> Freedom For Palestine, Palestine is still the issue
Frank Barat
post Dec 23 2008, 04:20 AM
Post #1

Junior Activist

Group: Activist
Member No.: 7,314

Hi All,

Please do not forget about Palestine. Regardless of what you hear in the corporate media, things are not going better, its getting worse day after day.
Join some Palestine solidarity groups in the US. That's where most of the work has to be done.

in the meantime watch this documentary if you want: http://www.archive.org/details/Occupation2008

Thanks everyone

Frank Barat
London
http://lifeunderoccupation.wordpress.com/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Jan 5 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #2

"The Sleeper must awaken"

Member No.: 6,365

QUOTE (Frank Barat @ Dec 23 2008, 05:20 AM) *
Hi All,

Please do not forget about Palestine. Regardless of what you hear in the corporate media, things are not going better, its getting worse day after day.
Join some Palestine solidarity groups in the US. That's where most of the work has to be done.

in the meantime watch this documentary if you want: http://www.archive.org/details/Occupation2008

Thanks everyone

Frank Barat
London
http://lifeunderoccupation.wordpress.com/

Dear Frank,

I hope you are well and in good spirit and having an excellent day today,

Most Americans only get the news from mainstream media which is under Zionist control, and since most Americans form their opinions based on what is shown to them via television, most Americans are Pro-the counterfit Jewish state is but not of Israel, and perhaps never realize that it is the counterfit Jewish state of Israel who are the aggressors in the middle east and that Palestinians are merely defending their lives and home from genocide at the hands of the American-funded counterfit-Jewish war machine.

I use the term counterfit-Jew because the large majority of Jews today are Talmudists adhereing to the Babylonian-Talmud which is an invention of the Jewish religious leaders, like the Sanhedrin who had Jesus the Revolutionary crucified, that was compiled during the Babylonian exile that mixes Babylonian superstition with the Mosaic Law, as opposed to what is known as a TRUE Torah Jew who follows the True Law of Israel, The Torah (or Law translated), the original Mosaic Covenant.

Many people on this and other forums, due to their ignorance/inability to know the difference between the anti-God Talmudists who are racial supremicists (claiming that only counterfit-Jewish blood is precious and calling all other races goyim i.e. cattle, which is how they justify the killing of thousands of innocent Palestinians and other Arabs, and stealing their land while still falsely claiming to be the Chosen People of God and doing the exact opposite of what God Commands) from the TRUE Torah/Law of God adherents (i.e. Spiritual Israelites) and the people from the Bible, have attacked me as a racist, when in reality the true racists are the Zionists who without a single qualm bomb entire villages.

The Truth is that the land that Jerusalem is situated on, if we are going by an ancestreal basis, belongs far more to the Palestinians than to those counterfit-Jews for DNA evidence has proven that the Palestinians are more closely related to the original peoples of the Bible than the current occupiers who claim its their birthright.

Few Americans know that in spite of many 3rd world countries desperately needing aid with many of its peoples starving and dying Israel which is one of the wealthies nations on Earth recieves more international-aid from America than any other nation - the reason for this is the high-level Zionist infiltration and control of the white-house/political parties.

The Zionists in the Bible are known as the 'Sysnagouge of Satan' and Satan is known as 'the god of War'. Looking at how much war they have waged against innocent Arab civilians, the title is very fitting. American news media will continue to portray counterfit-Israel as simply defending its right to exist and Palestinians fighting as radical muslim extreemists but those who are not completely hypnotized by the lies know that it is and always has been the war-mongering counterfit-Jewish leaders who are the aggressors and cause of conflict in the middle-east.

LLTF,LLTK!
Bryan
2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The ONLY solution is to enforce The Plan against the traitorous legislating
bankster Satanic N.W.O. Zion-Nazi mass-murder, inside-job perpetrators of
OKC, Port Arthur, Dunblane, Columbine, 911, Bali, 7/7/2005, Va-Tech and the
War on Terror and Freedom and reinstate God's Perfect Laws of Liberty:-
http://i.am/jah/plan.htm

Time is running out:- http://i.am/jah/signs.htm

Soon, it will be too late.

This post has been edited by Fremen Bryan: Jan 5 2009, 01:27 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Jan 7 2009, 09:26 AM
Post #3

The Maps Tell The True Story
Filed under: January 4, 2009 - 19:00

How does a defensive action result in the total conquest of someone else's lands? The answer is that it does not. Israel is the aggressor. The maps of Israel then and now prove it.
Please follow the weblink below for the complete article.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Jan 7 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #4

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/519.html

Life in Gaza

(MUST SEE - VIDEO)

The video is about the situation
one month before
the current attacks started

Some history and background

What is now called "Israel" was a country called Palestine and was populated peacefully by Muslims, Christians and Jews.

This land was taken from the Palestinians at gunpoint and they were herded into refugee camps to provide a "homeland" for Jews.

Why Jews alone among all the religious and ethnic groups in the world merit their own religious apartheid state is a question that needs to be asked and discussed.

And please don't go on and on about "THE" Holocaust. There have been hundreds of holocausts in human history, many in the last 100 years. I don't see any of those groups demanding let alone being granted their own state with massive US economic and military subsidies in order to exist.

US politicians go on and on about Israel's "right" to survive.

How about the Palestinians' right to survive?

How about America's right to survive without squandering its wealth and its international reputation?

Jews are able to live successfully and prosperously in the most advanced economies of the world, the US, Canada, the UK, Switzerland etc. so to say that they are at special risk and need to be protected is a total absurdity.

In fact, many Jews actively disagree with the idea of a "Jewish state" and many are opposed to the Israeli war party's brutalization of the Palestinians which has continued without ceasing since the last century.

One bizarre thing about the second video...

The Palestinians are made out to be beggars supported by the kindness of Israel and the UN.

I don't know the value of the land, homes, farms and businesses stolen from the Palestinians by the Israeli war party, but I'm sure that whatever food Israel has provided to the formally self-supporting people whose land they've stolen amounts to less than 1/10 of 1% of its value.

Native American people were slaughtered en mass and then rounded up into "reservations"...blacks were worked like animals and forced to live in distant "townships" in South Africa...Jews were walled Nazis into "ghettos" by the Nazis and starved...

This is an old and obvious pattern.

It's time to stop disgracing one of the world's great spiritual and cultural traditions by claiming this gangsterism has anything to do with Judaism or its values.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Jan 8 2009, 01:43 PM
Post #5

Dear Friends, Below are two articles on the horrific situation unfolding in Gaza. One is an eyewitness account carried in the British newspaper The Guardian. The Israeli government is keeping all journalists out of Gaza, so this article cuts through the wall of silence which surrounds the use of high tech weaponry against a largely defenseless, impoverished civilian population. The second article is a Norwegian report on the use of depleted uranium against the civilians of Gaza. You can view these articles and more on the International Clearinghouse site: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/ Unconscionably, the Harper government is in full support of the U.S. blocking the call for a ceasefire at the U.N. Security Council. This amounts to a green light for the killing to continue. Please circulate these articles and raise in any way you can, in the media and with the government and opposition MPs, the demand for an immediate ceasefire and the opening up of the border crossings into Gaza for access to urgently needed food, fuel, medicine and relief supplies for the besieged and blockaded Palestinian population. It is only through public pressure from citizens across the globe that the bloodshed taking place can be stopped. Every voice counts. Sincerely, David Orchard =====================================
=============
DAVID ORCHARD CAMPAIGN FOR CANADA
National office: P.O. Box 1983, Saskatoon, S7K 3S5
Tel: (306) 664-8443 fax: (306) 244-3790
Toll free: 1-877-WE STAND (937-8263)
Toronto tel: (416) 778-7027 fax: (416) 778-6348
Vancouver tel: (604) 215-5580 fax: (604) 215-5523
davidorchard@... OR ccaftnat@...
Do Israel pilots feel happy killing innocent women and children?

A Palestinian in Gaza chronicles life under Israeli bombardment By Fida Qishta The Guardian, January 04, 2009

Saturday 27 December

I go to visit friends in the Block J neighbourhood in Rafah in the south of the Gaza Strip. While I am in a friend's house, my phone rings. It's a friend from Gaza City, calling for a chat. Suddenly I hear the sound of an explosion at his end. At the same time I hear an explosion in Rafah too. Just outside, somewhere near. My friend says: "Fida, they are attacking nearby." I say: "They are attacking here too." I run into the street and everybody is running, children and grown-ups, all looking to see if their relatives and friends are alive. It is the time for children to go to school for the second shift, after the first shift finishes at 11.30am.Naama is aged 13. This is what she tells me: "I was sitting in the classroom with my friends when the attack happened. We were scared and we ran out of our school. Our headmaster asked us to go home. We saw fire everywhere." People are looking at the remains of a police station. There are still bodies under the wreckage. It is scary because the attack isn't over, and from where we are we can see an Israeli airplane attacking another police station. At the hospital, I speak to a wounded police officer, aged 39. "We were at the police station," he said. "The Israeli planes came and suddenly the building collapsed on us. I saw four dead bodies near me. They were in pieces. Outside there were more bodies. Everyone was shouting. I lost consciousness and then found myself in hospital." Later I am at home with my family. We've just received a phone call on our land line. It's the Israeli defence ministry, and they say that any house that has guns or weapons will be targeted next, without warning and without any announcement. Just to let you know, we don't have any weapons in our house. If we die please defend my family.

Sunday 28 December

I wake up at 7 am after an Israeli F-16 attack. Our house is shaking. We all try to imagine what has happened, but we want to at least know where the attack was. It is so scary. We try to open the main door to our flat, but it's stuck shut after the attack. I have to climb out of the window to leave the house. I am shocked when I find out our neighbour's pharmacy was the target. It is just 60 metres from our house. They targeted a pharmacy. I still can't believe it. Om Mohammed says: "They [Israeli forces] attack everywhere. They have gone crazy. The Gaza Strip is just going to die ... it's going to die. We were sleeping. Suddenly we heard a bomb. We woke up and we didn't know where to go. We couldn't see through the dust. We called to each other. We thought our house had been hit, not the street. What can I say? You saw it with your own eyes. What is our guilt? Are we terrorists? I don't carry a gun, neither does my girl. "There's no medicine. No drinks, no water, no gas. We are suffering from hunger. They attack us. What does Israel want? Can it be worse than this? I don't think so. Would they accept this for themselves? "Look at the children. What are they guilty of? They were sleeping at 7am. All the night they didn't sleep. This child was traumatised during the attack. Do they have rockets to attack with?"

Monday 29 December

The Israeli army is destroying the tunnels that go from Rafah into Egypt. For the past year and a half the Israeli government has intensified the economic blockade of Gaza by closing all the border crossings that allow aid and essential supplies to reach Palestinians in Gaza. This forced Palestinians to dig tunnels to Egypt to survive. From our house we can hear the explosions and the house is shaking.At night we can't go out. No one goes out. If you go out you will risk your life. You don't know where the bombs will fall. My mother is so sad. She watches me writing my reports and says: "Fida, will it make any difference?" Before the attack started we got some food aid from the EU. It's not much, but it's enough, we're not starving. But some of our friends have nothing. My mum warns me: "Fida, don't leave the house, it's too dangerous outside." Then she goes out to share our food with the neighbours who have nothing.

Wednesday 31 December

11.40 pm: a powerful air strike somewhere nearby. I was sleeping but the blast wakes me up. I see my mum looking from the window. She points at one of the refugee camps. "The attack was there," she said. I went back to sleep – not because I don't care, but because I can't deal with it. If the attack was really aimed at one of the camps that means hundreds are going to be injured or even killed, the houses destroyed. I really can't imagine it.

Thursday 1 January

In the morning I get up early and call a friend who lives in Alshabora camp. He confirms the attack had hit there and I go to meet him. It looks like an earthquake. Many houses have been damaged, and many people have been wounded. The people who had escaped injury were trying to clean the place up – they have nowhere else to go. But the biggest shock is when I ask about the target. It was the children's playground. "We heard a strong explosion happen, but with all the smoke and the dust we couldn't see well, and the electricity was off," I am told by a small child. "We saw everything fall down – the window broke on us. We went downstairs, and people were saying that the playground's been targeted. This park is not a member of Hamas, it's a park for playing. It's for civilians – so why did they attack it?," asks one 12-year-old girl who lives nearby. The target was a civilian area – but there was no warning, not one phone call from the Israeli army to tell civilians to beware. I visit the main hospital in Rafah. There are so many injured people, most of them children. In one ward, I meet four children aged five or six. They are in deep shock. They can't speak, they just look at you. Only one child could say his name: "Abdel Rahman". That's all he can say. Otherwise, he just stares. He's five. His ear was wounded by shrapnel, his head is covered by bandages. There is a 16-year-old girl also suffering from shrapnel injuries. Three of her brothers were killed; all her family were injured. She looks like a zombie and says nothing at all. Her mother is dying in the intensive care unit. The hospital manger, Abu Youssef Alnajar, gives the statistics for 1 January: two dead – a young man aged 22 and a woman aged 33; 59 injured – 16 children, 18 women and the rest old people. Most of them had been sleeping when the bombs dropped. I go back home and the first thing I do is take a shower. I feel really upset after what I have seen. As always I am trying to cope with the situation but sometimes it is too much to deal with. A short message to the pilots in the Israeli F-16s: does it make you feel happy to kill Palestinian children and women? Do you feel it's your duty? Killing every child and woman, man and teenager in Gaza? I don't know what exactly you feel, what exactly you think, but please think of your mother and sister, your son and daughter.

Friday 2 January

I am in the hospital again. An ambulance crew has been called out to help an injured man somewhere near the ruins of the old Gaza airport. He's a civilian, one of the bedouin who tend their sheep in that area. Four shepherds saw an explosion and went to investigate – when they arrived at the scene there was a second bomb and they were injured. An ambulance managed to rescue three of the men. But one of their friends is still there, bleeding. The ambulance crew are afraid to go back for him. The wounded man is just 50 metres away from the green line so they are afraid the Israeli soldiers will target them. Outside there are still planes in the air. I have just heard a big explosion on the border area. • Fida Qishta is a freelance Palestinian television producer and writer based in Gaza's southern township of Rafah

======

Depleted uranium found in Gaza victims

Sun, 04 Jan 2009 13:16:21 GMT

Medics tell Press TV they have found traces of depleted uranium in some Gaza residents wounded in Israel's ground offensive on the strip. Norwegian medics told Press TV correspondent Akram al-Sattari that some of the victims who have been wounded since Israel began its attacks on the Gaza Strip on December 27 have traces of depleted uranium in their bodies. The report comes after Israeli tanks and troops swept across the border into Gaza on Saturday night, opening a ground operation after eight days of intensive attacks by Israeli air and naval forces on the impoverished region. Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak warned on Sunday that the wide-ranging ground offensive in the Gaza Strip would be "full of surprises." A ground offensive in the densely-populated Gaza is expected to drastically increase the death toll of the civilian population. The latest assaults bring the number of Palestinians killed to over 488 with 2790 others wounded. The UN says that about 25 percent of the casualties were civilian deaths - including at least 34 children. According to Israeli army officials, at least 30 of its soldiers have been wounded since the start of the ground campaign. Amid global condemnation of the ongoing violence in the region, the UN Security Council failed to agree on a united approach to resolve the crisis. "Once again, the world is watching in dismay the dysfunctionality of the Security Council," UN General Assembly chief Miguel d'Escoto said Sunday. According to diplomatic sources, the US blocked a Security Council resolution, with US Deputy Ambassador Alejandro Wolff arguing that an official statement that criticizes both Israel and Hamas would not be helpful. The White House has so far declined to comment on whether an Israeli ground incursion into Gaza is a justified measure.

AA/DT/CS/MD © Press TV 2007. All Rights Reserved.
Andrew J. Moulden M.D., Ph.D.

The core essence of "Greater Things" is that there is always a better way to do things -- anything -- whether it be religion, politics, science, academia -- anything. To the extent that we get institutionalized and codified in a set belief system, is the extent that we inhibit the ability to grow and learn new and better ways.
[/size]

This post has been edited by Fremen Bryan: Jan 8 2009, 01:49 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Jan 8 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #6

Don't Call It Gaza,
It Is Palestine

By Hesham Tillawi, PhD
1-7-9

The ultimate Israeli objective in Southern Palestine is to create a neutralized "Gazan" regime that is geographically and politically separate from the regime in the West Bank. It has always been part of Israel's strategy to split the Palestinian people into West Bankers and Gazans. Since the starting of the First Intifada in 1987 Israel looked for ways to split the cohesiveness of the Palestinian people. I doubt if at that time their intention was to create two geographically and politically separate groups of Palestinians, but it looks like Israel is about to harvest the fruits of many years of planting and replanting.

It was ironic that Israel and the United States would force the Palestinians with an ultimatum to hold elections at a time when the Palestinians did not even have a State, but yet ignored all the Arab States' state of democracy. The election I am talking about is the one giving Hamas a majority of seats in the Palestinian Legislative Council, a product of the Oslo Agreement that Hamas opposed and yet to recognize. The United States and Israel ignored this fact at the time--why? Why didn't they ask Hamas to sign the Oslo Agreement if it wants to enter the election which was based on the Oslo Agreement?

Incidentally, I remember Western Media as well as Arab Media talking about the two million dollars that the US was sending FATAH, the party of Mahmuod Abbas to use for campaigning at the same time that Hamas was getting millions of dollars from states that were friendly with Israel and others which were not, such as Iran. This fact was ignored by the media. On the contrary even Western Media was talking about the positive aspects of Hamas social programs, meaning schools and hospitals while at the same time "exposing" the "corruption" of FATAH " fat cats". Why?

America and Israel were aware of Hamas' challenge to FATAH and did nothing to stop it. The Palestinians did not need to have an election at that time. If Israel and the US were so concerned about the Palestinian people they would have worked for the establishment of a Palestinian State and made sure that a friendly regime was in place. The ironic thing that the U.S. and Israel did was to "help" Hamas get into a power position and immediately they opposed it. They opposed a situation that they helped create. Why?

Hamas won the election on January 25, 2006, but in 2005 an Israeli General who warned that Hamas was arming the public to overthrow Fatah was reprimanded. Why would Hamas be allowed to arm itself and enter an election? Why?

On June 14 Hamas took over the control of Gaza after overthrowing Fatah leadership and security apparatus as Israel stood on the side line and watched as one of its main objectives was finally coming into reality, two separate Palestinian entities opposed to each other creating two regimes to mirror the two spectrums of the Arab regimes in the area. Israel could have stopped Hamas take over with one F-16 sortie or even an Apache, but chose not to. Why? With Hamas take over the Palestinians finally came around to exactly where Israel wanted them to be. Geographically, politically, socially, and otherwise different from their brethren in to the north.

Today, we see Western Media, Arab Media, Palestinian Media, World governments and their people including Arab Governments and their people calling it nothing but "Gaza" and the Palestinians there as "Gazans". "FREE GAZA" we now say, not "free Palestine". That is exactly what Israel wants, for the world to start calling that Palestinian territory, Gaza. Palestine is in Ramallah, Gaza is in Gaza. There are Palestinians, and there are Gazans, just like there are Iraqis and Kuwaitis, Syrians and Lebanese, Egyptians and Sudanese, etc etc... It looks like

<http://cosmos.ucc.ie/cs1064/jabowen/IPSC/articles/article0005345.html>

Strategy For Israel In the Nineteen Eighties also known as

<http://www.geocities.com/alabasters_archive/zionist_plan.html>
The Zionist Plan for The Middle East is finally reaching the Palestinians after visiting Iraq and Sudan.
Israel did not "get" Hamas all the way here to destroy it, no, but it wants to disarm it. just as the U.S did with Saddam and his scuds, Israel want all Hamas heavy guns destroyed for now, until the time comes when Hamas is no longer needed just like Saddam. In my opinion it is not in Israel's favor to eliminate Hamas at this time, on the contrary, it is in its favor to allow Hamas to become a stronger political organization equally accepted in the Arab world as well as in the World just as another regime in the Middle East, like the Hashemites in Jordan, Ba'ath in Syria, Fatah in Ramallah. Its not Hamas rockets that Israel is after, but rather the wholesale liquidation of the Palestinian problem.

Does it have to happen like that? Of course not but it seems that all parties involved ,with no exceptions, find themselves in a position without any other alternatives but to continue with this separation. The ball is in the people's court now. Maybe that is why Israel is targeting the people.

Disclaimer Donate to Rense.com
Support Free And Honest
Journalism At Rense.com
Email
Article
Subscribe To RenseRadio!
Enormous Online Archives,
MP3s, Streaming Audio Files,
Highest Quality Live Programs

MainPage
http://www.rense.com

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Jan 12 2009, 01:14 PM
Post #7

[b] Israeli Butchers Order 100 Family
Members Into House
Then Shell It, Killing 70

By Mary Sparrowdancer
Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved
1-8-9
For those who still believe the Israeli lie that they are not targeting civilians, and that if they do target civilians, then those civilians (including infants) must be "terrorists," this is a recount of the butchery displayed by the US-funded Israeli military earlier this week. According to surviving members of the al-Samouni family, on Sunday of this past week, Israeli soldiers ordered approximately 100 members of the extended al-Samouni family to gather into one single house in the town of Zeitoun near Gaza City. Just after dawn the following morning, knowing that the house was filled with civilians including mothers with infants and children, the Israeli military repeatedly shelled the house, killing approximately 70 members of the family. As reported in the Telegraph.co.uk, "A handful of survivors, some wounded, others carrying dead or dying infants, made it on foot to Gaza's main north-south road before they were given lifts to hospital. Three small children were buried in Gaza City that afternoon." Apparently, medical personnel in convoys led by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) made several attempts to rescue the wounded in the area, but were forced to turn back and retreat after the Israeli military began shooting at them. In another report, the ICRC accused the Israeli military of "unacceptable" conduct violating international humanitarian laws, after ICRC spent four days attempting to arrange safe access to other bombed-out houses filled with wounded. When finally "allowed" to enter the bombed neighborhoods, in one house they discovered four young children near the bodies of their dead mothers. Having had no food or water in days, the children were too weak to stand. It was necessary for the children and wounded to be taken to the hospital by donkey cart, because the Israelis had taken time to construct earthen walls that prevented rescue vehicles from reaching the wounded http://www.samliquidation.com/noahidenews884.htm
[/b]

--------------------

+Quote Post
TROoM!
post Jan 20 2009, 05:17 AM
Post #8

Junior Activist

Member No.: 7,344

Its easy to sit far beyond and criticize everyone!
You are doing good job to manipulate the fact to one side, which is pretty obvius to which side!

Its a shame that a wise man like you, belive in half truth and support others lies without asking the right questions. You are only a reflection of others. I read the things you write over and over again, The more i read the more i realize you are the same evil person that you try to describe (aka Jews).

+Quote Post
afif
post Jan 20 2009, 07:48 AM
Post #9

Junior Activist

Member No.: 7,345

QUOTE (TROoM! @ Jan 20 2009, 09:17 PM) *
You are doing good job to manipulate the fact to one side, which is pretty obvius to which side!

Its a shame that a wise man like you, belive in half truth and support others lies without asking the right questions. You are only a reflection of others. I read the things you write over and over again, The more i read the more i realize you are the same evil person that you try to describe (aka Jews).

If the guy is wrong, why not you enlighten the rest of us here with the truth? Facts would be nice.

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Jan 20 2009, 02:28 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (TROoM! @ Jan 20 2009, 05:17 AM) *

Lets look at the facts - there was a ceasefire that (Counterfit-) Israel violated first, and then the (Counterfit-) Israeli Mossad (whose motto is "By way of deception thou shalt make war") claimed that "Hamas", who is in reality created by the Mossad and funded with U.S. foreign aide to (Counterfit-) Israel, fired rockets into (Counterfit-) Israeli territory (which is in reality Palestinian land that the Zionists invaded pillaged and now claim as their own), of which there is zero picture evidence, meaning that it caused minimal damage, and to retaliate, the Zion-Nazi mass-muderers used missiles to bomb childrens schools hospitals civilians homes and the U.N. headquarters in Gaza killing over (estimated) 1400 innocent civilians, many being women and children, and seriously hurting (estimated) 5000, many being women and children. The Zion-Nazi's claim that they are using "Surgical Bombing" to ensure no innocents get hurt, yet when flaming illegal white phosphorus rained down on the U.N. headquarters in Gaza they claimed it was "An accident". The Zionist Terrorist regime has violated not only international humanitarian law but the Higher moral Law which governs the Hearts & consciences of all mankind. The title Israel means "Champion of God" or "Ruling with God" - what fool could possibly think that these evil people who are willing to bomb houses, schools, hospitals with innocent people still inside of them represent God, Who is Love?!! What makes the WAR CRIMES that these liars are guilty of ANY BETTER than Adolf Hitler and the thrid reich?! They will be remembered in History as being the exact same thing.

bankster Satanic N.W.O. Zion-Nazi mass-murder, inside-job perpetrators of OKC, Port Arthur, Dunblane, Columbine, 911, Bali, 7/7/2005, Va-Tech, Mumbai, Gaza and the War on Terror and Freedom and reinstate God's Perfect Laws of Liberty:- http://i.am/jah/plan.htm

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Jan 21 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #11

bankster Satanic N.W.O. Zion-Nazi mass-murder, inside-job perpetrators of OKC, Port Arthur, Dunblane, Columbine, 911, Bali, 7/7/2005, Va-Tech, Mumbai, Gaza and the War on Terror and Freedom and reinstate God's Perfect Laws of Liberty:- http://i.am/jah/plan.htm

Why Israel won't survive

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article10215.shtml

COMMENT: Simple question:
If a child murderer/rapist ran into an American school, would it be OK for the military to drop a 2,000 pound bomb on the school?
Would anyone accept the military's excuse that the innocent deaths (caused by the blast) were the MURDERER'S fault because he used the kids as "human shields..." Please, give me break!
Gaza: Residents waving white flags 'shot dead as they flee their homes' Wednesday, 14 January 2009
At least three Palestinians in Gaza were shot dead yesterday after Israeli soldiers fired on a group of residents leaving their homes on orders from the military and waving white flags, according to testimony taken by the Israeli human rights group B'Tselem. The testimony was rejected by the military after what it said was a preliminary investigation.
Independent Groups Debunk Israeli War Propaganda
By Thalif Deen, IPS News. Posted January 15, 2009
Palestinian doctor's daughters killed during live Israeli TV report
Stephen C. Webster Saturday January 17, 2009
_live_on_0117.html
Gaza doctor's tragedy caught on Israeli TV - 17 Jan 09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UxJWdCwOpc&eurl
=http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palestinian_doctors_
daughters_killed_live_on_0117.html
Must read article
Israel's 'Fait Accompli' in Gaza by Eric Margolis January 5, 2009
I told you this would happen, because of Bush unrelenting support for Israel. ABC or CBS TV have already reported, an Israeli official as saying, "Before there are any negotiations with Hamas, they have to stop off in Jerusalem first."
Israel to pull out of Gaza by Obama inaugurationBy Amy Teibel And Ibrahim Barzak, Associated Press Writers – 3 1 mins ago

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090119/
ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians
Israeli PM: I Dictated Bush's Vote on UN Gaza Truce Vote jpost.com — "I said, 'Get Bush on the phone.' They tried, and told me he was in the middle of a lecture in Philadelphia. I said, 'I need to speak to him now.' He got down from the podium, went out and took the phone call. I told him that the US cannot possibly vote in favor of this resolution. He immediately called [Rice] and told her not to vote for it."
http://digg.com/politics/Israeli_PM_I_Dictated_Bush_s_Vote_on_
UN_Gaza_Truce_Vote

From Nash
Open Letter to US President-elect Barack Obama calling for the United States to change its policies vis-a-vis the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, especially in light of Israel's current onslaught against the Gaza Strip. It was signed by more than 900 academics, most of them based in the United States, and made available to The Daily Star by the campaign's organizers.
900 US and other Academics: "divestment and pressure" against Israeli"apartheid"

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=1&categ
_id=2&article_id=98940
KSM is a patsy. The folks who routinely torture prisoners and hold secret trials -- and bar all lawyers and reporters from even being in the courtroom -- are saying that KSM has confessed to 9/11. These folks wouldn't lie to us, would they?
[color="#ff0000"]Guantanamo court convenes amid chaosPresident-elect Barack Obama, who takes office on Tuesday, has said he will close the prison camp at Guantanamo and thinks the trials should be moved into the regular U.S. courts. Members of his transition team have hinted that Obama might issue an order freezing the trials shortly after he becomes commander in chief of the U.S. military. (Snip) Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-described mastermind of the September 11 hijacked plane plot, tried unsuccessfully to banish all Americans from his defense table in the courtroom at the U.S. naval base in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and complained when the judge asked him to limit his comments. "This is terrorism, not court. You don't give us opportunity to talk," Mohammed told the judge, Army Col. Stephen Henley.By Jane Sutton – 2 hrs 18 mins ago

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090119/ts_nm/us_
guantanamo_hearings
Perhaps Israel has changed tactics, instead of bombing the Arabs, they are going to use germ warfare. They already have age, gender, and race specific bio-weapons. I wonder how Israel would feel if Russia or China used biological weapons against them.

This post has been edited by Fremen Bryan: Aug 26 2009, 12:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Jan 21 2009, 04:00 PM
Post #12

The Answer

Is Hiding in Plain Sight

Jim Kirwan

1-20-9

[/size]

The Inauguration that should have happened – didn't. The people of this nation and the world are desperately searching for answers and today they missed their one huge chance to turn everything around in just this one day. We could have avoided this outcome, this sterile failure of what any government ought to have done, to prevent the coming failure of this nation.

When Bush went to board Marine One for the flight from the White House to Andrews Air Force Base he and Cheney should have been arrested by US Marshals, backed up by US Marines and taken immediately to Ft. Leavenworth , to await their trials, in solitary confinement, for war-crimes and treason against the people of the United States .

[size="4"]Then, Obama could have topped Roosevelt 's first Inaugural speech to explain to the nation just exactly how he (Obama) was going to begin to fix this mess: beginning at the top with the criminals that caused it and continuing on through the whole sordid mess. That's exactly what Roosevelt did in his first Inaugural speech. Here's the beginning of that speech in 1933, in which FDR blames the money changers, and vows to root them out of this society. The whole speech is in the footnote below.

"I am certain that my fellow Americans expect that on my induction into the Presidency I will address them with a candor and a decision which the present situation of our people impel. This is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly. Nor need we shrink from honestly facing conditions in our country today. This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.

In such a spirit on my part and on yours we face our common difficulties. They concern, thank God, only material things. Values have shrunken to fantastic levels; taxes have risen; our ability to pay has fallen; government of all kinds is faced by serious curtailment of income; the means of exchange are frozen in the currents of trade; the withered leaves of industrial enterprise lie on every side; farmers find no markets for their produce; the savings of many years in thousands of families are gone.

More important, a host of unemployed citizens face the grim problem of existence, and an equally great number toil with little return. Only a foolish optimist can deny the dark realities of the moment.

Yet our distress comes from no failure of substance. We are stricken by no plague of locusts. Compared with the perils which our forefathers conquered because they believed and were not afraid, we have still much to be thankful for. Nature still offers her bounty and human efforts have multiplied it. Plenty is at our doorstep, but a generous use of it languishes in the very sight of the supply. Primarily this is because the rulers of the exchange of mankind's goods have failed, through their own stubbornness and their own incompetence, have admitted their failure, and abdicated. Practices of the unscrupulous money changers stand indicted in the court of public opinion, rejected by the hearts and minds of men.

True they have tried, but their efforts have been cast in the pattern of an outworn tradition. Faced by failure of credit they have proposed only the lending of more money. Stripped of the lure of profit by which to induce our people to follow their false leadership, they have resorted to exhortations, pleading tearfully for restored confidence. They know only the rules of a generation of self-seekers. They have no vision, and when there is no vision the people perish.

The money changers have fled from their high seats in the temple of our civilization. We may now restore that temple to the ancient truths. The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply social values more noble than mere monetary profit." (1)

Compare Roosevelt 's speech with the pathetic effort that Obama delivered this afternoon, wherein Barack blamed the public for not working hard enough, for not coming together enough, for not "believing" enough in this government that has done nothing but lie to us for the last eight years.

In fact the money-changers are still being protected: And under Obama their influence will grow not diminish, despite the fact that they (on instructions from the Illuminati and the Zionists) are driving this colossal Depression that is shutting down every aspect of this nation and the global financial community. This is our 'Great Hope' for the restoration of American life?

For the last eight years the nation has not had any oversight from the same congress from which so many of the "new faces" were directly chosen—including Obama. And the martial display on the Capital building façade today should have had Israeli flags hanging there, instead of the Stars & Stripes; because so many of the new members of the Cabinet and the government are now Israeli's or Zionist sympathizers. Beginning with Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Pelosi but including his Chief of Staff and the whole cadre of stand-in's that do not put America's well being at the top of their private agenda's but instead, for them, Israel's survival comes first.

This crime has to include the 531 members of this faux congress that voted to defend Israel 's slaughter of the Arab and Muslim populations in Gaza , during the latest Israeli outrage as well. Israel has committed piracy on the high seas, while violating every provision of US and International Law during the 60 years that they've been screwing the rest of world outright and with impunity. (2)

On top of that; three times today, on main-stream-media, in the course of the official ceremonies we were lectured by preachers and told repeatedly about God and who God will and should bless—when in fact this was supposed to be a secular event, paid for by the state. To insert God into these proceedings in so crass a manner was insulting to everything that the American government: The one that was to be "of, by and for the people" was supposed to stand for. But all of that got lost in the born-again nature of the three insulting speeches that together totaled more time than it took Obama to make his rather-pedestrian inaugural address.

This was not a good beginning, but this goes to the fact that this man with three different names, from three different countries is not qualified to hold that office.

Too bad America —you really blew the one chance we had to turn everything around in a heartbeat. The world would have cheered wildly, applauded, and then they could have begun to laugh and breath again if we had just owned up to our responsibilities to lock up these criminals and in so-doing, we would have shown the world that we mean what we say about the sanctity of law and all that other drivel that Obama muttered on about during that fairy-tale he presented as his Inaugural address to the nation and the world.

With that single act the entire world could have been granted a chance to turn this entire series of crimes into a totally new beginning for the world, as well as the US . But there is no law and the whole world knows it; just as there is no moral compass, regardless of how many preachers try to ignore the truth behind that fact. But as we 'know' that action would never be taken by these people, because the "new administration" is part of the cabal that stole the last three elections and the nation. They planned this: so they are not about to undo any of it!

Instead of change, Obama plans to take years to 'fix' our problems: but he knows that he has only a few weeks at best to turn this all around—meanwhile California is going broke along with several other states, and there is no relief in sight, more states will follow California's lead, and the feds can't be far behind because the nation is beyond broke. We are destitute and we are finally admitting that we are in the Depression that has existed for at least the last two years for those same people that Obama just blamed this afternoon for all our problems!

So much for the road not taken ~

kirwanstudios@sbcglobal.net

1) The only thing we have to fear is fear itself http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5057/

2) Why Israel won't survive http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article10215.shtml

This post has been edited by Fremen Bryan: Jan 21 2009, 04:03 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Aug 26 2009, 12:53 PM
Post #13

Palestinian PM: We'll form de facto state by 2011: The Palestinian Authority intends to establish a de-facto state within the next two years, despite failing peace talks, Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said on Tuesday.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1109991.html

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Sep 18 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #14

U.K. Foreign Office chief accused of saying:

"f***ing Israelis, f***ing Jews

"Blow Israel off the face of the Earth"

A Foreign and Commonwealth Office civil servant told a Jew that the Israelis should be "blown off the face of the Earth" during an altercation at a gymnasium, a court was told yesterday. Gideon Falter claimed that Rowan Laxton, 48, was also heard to shout "f***ing Israelis, f***ing Jews" while watching a television news report about Israel bombing Gaza as he worked out on an exercise bicycle.

Mr Laxton, who answers to David Miliband, the Foreign Secretary, has been suspended from his £70,000-a-year job and could be dismissed if found guilty.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/poli...icle6837725.ece

This post has been edited by Fremen Bryan: Sep 18 2009, 12:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Oct 3 2009, 11:31 PM
Post #15

Fighting And Dying In Afghanistan For Opium!!

Dying To Regain Opium Fields For,
Zionist Drug Lords!!!

$ 50 Billion Dollar Industry

92% of the world's opium comes from Afghanistan

Drug Lords Join With Taliban To Fight With Military

The reason we are dying in Afghanistan is because the Taliban threw out the Zionist Drug Lords, and we are there to kill the Taliban, and get the Zionists back in control. Since the Taliban ouster in late 2001 the opium cultivation hit 370,650 acres, a record.
In reality the Taliban is dead, the last acts will be horrendous bombings on US Forces, American will pull out, and the Zionist Drug Lords will control the country.

History Of Zionists And Drugs

(Counterfeit-)Jewish control over the opium trade can be traced back to David Sassoon (1792-1864). David Sassoon, a Sephardic, came from Baghdad, Iraq, and soon set up in Bombay, India- then Hong Kong. He eventually controls 50% of the world's
opium. The Sassoon fleet shipped around the world from China to America.

Arnold Rothstein - The American Drug Kingpin

Rothstein flourish from the 1920 to 1945. Even in the late 1940s, there were still "dozens of Jewish drug dealers roaming New York City, the
remnants of Rothstein's machine." Particularly noteworthy were Solly Gelb, Solly Gordon, Tudi Schoenfeld, Artie West, Niggy Rutkin, Harry Koch, Sam Haas, Moe Taubman and Harry Hechinger.

On to South America and cocaine

Enrico D Labagen aka Ernie Biernbaum

The next big area was the South American cocaine cartels which the Jews past off as Columbians with their Hollywood propaganda machine. Their trading centers in Los Angeles and Miami, is estimated to distribute over 80% of the world's cocaine and a third of its h
eroin.

(Counterfeit-)Jews set their labs up in France
The Sephardic Jews set up labs in the 1800s to process the opium from Bangkok and elsewhere. Marseilles was established as the worldwide base in the early 1800's. Eli Gottesman, Benoit Mandelbrot, Jean-Pierre Serre etc became wealthy

(Counterfeit-)Jewish drug cartels at a standstill

When the Taliban ruled Afghanistan they almost totally cut off the poppy supply to the (Counterfeit-)French Jews. Taliban leader Mullah Omar bans poppy cultivation in Afghanistan . Production fell 94%.

International diamond smugglers such as Lewis, Beith, Lewisohn, etc saw their fortunes drop.

(Counterfeit-)Jewish bankers such as Rothschild, Montague, Cassell, Lazards, etc came to the rescue with a neat little war. A party of 500 at the Mantaque house

Today's drug smuggling flourishes

Afghanistan supplies more than 90% of the heroin that reaches Britain. Afghan nomads now have a steady stream of donkeys over Afghanistan's mountainous border into Iran and their (Counterfeit-)Jewish paymaster.

Taliban and Afghanistan
A Top Investigator avoids mentioning that Afghanistan was about getting (Counterfeit-)Jewish controlled drug routes back after the Taliban threw them out. He maintains the $ 200 bill a yr opium trade is run by some camel jockeys hiding in a cave. After 9/11 Bush invades Afghanistan and the drug trade returns to it's former owners. They also spin the fairy tale that the Medellin Cartel and Colombian Narco terrorists control the South American drug trade.

The world drug trade is a $ 600 billion a yr. international business and has always been controlled by the same people.

Does The Intrigue Ever Stop?

People would like to believe that Vampires don't exist, but there are too many bodies with puncture wounds on the neck. We know the King David, the USS Liberty, 1983 Beirut, were perpetrated by these vampires. Today we are dying in Iraq so (Counterfeit-)Israel can control the Mideast oil.
We can pick up a newspaper and read how IDF soldiers shoot kids in Gaza like prairie dogs. My vote says vampires do exist

This post has been edited by Fremen Bryan: Oct 3 2009, 11:50 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd April 2020 - 02:01 AM