Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Swine Flu
Guest_Tearz4Fearz_*
post May 20 2009, 10:12 AM
Post #61

Unregistered / Not Logged In

If you're not a child of God then you're one of satan's children.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sarielite
post May 20 2009, 12:37 PM
Post #62

Internet Cowboy

Group: Activist
Member No.: 5,906

I wasn't aware that your mythology allowed for the existence of humans descended from anything other than the two prototypical ones described in Genesis.

The conditional in my previous statement was "if the Christian god truly does exist," which is a proposition that I reject. If I believed such a tyrannical entity did exist, I would devote my life to its undoing as its actions have indicted it of the worst crimes against humanity imaginable. But, as I said before, and I cannot stress this enough, I've yet to read a compelling defense of "Big God" theism. If you have evidence (again, preferably peer-reviewed with a pithy abstract), I'd be willing to hear it.

Which brings me back to kindness: In a universe where the only thing we can say for sure is that we have is one-another, where the survival of the species depends of humanism and solidarity, where we face monumental challenges over the next hundred years, the only thing that matters is kindness and the four derivations of it: Peace, Equality, Integrity, and Simplicity. Everything else is immaterial.

--------------------
Peace.
Equality.
Integrity.
Simplicity.

+Quote Post
Guest_Tearz4Fearz_*
post May 22 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #63

QUOTE (Sarielite @ May 20 2009, 01:37 PM) *
I wasn't aware that your mythology allowed for the existence of humans descended from anything other than the two prototypical ones described in Genesis.

The conditional in my previous statement was "if the Christian god truly does exist," which is a proposition that I reject. If I believed such a tyrannical entity did exist, I would devote my life to its undoing as its actions have indicted it of the worst crimes against humanity imaginable. But, as I said before, and I cannot stress this enough, I've yet to read a compelling defense of "Big God" theism. If you have evidence (again, preferably peer-reviewed with a pithy abstract), I'd be willing to hear it.

Which brings me back to kindness: In a universe where the only thing we can say for sure is that we have is one-another, where the survival of the species depends of humanism and solidarity, where we face monumental challenges over the next hundred years, the only thing that matters is kindness and the four derivations of it: Peace, Equality, Integrity, and Simplicity. Everything else is immaterial.

Reality is knowcking, seems like you live in a world of pure mythology where we all evolved from a grain of sand . .

You are against God and work for the devil it will be next to impossible to reason with you.

Kindness is not going to get you to heaven, be as kind as you want, you're still a sinner, Jesus died to absolve sin, make you right with God, and lead you to heaven. Jesus is the way the truth and the life, the way to heaven-faith in him gets you there. He is the word of God, he came to earth as a man and suffered and died for our sins, this shows God's amazing love for you, for us, in acceptance of his pain and suffering we become like him and holy, and he purges our sins away..there is no other way to attain salvation. we need Jesus and this is why he was sent to earth. God is perfect and holy, he is no tyranical sadist, this is why he offered his son up for our sins, to save us, you reject him, his existence and his way for your to be saved and insist that he does not exist or that he is a tyrant, yet Jesus sacrifice proves his love. You reject this also and cling to your misheld belief about a god you do not believe exists... I cannot save you, and I am not going to argue with you or try to provide any evidence. I believe as I do through faith which is a gift you have not been given and so the only thing I can do for you is pray,and that's it. Good day.

+Quote Post
Sarielite
post May 29 2009, 08:04 AM
Post #64

Internet Cowboy

QUOTE (Tearz4Fearz @ May 22 2009, 01:52 PM) *
I cannot save you, and I am not going to argue with you or try to provide any evidence.

If you are unwilling to engage my assertions head-on with relevant counterpoints or a coherent counter-argument, please refrain from condemning me to your mythical torture chamber or insist I'm the agent of your cosmic supervillain. To do so is cowardly: you're essentially pretending not to hate me directly by pretending your deity will do it for you. Either hate me directly and tell me so, or realize that rational people can disagree reasonably about things and may still have discussions about those things in a civil way.

--------------------
Peace.
Equality.
Integrity.
Simplicity.

+Quote Post
Guest_Tearz4Fearz_*
post May 29 2009, 03:35 PM
Post #65

QUOTE (Sarielite @ May 29 2009, 09:04 AM) *
QUOTE (Tearz4Fearz @ May 22 2009, 01:52 PM) *
I cannot save you, and I am not going to argue with you or try to provide any evidence.

If you are unwilling to engage my assertions head-on with relevant counterpoints or a coherent counter-argument, please refrain from condemning me to your mythical torture chamber or insist I'm the agent of your cosmic supervillain. To do so is cowardly: you're essentially pretending not to hate me directly by pretending your deity will do it for you. Either hate me directly and tell me so, or realize that rational people can disagree reasonably about things and may still have discussions about those things in a civil way.

I will not argue with you. It seems you deny God and his existance and his Son. I used to argue with people who need to find the truth. However, I do not waste time like that anymore. I know better. I am not able to save you, I do not hate you, either. I will pray for you-perhaps someone else will come along and point you in the right direction. God is convicting me that it is not me and I should let it go. I have a relationship with God and his Son Lord Jesus. You do not know them. Satan is a fallen angel, he fell from heaven in the rebellion. You will realize the truth when you die but it will be too late. I will pray for you. Goodbye

+Quote Post
Sarielite
post May 31 2009, 12:39 PM
Post #66

Internet Cowboy

QUOTE ("The Mountain Goats")
you must try to lead a good life
you must do unto others
as you would have them do
so that when you die
you'll find golden boy peanuts
waiting in the afterlife for you

there are no pan-asain supermakets
down in hell
so you can't buy golden boy peanuts
there are no pan-asain supermakets
down in hell
so you can't buy golden boy peanuts
yeah

Thanks, John Darnielle.

--------------------
Peace.
Equality.
Integrity.
Simplicity.

+Quote Post
fish
post May 31 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #67

Urban Guerrilla

Member No.: 5,939

Plagues, or made in Chem Lab?
I have to hold the US responsible.
Fremen do you know how well Tamiflu was selling before this outbreak?
Could be cause and effect.
Strain and the cure!
Or leak, with disaterous effects.
We've had Bird Flu, and now we've got swine flu.
I'm looking forward to bunny flu, dog flu, feline flu and sasquach flu!.
FISH

--------------------
There once was a man who fourteen years ago was caught up to the highest heaven!.
Whether in the body or out of the body I don't know, only God knows.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th February 2020 - 07:07 PM