Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Obama Deception, movie
Fremen Bryan
post Mar 13 2009, 09:16 AM
Post #1

"The Sleeper must awaken"

Group: Activist
Member No.: 6,365

The ONLY solution is to enforce The Plan against the traitorous N. W. O. Zion-Nazi mass-murder, inside-job perpetrators of OKC, 911, Bali, 7/7/2005 and the phoney War on Terror and Freedom, and reinstate God's Perfect Laws of Liberty and bring the perpetrators to Justice.

Time is running out

The Obama Deception

Filed under: March 11, 2009 - 20:27

Alternative ways of viewing:

Alternate Google Video URL

Youtube (in 12 parts)

Direct .wmv file download (1 Gb) http://r2d5.100777.com/wmvObamaDeception.wmv

Bittorrent download of the above file: http://100777.com/tmp/wmvObamaDeception.torrent

Direct .avi download (700 Mb) http://r2d5.100777.com/20090310_ObamaDeception.avi

Direct .avi download (700 Mb) http://files.100777.com/20090310_ObamaDeception.avi

Bittorrent download alternatives: 1 2 3 4 ..more...

View live (continuous looping stream)

An Alex Jones Documentary

http://www.obamadeception.net/

TRAILERS AND SNEAK PEEKS

GET THE DVD http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/obdedvd.html

OR DOWNLOAD IT IN HIGH QUALITY AT PRISONPLANET.TV http://www.prisonplanet.tv/ The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. It's not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

- Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

- Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.

- International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

- Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

- The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

The information contained in this film is vital to the future of the Republic and to freedom worldwide. President Barack Obama is only the tool of a larger agenda. Until all are made aware, humanity will remain captive to the masters of the New World Order.

Comment

new
Director Alex Jones Reaches Out To Obama Supporters
Submitted by cybe on March 12, 2009 - 17:58. new
Debunking Global Warming..
Submitted by cybe on March 13, 2009 - 12:37. Again Alex Jones is "debunking" Global Warming without looking at environmental destruction as a whole. Unfortunately Alex Jones, and many other are victims of a similar "left/right paradigm" when it comes to that.

This post has been edited by Fremen Bryan: Mar 13 2009, 09:20 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Tearz4Fearz_*
post Mar 23 2009, 08:26 AM
Post #2

Unregistered / Not Logged In

I told ya, Obama's the anti-christ .. he IS the leader of the new world order

+Quote Post
DTA
post Mar 23 2009, 08:27 AM
Post #3

delinquent
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 250

you guys are both tards.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Tearz4Fearz_*
post Mar 23 2009, 08:36 AM
Post #4

Find something better to say or (please) just don't talk ..

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Mar 23 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Tearz4Fearz @ Mar 23 2009, 09:26 AM) *
I told ya, Obama's the anti-christ .. he IS the leader of the new world order

No, hes a scapegoat.

(Like how he is 'Taking all the blame' for the so-called economic downturn when in reality he had nothing to do with it, and is covering for those who really are responsible).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Mar 23 2009, 09:57 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (elisium @ Mar 23 2009, 09:27 AM) *
you guys are both tards.

No I can bowl better than a 130 something.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DTA
post Mar 23 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #7

delinquent
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 250

QUOTE (Tearz4Fearz @ Mar 23 2009, 09:36 AM) *
Find something better to say or (please) just don't talk ..

Crylol.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Tearz4Fearz_*
post Mar 24 2009, 08:19 AM
Post #8

Obama is Mr. Celebrity and they are soo awestruck by his magnificience, I am surprised they do not have a statue erected in his honor, you claim politics is crooked, it IS! and Obama's a great part of that deception ..I liken him to Pharoah, keeping God's children in slavery.

What is up with this elisium fellow because your stupid girlie photos and big stupid antique vehicles are very vain and materialistic, and you have the nerve to laugh at me! someone who is fairly serious from a political perspective and Bryan adds more to this site than you ever have (misled as he is) anyway, fools go around laughing at everything, a more serious person would read this stuff and see that we are in line for a major catastrophe like WWIII.

+Quote Post
ImperialAerosolK...
post Mar 24 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #9

Freedom Advocate

Member No.: 483

I liken him to Pharoah, keeping God's children in slavery.

Just like Joseph did while working for Potiphar

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Mar 24 2009, 06:02 PM
Post #10

KRS-ONE and Public Enemy both speak in this documentary by Alex Jones. Fans of KRS-One or Public Enemy, if interested, should watch this film to see what these legendary artists have to say.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Tearz4Fearz_*
post Mar 25 2009, 06:35 AM
Post #11

Where are KRS 1 and all those supposed (rage) rebel bands anyway, I do not see them out there promoting change, it looks like they got rich quick, cashed in, and then dissappeared ..

Where's the "revolution" because I (for one) do not see it. .

These are just "movements" that go along with time, and happen in every generation, but that one universal MOVEMENT that causes change and the world follows, I've yet to see it .. where is it?

I just want to know because I'd like to be part of it. =)

Anyway, I have my own ideas.

Joseph only was a slave in Egypt and in prison for a time, but in the end his wisdom and dream interpretation saved the whole nation of Israel AND the egyptians, it was all part of God's plan to redeem his people .. in the end, it was the Egyptians who were plagued and destroyed, and God's people who followed Egyptian customs as well, but the promised land was given to God's CHILDREN, or, the children of his people who were away from Egypts customs long enough to be salvaged and turn fully to the Lord, (if I remember correctly, Moses did not actually see the promised land) although he was certainly the one to lead his people out of Egypt.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2020 - 05:26 PM