Closed TopicStart new topic
> Israel's Birth 1948
Lostphoenix
post May 15 2005, 11:31 PM
Post #46

soul rebel

Group: Activist
Member No.: 3,077

if i voiced talmud iak, doesn't make me anti semite, my biological dad is jewish, so thank you, now im little anti semitic shit...whatever, i understand the issue is upsetting for you, but i have not called you personally zionist and i have voiced that there are jews who are opposed to what is going on, unfortunately for everyone, they are not in power or able to stop the violent policies. so i don't think i deserved to be called anti semite little shit.

i have to agree with defiance, in your last posts you cleared your view and that's how i see it, i see nothing wrong with jews trying to seek homeland, but... why not co-operate with the palestinians. if my house gets flooded, i'd rather ask my next door nicely for help, not kick them out and stuff....

palestinians are of course as guilty when they become terrorists, i am pacifist and would have seeked the propositions you are talking about from the beginning of the state. muslims were in past centuries hospitable towards jews and christians, not so much after crusades. if from the beginning the solutions were to co-exist not to push the arabs out by violent means, we might not be where we are.

but at the moment israel has many powerful friends, if i seem more pro palestine, its because they are the weakerer. that doesn't stop me not wanting or seeing that there are innocent jews dying too. im agaisnt both. but i say this again, who is in power in israel has also got immense back up of power and i consider that very dangerous.

there are a hell lot of things i disagree with islam, their treatment of women are attrocious, as i said NO RELIGION, IS JUST GOODIE TWO SHUES, if one wants to embrace it, one has to stop being in denial of the horrible stuff in it or it will continue be practised. neither it doesn't mean there are good sides to it. and im certainly not angry at people who voice the bad stuff about my beliefs, im not in denial, thats not healthy, i want to know it all, not just the nice stuff. im not tied to it, im a freethinker.

--------------------
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ImperialAerosolK...
post May 15 2005, 11:34 PM
Post #47

Freedom Advocate

Member No.: 483

i hate hippies

i do sad.gif

+Quote Post
Lostphoenix
post May 16 2005, 12:14 AM
Post #48

soul rebel

people make general assumptions that hippies smoke pot,i think that smoking pot clasifies you as one too.

--------------------
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

+Quote Post
defiance
post May 16 2005, 11:09 AM
Post #49

mind of a revolutionary

Member No.: 1,117

I agree with you Lostphoenix. Israel right now has the power, so they are the ones who have to be dealt with mainly. They are the ones right now doign the most repression and violence, so it's totally natural that they would be getting the worse criticisms and more of them. So yeah, I think we just misunderstood each other's positions.

+Quote Post
ImperialAerosolK...
post May 16 2005, 10:35 PM
Post #50

Freedom Advocate

that got really heated for which reasons?

doesnt matter. fact is i didnt post this to start any arguments. It was just Israel.

But the interesting thing is that today I inadvrtantly posted the confederate flag twice and no-one got mad.

hmmmmm

maybe I should put a star of david on my General Leibowitz...

+Quote Post
Casbah
post May 17 2005, 05:42 AM
Post #51

Trouble Man

Member No.: 377

QUOTE(ImperialAerosolKid @ May 17 2005, 06:35 AM)

maybe I should put a star of david on my General Leibowitz...
[right][snapback]173790[/snapback][/right]

Crylol.gif Crylol.gif Crylol.gif Crylol.gif

I'm sorry, but this is the funniest shit I've ever heard.

I have this hysterical mental picture of what this would look like.. when I get home I'm hitting up photoshop.

--------------------
I fucking SAID this would happen!

-Karl Marx

+Quote Post
Fred
post May 17 2005, 10:59 AM
Post #52

Freedom Advocate

Member No.: 118

What issues do I have? Second if you take the direct translation from the German you get jewism. However why would I be anti Semitic what a weird thing to accuses me of. Maybe I should have phrased it like being proud of being Jewish maybe I was wrong in the exact phrase but I don’t see how that equates to me being anti Semitic.

fred

+Quote Post
Lostphoenix
post May 17 2005, 12:51 PM
Post #53

soul rebel

don't worry fred, iak labelled quite a lot of us that even though none of us is.
noam chomsky talked about treatment of arabs by israel, he just didn't do it on iak's thread and on israel birthday, so he didn't end up as anti semite...well, if you point out the obvious, im half jewish...maybe only by blood but still, and i ended up with that label by iak...but you know,... next time somebody upsets me, i'm gonna call them xenophobe be they're xenophobes or or not. actually, maybe that would be a bad idea.

This post has been edited by Lostphoenix: May 17 2005, 01:01 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
ImperialAerosolK...
post May 18 2005, 04:46 AM
Post #54

Freedom Advocate

then to insult me by saying you are half jewish

what a classic liberal shiksa move

+Quote Post
Lostphoenix
post May 18 2005, 05:42 AM
Post #55

soul rebel

half jews are no good for you? does that insult you? or are you acusing me of your paranoia that i lied? well i haven't. if you have a problem with it, deal with it. i am not gonna lower myself to the level you're taking this now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ImperialAerosolK...
post May 18 2005, 06:06 AM
Post #56

Freedom Advocate

no you dumb ass

i am half jew

from my mother

read more of you precious Talmud

+Quote Post
Lostphoenix
post May 18 2005, 06:45 AM
Post #57

soul rebel

i leave blind nationalism to dumb asses

you can keep talmud, i prefer reason of science then living in a past.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ImperialAerosolK...
post May 18 2005, 09:02 AM
Post #58

Freedom Advocate

ah the ignore button is nice

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4