> Inside Out?
V
Pachuco
Jun 6 2009, 01:54 PM

Junior Activist

Activist
10-September 08

QUOTE (Bombtastic @ Sep 11 2008, 06:08 PM) *
'ello everyone, nice to meet ya. I was wondering if anyone had any Inside Out tracks they could share. Ive been searching for IO stuff but all I've been able to find are the tracks on the Inside Out EP and a bootleg recording of Rage Against The Machine (which doesnt have very good quality). If anybody could upload and of their other tracks i would greatly appreciate it.

YO DUDE I HAVE SOME BUT IT DOESNT WANT TO UPLOAD..SORRY BRO.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DTA
Jun 7 2009, 08:51 AM

delinquent

Super Moderators
3-March 03
Gilroy Ca

there are a few people in the site who have them i believe but i cant remember who they are.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zaina
Jun 7 2009, 08:58 AM

Urban Guerrilla

Activist
13-October 03
Australia / Pakistan

I've got the 5 track release of "spiritual Surrender"...but it's on CD and i have no way of getting it to you coz i live under a rock here in Pakistan... no modern tech available where i am at the moment! it's all dust and camels! LOL!

--------------------
" Free speech is a lot like money,
some people just have more of it than others..."

" If you shudder with indignation at every injustice,
then you are a comrade of mine'...CHE

" Roti, caprah aur makan!"
Pakistani People's Party Slogan

" Today is a good day to fight - today is a good day to die!"
Crazy Horse Oglala Sioux.

+Quote Post
Inside Out
Jul 4 2009, 04:40 AM

Activist

Activist
19-April 04
LA LA

I purchased the EP more than ten years ago and back then it was readily available via online purchase. I don't know what the case is today, but the album overall is pretty good and it's pretty cool to hear Zach coming from the straight edge scene. No Spiritual Surrender and By a Thread are my favorite tracks on the list.

+Quote Post
ghost of no shel...
Jul 5 2009, 06:42 PM

Activist

Activist
7-March 07
Concord NH

The EP was re-released on cd a few years back and i bought it at a Newbury Comics so its in circulation. And its not to hard to find a copy of Hardstance-face reality album online, i got a copy of amazon for pretty cheap. both great albums.

my two best finds for rage related albums has to be when i walked into a record store up in bar harbor Maine and picked up the people of the Sun EP and Lock Up-something bitchin this way comes on cd for pretty cheap. Boy what a find those were, I was like holy crap!

--------------------
"There's a thin line between entertainment and war"a society where the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. The media controls with censors and fear so express yourself and be glad your still here. Let the sounds of Rage caress and fill your ears cause better days are ahead, and good times are so near.

+Quote Post

3 V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

: · ·

· · ·

: 2nd December 2020 - 08:55 PM