V
fish
Jun 7 2009, 07:13 AM

Urban Guerrilla

Activist
13-June 07

QUOTE (Tearz4Fearz @ Jun 7 2009, 05:35 AM) *
QUOTE (JessicaLynn4 @ Jun 6 2009, 09:46 AM) *
If I have to fit into your definition to be considered a fan, I'd rather not.

I would call you the stalker seeing as where you're the one who seems to know enough about him to make your statements (ie- convuluted brain, schizophrenic, etc.) Reading about someone's life dosen't make you a stalker, and as I remember, you were the one that was nearly heartbroken over the fact that Zack had a fiance.....

Zack better watch out bc tearz is peeking in his windows. fear2.gif

and I think I know the difference between internet and real life. If anyone needs the clarification, that would be you.

Okay (I can play this little game witcha) and, well, you're right.I always peer into the windows of practically everyone's house, and man, have I seen some (major) hanky panky going on behind the scenes .. you'd find it amazing what you can discover about people by hanging around when they (believe) the blinds are drawn, or covertly eavesdropping on a couple of phone conversations (just ask the potty mouthed blagojevich's), or even sniffing through a couple of trash cans, yeah, I know who's who in my neighborhood too, I know who's cheating on their soon to be ex wife and I know which kids are refusing to wipe their noses or eat the rest of their dinner, I know which kids sneak out at night with their parents car keys (back at midnight) and which people cuss and swear, yeah, I know a few dirty secrets about Zack and Carolina Tom and Sweet D and yeah, even YOU (Ms. Jessica Sweet Thing) so yeah, I am pretty much a know-it-all when it comes to all that stuff, and don't trust me not to blab it all, I secretly work for the natinal enquirer and have a few celebrity books up my sleeve-which is set to make me a couple of million dollars, to come out in the coming weeks .. anyway . . rolleyes.gif

Shout, shout let it all out, these are the things I can do without, c'mon I'm talking to you c'mon.
I've seen your time traveling little spirit Tears and I know about things you could only possibly wish to know.
If you want to know more send me a message on my email, (If you know it!).
Wrinkle

--------------------
There once was a man who fourteen years ago was caught up to the highest heaven!.
Whether in the body or out of the body I don't know, only God knows.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

: · ·

· · ·

: 4th December 2020 - 12:12 AM