AM) [snapback]207404[/snapback]
well i'm glad to hear that he has a personal life. although i was kinda hoping he had a whole family of his own by now. the disappearance of zack for years led me to believe that maybe he was raising a family. in some other article it said he had a girlfriend. i was thrown from this thought when i read "girlfriend" instead of wife. but then again, knowing zack, he would not want to give into the political institution of marriage. i could see him living with a woman for life and never marrying, but having kids. so, i hope he's happy. i hope the absence meant that he found some personal fulfillment and had less time for politics and music. otherwise, i'd be bummed about the lack of a promised solo album.

i'm just glad he met someone. i just hope she's mexican or chicana. it would clash with his public political persona if she's some white young coed. but i doubt that. i can't help but think his girlfriend has been some kind of inspiration for his interest in music from his culture.

yes she is

yes she is, chicana or mexican? or yes she is a white young coed? and may i ask how you know?

Someone posted a link to an article with some info about them, I think it was in the other thread on this subject.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kort
post May 21 2007, 09:21 AM
Post #18

Urban Guerrilla

Member No.: 3,398

QUOTE(insurrection @ May 20 2007, 11:27 AM) [snapback]207456[/snapback]
QUOTE(reunion @ May 19 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]207421[/snapback]
QUOTE(kort @ May 19 2007, 02:45 AM) [snapback]207406[/snapback]
QUOTE(reunion @ May 19 2007, 02:54 AM) [snapback]207404[/snapback]
well i'm glad to hear that he has a personal life. although i was kinda hoping he had a whole family of his own by now. the disappearance of zack for years led me to believe that maybe he was raising a family. in some other article it said he had a girlfriend. i was thrown from this thought when i read "girlfriend" instead of wife. but then again, knowing zack, he would not want to give into the political institution of marriage. i could see him living with a woman for life and never marrying, but having kids. so, i hope he's happy. i hope the absence meant that he found some personal fulfillment and had less time for politics and music. otherwise, i'd be bummed about the lack of a promised solo album.

i'm just glad he met someone. i just hope she's mexican or chicana. it would clash with his public political persona if she's some white young coed. but i doubt that. i can't help but think his girlfriend has been some kind of inspiration for his interest in music from his culture.

yes she is

yes she is, chicana or mexican? or yes she is a white young coed? and may i ask how you know?

Someone posted a link to an article with some info about them, I think it was in the other thread on this subject.

I know because everytime certain people here or on other boards ran into him, it was mentioned that he was with a woman who is Chicana, yes there was another article that was in the other thread that told all about Zack, Son Jarocho and mentions her, I'll repost it ...again
http://www.ocweekly.com/music/music/zack-is-back/26288/

+Quote Post
cancerdancer
post Sep 29 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #19

And through history's rivers of blood she regenerates

Member No.: 6,180

At a boy.

good find. zacks a busy man...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Riot!grrrl
post Sep 30 2007, 05:45 AM
Post #20

Junior Activist

Member No.: 6,158

If he had a fiancee when this came out, don't you think he'd be married by now??
well, i don't know about you, but i haven't seen the ring and believe me, i checked for it.
rolleyes.gif hes gorgeous! so if he really is with someone, she is a lucky girl!

+Quote Post
jESS_RAGE
post Sep 30 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #21

Activist

Member No.: 6,066

if i found a guy like him i would marry him
shes verrrry lucky
i guess my chances are slim now.lol

--------------------
If we don't take action now
We settle for nothing later.

myspace

+Quote Post
ratmandtotti
post Sep 30 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #22

ratmandtotti

Member No.: 5,677

Here is a site containing a photo with zack and his girlfriend. Her name is Carolina Sarmiento. She's a pretty good looking girl. http://www.filmmagic.com/ItemListing.aspx?...AL&ym=20062

+Quote Post
kort
post Oct 1 2007, 05:29 AM
Post #23

Urban Guerrilla

QUOTE(Riot!grrrl @ Sep 30 2007, 06:45 AM) [snapback]209957[/snapback]
If he had a fiancee when this came out, don't you think he'd be married by now??
well, i don't know about you, but i haven't seen the ring and believe me, i checked for it.
rolleyes.gif hes gorgeous! so if he really is with someone, she is a lucky girl!

Why would he be married now? That article came out after Coachella. Look how long it took for his solo album to be finished wink.gif
Since being even engaged might be a private issue for them, maybe they don't wear rings if they're already married.

btw ...those pictures listed are about 2 years old.

This post has been edited by kort: Oct 1 2007, 05:31 AM

+Quote Post
Riot!grrrl
post Oct 1 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #24

Junior Activist

QUOTE(kort @ Oct 1 2007, 05:29 AM) [snapback]209990[/snapback]

Why would he be married now? That article came out after Coachella. Look how long it took for his solo album to be finished wink.gif
Since being even engaged might be a private issue for them, maybe they don't wear rings if they're already married.

Yeah but you would think that they would wear rings? I mean yeah its a personal matter but why go through the trouble of hiding it? you know what i mean? so to me that just doesn't make sense. but oh well. like i said before, if he is with this girl, shes the luckiest girl in the world, and I hope that they are happy together. thats all that really matters smile.gif

...even though i know all of us girls on here would love to be her.. shifty.gif haha

+Quote Post
Riot!grrrl
post Oct 1 2007, 12:29 PM
Post #25

Junior Activist

wait a sec.
if that is zach's girlfriend. then i found an column on her and her childhood. she seems like an amazing lady!!!!
BUT, it also talks about her 2 daughters. kids? if its zach's girlfriend....are they his kids? dunno.gif

here is the story on her...read it...let me know if any new info comes out.

the story

+Quote Post
kort
post Oct 1 2007, 01:00 PM
Post #26

Urban Guerrilla

QUOTE(Riot!grrrl @ Oct 1 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]210000[/snapback]
wait a sec.
if that is zach's girlfriend. then i found an column on her and her childhood. she seems like an amazing lady!!!!
BUT, it also talks about her 2 daughters. kids? if its zach's girlfriend....are they his kids? dunno.gif

the story

no that is not her or his kids. That is a different woman. She is Carolina, the beginning of the story.

+Quote Post
Riot!grrrl
post Oct 1 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #27

Junior Activist

QUOTE(kort @ Oct 1 2007, 01:00 PM) [snapback]210004[/snapback]
QUOTE(Riot!grrrl @ Oct 1 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]210000[/snapback]
wait a sec.

the story

no that is not her or his kids. That is a different woman. She is Carolina, the beginning of the story.

ah. i see.
well anyways, beside the fact that i think he is perfect, I am happy for him!
and after reading that and some other things on her, she is an amazing woman!!
she does wonderful things and I am happy for the both of them!
clap2.gif

+Quote Post
ratmandtotti
post Oct 1 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #28

ratmandtotti

Member No.: 5,677

Where does it say that those pictures are 2 years old? First of all, on the top of the page it is clearly printed 02/25/2006. Second of all, the movie Duck Season was released in august of 2007 which is less than 2 years ago.

+Quote Post
TheShootingStar
post Oct 1 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #29

Freedom Advocate

Member No.: 352

QUOTE(ratmandtotti @ Oct 1 2007, 01:04 AM) [snapback]209976[/snapback]
Here is a site containing a photo with zack and his girlfriend. Her name is Carolina Sarmiento. She's a pretty good looking girl. http://www.filmmagic.com/ItemListing.aspx?...AL&ym=20062

Yeah Zack!! She is a hottie.. wub.gif

This post has been edited by TheShootingStar: Oct 1 2007, 05:22 PM

+Quote Post
kort
post Oct 1 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #30

Urban Guerrilla

QUOTE(ratmandtotti @ Oct 1 2007, 04:53 PM) [snapback]210008[/snapback]

Where does it say that those pictures are 2 years old? First of all, on the top of the page it is clearly printed 02/25/2006. Second of all, the movie Duck Season was released in august of 2007 which is less than 2 years ago.

My bad, I'm sorry. I had them around March of 06, I thought it was 05. I got it confused w/South Central Farmers pics

This post has been edited by kort: Oct 1 2007, 05:23 PM

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st April 2020 - 01:23 AM