> Do The Ends Justify The Means?, deep thought on the question
rev79
post Mar 7 2004, 08:45 PM
Post #61

Nun Chuka Kata

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 412

QUOTE (Moremi @ Mar 7 2004, 12:02 PM)
The response she received proved her point of it being a feminine insult: 'I'm not a bitch, I'm a man, you're a bitch.' Did everyone miss that? That's what I took away from it. I thought it was very clever and intelligent of her.

Clever and intelligent? You ARE in fact kidding right? Or is it just the fact that when somebody else has a problem with me you like to jump in and agree, no matter what the circumstance might be? I made a comment that wasn't even directed to her, she jumped- thereby proving her bitchyness to me. And you yourself proved it awhile ago..I think that was around the time that you couldn't possibly find any guilt in Kobe Bryant, right? Guess what..that man is guilty as all hell.
wavenew.gif

--------------------
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us, you're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you how this is going to begin. Now, I'm going to hang up this phone, and I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world...where anything is possible.
Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Mar 7 2004, 09:27 PM
Post #62

I what do! Eat drums!

Group: Activist
Member No.: 26

QUOTE (revolutionusa @ Mar 8 2004, 12:45 AM)
Clever and intelligent? You ARE in fact kidding right?

No. She proved her point that the word is a feminine insult. You fell into it, pat yourself on the back for that one. It's real interesting how most people here will frown upon the use of the word "gay" or "faggot" even when it's not being used to describe homosexuals ... people still say it's homophobic, inappropriate and insensitive. We even had a thread discussing it. But you can't see how the word bitch is offensive and sexist? Even when it's being directed at a man, you're still calling that man a weak woman. The girls here don't want to be called bitches, for the same reasons people don't want to be called out of their name because of their race or sexual preference. She and I, both, tried to make that point awhile ago and it fell on deaf ears.

Or is it just the fact that when somebody else has a problem with me you like to jump in and agree, no matter what the circumstance might be?

I give you very little, if any, thought at all except for the personal attacks you have made in the past against me. And the fact that you are a mod people are going to notice how you treat others.

I made a comment that wasn't even directed to her, she jumped- thereby proving her bitchyness to me. And you yourself proved it awhile ago..I think that was around the time that you couldn't possibly find any guilt in Kobe Bryant, right? Guess what..that man is guilty as all hell.

Wow, were going back to the Kobe Bryant thread. If that thread still exists, people should go their read for themselves what I had to say. I wasn't the one who said those things, you have me confused with another person. You say I called you a racist, which I didn't. You say I think Kobe is innocent, which I've stated time and time again that his guilt or innocence cannot be determined by anyone here. We don't have the evidence. Bleh, I'm interested in talking about Kobe, he has nothing to do with this discussion.

wavenew.gif

Later

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
TinaRATM
post Mar 19 2004, 09:40 AM
Post #63

Be the change You wish to see in the world (Ghandi)

Member No.: 222

won´t read anything... just answer the question of the topic:
NO! THE ENDS DON´T JUSTIFY THE MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Oily silence mocks the legless boys
Who travel now in coffins

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter". (Luther King Jr.)

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power". (Lincoln)

www.myspace.com/tinazinha

+Quote Post
JayEEE
post Mar 19 2004, 09:51 AM
Post #64

Junior Activist

Member No.: 1,844

QUOTE (TinaRATM @ Mar 19 2004, 05:40 PM)
won´t read anything... just answer the question of the topic:
NO! THE ENDS DON´T JUSTIFY THE MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina is a babe!

The ends never justify the means...Fuck Bolshevikism zmat2.gif

--------------------
Business wants the popular aspects of government, the ones that actually serve the population, beaten down, but it also wants a very powerful state, one that works for it and is removed from public control.

The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate.

The nationalist not only does not dissapprove of attrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them. -George Oewell

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2020 - 05:17 AM