(BEST SEEN WHEN OPENED FULL PAGE)
FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

(FINAL REVISION)
O L D A G E
BY JACQUES HARDY
I HAVE THE FEELING THAT ONE REALLY STARTS LIVING AT AGE 80:
BEFORE THAT, IT IS BABYHOOD.

1. WHAT IS OLD AGE ?

Old age is supposed to start in some countries at 60, in other countries at 65 and then in still others at 70. It lasts until 75 to 80, sometimes until 90 to 100 and in very rare cases 120 to 150. Rare cases are known of people living up to 150 years some centuries ago. Metshnikov discussed it in detail in a book published in Paris but in the Russian language, in 1907.

When one reaches my age of 81, one can see that mental abilities become somewhat reduced and in addition, it is difficult to remember things... I forget everything, On the other hand, whenever one can concentrate the thinking process - taking it easy and slowly, most everything has a tendency to come back. Moreover, I notice that people of my age tend to THINK about what is going on in this evil world while young people who are supposed to have a perfectly functioning brain, don't seem to care at all. They want money to spend now and to hell with later on.

I am receiving more and more, and endlessly more, reports from U.S. citizens describing the awful conditions of life in that country where so many people (men, women and children) now live in the street without bedroom, bathroom or kitchen. Moreover, things are getting worse from day to day. Under such conditions, people just can never reach old age. In fact, they are lucky if they manage to reach adulthood. Yet they don't revolt: they can't ! Anyone who dares even just complain about what is going on is immediately shot for being a future "terrorist". At this point, most of us know that we are at the end of the human species.

Soon the entire world will be like that. Why ? Because people refuse to think. People everywhere prefer to wait for their time to be killed. It is the very first time in the entire human history that people are so eager to die. So it seems like it is the end indeed of the human species... as well as many other species !

2. WHAT IS THE PRESENT ?

Under pressure from the United States and from England, the two countries where the International Plutocracy is concentrating its power, a situation of permanent terrorist warfare is maintained in most parts of the world. It has to be noted that in both of those countries, a great number of people are well aware of what is going on... but, though they do try to protest, still they can achieve nothing concrete because the power of the plutocracy is enormous, besides which the plutocracy is equipped with all sorts of advanced weapons. In other words, it is somewhat too late to revolt. Fifty years ago, it would have been easy but now it would be very difficult.

At this stage, depopulation is growing. We are being poisoned by the air we breathe, the food we eat and the water we drink. In addition, deadly poisonous vaccinations are being made compulsory in more and more areas. Special attention is given to children who are frequently killed at birth as well as later on by ignorant parents who are successfully misled into feeding their children unhealthy food as well as participating in deseducating procedures.

All that is not new at all and indeed no few people are against it... but so far, they have not been able to stop the deseducation and brainwashing of people. This is not at all surprising because the extremely wealthy and powerful plutocracy has been planning all this for a very long time... longer than a century.

3. WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE IN THE FUTURE ?

If you wonder what is going to happen in the future, just take the case of Iraq which was a very successful and modern country... until the U.S. destroyed it !

Here is what Layla Anwar, An Arab Woman Blues, wrote in UrukNet <news@...> on March 31 2009 (13:00):

The reason I chose the above title for this post, is because I firmly believe that Iraq and the Iraqi people, both individually and collectively have been used as dumping grounds...and there is no adequate title and name to express it ALL. Dumping grounds for heaps of things. I visualize it-- as Iraq, with her people, as the ground to throw garbage in - human garbage. The rejects of Humanity. Usually in human interactions, people try their best to give, at least on the surface, the best of what they have...or aspire to the best. Iraq and Iraqis on the other hand, since this occupation, have received nothing but the worst of what humans can do, can "offer". It is a very scary thought when you ponder about it deeply. It is scary because if you want to understand the depth of the human shadow, just look at what has happened to Iraq and to the Iraqis....

Read the full article : http://www.uruknet.de/?p=53018

Within the next few years, this entire planet will follow the example of Iraq which means that the International Plutocracy will be carrying out successfully the complete depopulation of the planet. So, Iraq is not at all the final stage. It is a starting stage. When Depopulation will be completed, there will not be 3 or 4 billion people alive as claimed by the plutocracy but ONLY the 3000 or so members of the International Plutocracy. They will be living under ground in atomic shelters already built for them... in fact, not very far from here.

4. LENGTH OF LIFE ?

How long can we expect to live? To start with, we see that some self-styled "scientists" well paid to fool the people, claim that people in centuries past lived approximatively for 50 years while U.S. "citizens" can now expect to live 100 years or more. If one reviews the matter a bit closely, one discovers that in most part of the United States people die before even getting older than 55. Nearly always, they die of food poisoning, water poisoning and air poisoning, yet few doctors are willing to admit it. However, that is the way it was but now there is a new way of getting rid of no-longer-needed people: These are quietly arrested and sent without judgement of any kind, to be locked up in one of the hundreds of big new prisons all over the States, there to remain until they die of hunger and thirst: typically "American". Also typically "American" is the fact that many are aware of what is going on but they neither try to warn the other people who are totally unaware of it, nor especially do they revolt.

This situation was in fact planned by the plutocracy when it created the U.S. a few centuries ago. And indeed the entire history of the United States is a history of slaughtering: getting rid one way or the other, of MILLIONS of their "citizens": Indians, Blacks, Chineses and so on. Hence, as you can see, the United States started by murdering millions of people and not surprisingly, it will end up by killing billions of people. If you are suprised - having been properly deseducated and brainwashed - just get hold of some true history books, then read, then be ashamed of yourself for refusing to place your entire government under arrest.

5. TOLSTOY, METSHNIKOV, ETC.

To practice my Russian, I have been reading a number of books written in Russian and regarding history... that is to say what went on centuries ago. This is interesting because it is quite different from what we thought... and what we are told ! Tolstoy is well known for telling the truth, even at the risk of his own life. He described the way it was long before the revolution (of 1917). Yet, the fact that he was a "distinguished" member of the upper class and that he was not too knowledgeable in chemistry and physics makes me hesitate on all his statements.

But I found Metshnikov more interesting because he was also writing way before 1900 and also especially because he was a scientist with a deep knowledge of anatomy, physics, chemistry, biology and so on. His conclusions were scientifically absolutely correct. In addition, he cited a number of persons in different parts of world (but not in the U.S.) who died at the age of 120 to 150. And it is a fact (though forbidden knowledge in the U.S.) which I know from my own investigations that there are areas in the world, such as near the Causasus, where the average length of life is 120 years... and you won't find many of that age in the deadly U.S.A. However and unfortunately, the United States has been aggressing and murdering people by the thousand (as usual) within the U.S., so that the pigs may very well have slaughtered all the older people. . . because they were "unneeded" and KNEW TOO MUCH.

6. SATANIC U.S. GOVERNMENT
What is wrong with the United States? Actually there is nothing very wrong with it except for one dreadful thing: The United States is a country having a known Nazi totalitarian government, the entire members of which, males and females, deserve to be slowly tortured to death, after which their remains should be converted into pig food. OK, I am aware that many of you will say: poor pigs, aren't they going to have a most vicious diarrhea ? Well in such a case, we will send the remains direct to Hell where Satan will burn the stuff for an eternity and a half (the half being my gift).

But let's cut off the jokes and draw the main conclusion: It is an obviously proven fact that there should not exist such a country where the entire government is composed of greedy, selfish, inhuman pigs. That such a dreadful government exists is the ultimate proof that the U.S. government IS NOT elected by the people who are fooled into thinking that they have been "voting" in the course of fixed elections. But it is the type of totalitarian government to be expected in a country which is filled with 300 million deseducated, brainwashed slaves: the slaves of a Nazi system.

7. WHAT NEXT ?

So, what is going to happen next ? Of course, the easiest thing to say is "I don't know" but that would be incorrect for me to say... though it would be the right correct answer for any properly deseducated and brainwashed young guy. But that is not me: I am neither deseducated, nor brainwashed and I am old. So...

My opinion is that sooner or later, there is going to be one FINAL all destructive war and we will all die then. But WHY? Because . . .

FIRST: The plutocracy wants and needs to get rid of all of the ordinary people. SECOND: These ordinary people are so well deseducated and brainwashed that they don't care whatever happens. THIRD: The destructive plutocracy will not succeed - as they think - in surviving. FOURTH: Extra-terrestrials will then easily take possession of the planet. FIFTH: The human species will be finished and YOU will be guilty of inaction.

So, think about it all, draw conclusions and then repent in the knowledge that you have been INDIFFERENT and NON-THINKING. You were born with a brain but you refused to use it. God will have you shot for that.

8. CONCLUSION

You may draw a quite different conclusion (you are allowed to) but mine is that if things are left to evolve as they have done up to now... we will ALL be dead within a few months, years at the most. In such case, your correct place to go to is HELL for all eternity. But will you say, perhaps Hell does not exist. O.K., but even supposing that Hell and Heavens do not exist ... even supposing that God does not exist, nevertheless, you can easily figure that your dying brain will AUTOMATICALLY know how to punish you for your criminal INDIFFERENCE to what is going on around you. SO, PLEASE DO THINK BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

9. OPINIONS

1. Here is now, dated February 25th 2009 (11:21) from Chester Lee McWhorter Sr <chetmcwhortersr@...>, an article which shows the surprising fact that the United States is filled with 300 million "citizens" as slaves are called in the U.S., who are led by a mere 545 slave drivers. Yet, no revolution, just suffering and death ! Hard to believe !

Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 8:14 PM
To: Recipient list suppressed:

Subject: 545 vs 300,000,000

EVERY CITIZEN NEEDS TO READ THIS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THIS JOURNALIST HAS SCRIPTED IN THIS MESSAGE. READ IT AND THEN REALLY THINK ABOUT OUR CURRENT POLITICAL DEBACLE.

Charley Reese has been a journalist for 49 years.

545 PEOPLE
By Charlie Reese

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does.

You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.

You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.

You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.

You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president, and nine Supreme Court justices 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a president to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash.

The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.

What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The president can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.

The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. Who is the speaker of the House? Nancy Pelosi. She is the leader of the majority party.

She and fellow House members, not the president, can approve any budget they want. If the president vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.

If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red.

If the Army & Marines are in IRAQ, it's because they want them in IRAQ.

If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.

There are no insoluble government problems. Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power. Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like "the economy," "inflation," or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.

Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible.

They, and they alone, have the power.

They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses.

Provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees.

We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess!

Charlie Reese is a former columnist of the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.

What you do with this article now that you have read it........ Is up to you.
+ + + + +
2. Here is now an opinion from Joost van Steenis downwithelite@... in Holland :
Amsterdam, March 20 2009

Dear reader,

Still waiting for the paper version of my new book From Chaos to Change, Entering a New Era.

In the meantime I corrected and sometimes updated my older book About Violence and Democracy, In search for an alternative to democracy.

Free download of the pdf-version

http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/elite/Violence.pdf (749kB).

It is still the beta version and in particular my English has to be improved.
Maybe once I will publish this book on paper.

The book ascertains that democracy is not the right political system to give all masspeople a human life. The system is maintained by the elite because in this way it is fairly easy to keep masspeople in a subordinated position. The control of the masses is also made possible because the group in power has a monopoly on violence.

Masspeople who are now powerless will get more power by using a certain amount of small violence on a creative, autonomous and inventive way against elitepeople who in the first place want to preserve their own high income, their ownership of more earthly goods than the average human and their privilege to give this wealth and power through to their children. This violence that is dwarfed by the huge amount of violence used by the elite, can better be called Creative Disturbance of the now safe, quiet, prosperous and privileged life of people who are the deeper cause of most misery on our world.

In a new humane society power relations'will should be more equal and the autonomous massperson will have more influence on life in general and on his own life in particular.

Masspeople will work together in small temporary groups of active, interested and involved citizens on the road towards a future beyond the present hierarchical elitist democracy. This road will be sometimes bizarre, chaotic or even objectionable but that may not be a motive to hang on to a dying democracy.

Friendly greetings, Joost van Steenis
http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis

+ + + + +

3. Here is now an item received from Wanda McDonald <jazzycatwanda@...> and dated March 29th 2009 (20:04). If you think a bit about it, you will understand that it is actually part of the planned depopulation of that country !

--- On Sun, 3/29/09, Sorcha Faal <sorchafaal@...> wrote:

sorchafaal@...>
Subject: Obama Gets Massive New Law To Force All Americans Into Cities
To:
sorchafaal@...
Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 7:20 AM

[Ed. Note: This report should be read from its website location at
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1218.htm as this email copy does not contain the links embedded in the original report.]

March 29, 2009

Obama Gets Massive New Law To Force All Americans Into Cities

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

In what a new Kremlin report is calling one of the most 'astounding' capitulations in World history, President Obama and the United States Congress, while using the current Global economic crisis as 'cover', have given over control of nearly their entire country to the United Nations by passing in near secrecy the most massive law in United States history this past fortnight called the "Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009".

This stunning information has also been confirmed by Western propaganda news sources, and as we can read from this March 25th report by the Environmental News Service:

"Congress today approved a massive public lands bill that protects two million acres of wilderness in nine states and a thousand miles of rivers, a 50 percent increase in the wild and scenic river system. It establishes new national trails, national parks and a new national monument and provides legal status for the National Landscape Conservation System, which will protect some of the country's most spectacular landscapes. The package of 164 separate bills bundled together, known as the Omnibus Public Lands Management Act of 2009 (H.R.146), has been stalled several times on its way to approval, most recently on March 11, when the measure fell two votes short of the two-thirds majority in the House required at that time. Today, only a simple majority was required and the House passed the bill by a vote of 285 to 140. The bill was approved by the Senate last week and now goes to President Barack Obama for his signature into law. President Obama is expected to sign the measure."

The radical US environmental group known as The Wilderness Society, who have long advocated that all Americans be forced out of their rural homes and into vast urban zones, further states about this chilling new law:

"This is a tremendous day for wilderness and for all who cherish our public lands. Congress just passed the Omnibus Public Lands Management Act, the largest addition to the National Wilderness Preservation System in over a decade and one of the biggest public land conservation measures ever."

These Kremlin reports, however, point out that this massive new law authorizes President Obama to 'evacuate' all American citizens from what are being called United Nations Biosphere Reserves and Corridors by 'no later than' April, 2011, and which in effect will nearly totally depopulate the United States rural areas forcing tens of millions of Americans into vast urban zones where they can be better controlled and watched over by their police authorities.

Virtually unknown to the masses of these American people are that the warnings of what is now happening to them now has been forewarned about, including in March, 2006, when the World Net Daily News Service warned in their report titled "The U.N.'s global land grab" that:

"The agenda for U.N. Biosphere Reserves is set in UNESCO documents known as the Statutory Framework and the Seville Strategy, both of which were developed with "consultation" from the IUCN. Biosphere Reserves, by definition, include "core wilderness areas" protected from human use, which are surrounded by "buffer zones," which are managed for conservation objectives. Those are surrounded by "zones of cooperation," which are "laboratories for sustainable development."

Demographic statistics from the United States are further showing that these Americans already have the World's most urbanized society with over 81% of their population residing in cities and suburbs, and which by reason of the current collapse of their economy is forcing millions more of their citizens to flee their small towns and rural areas as they are left homeless and jobless. Even more chilling for these Americans is that their current leader President Obama has inherited from his predecessor all of the powers needed to radically alter their society into a virtual police state, and as we can read as reported by the Prison Planet News Service in their report titled "Top Constitutional Scholar: Secret Bush Memos Reveal Plan For "Massive Military Takeover Of US", and which says:

"A top constitutional scholar has said that recently released Justice Department memos prove that nefarious elements within the Bush Administration were planning a massive military takeover of the country and that the documents should be used to bring charges of treason. In an interview with author Naomi Wolf, legal expert Michael Ratner explains how the move toward total elimination of First, Fourth and
Fifth amendment rights, as outlined in the memos, cannot be taken in isolated relation to terrorism related prosecutions and instead represents a smoking gun of a larger intention toward the general population.

"The memos revealed how massive the takeover of our democracy was to be — that this wasn't just going to be a few individuals here or there who suffered the arrows of a police state." Ratner says.

"These memos lay the groundwork for a massive military takeover of the United States in cahoots with the president. And if that's not a coup d'etat, then nothing is."

To the ultimate goal of these New World Order Globalists in destroying the United States we can read as reported by the Fox News Service "U.N. 'Climate Change' Plan Would Likely Shift Trillions to Form New World Economy", and which warns:

"A United Nations document on "climate change" that will be distributed to a major environmental conclave next week envisions a huge reordering of the world economy, likely involving trillions of dollars in wealth transfer, millions of job losses and gains, new taxes, industrial relocations, new tariffs and subsidies, and complicated payments for greenhouse gas abatement schemes and carbon taxes — all under the supervision of the world body.

Those and other results are blandly discussed in a discretely worded United Nations "information note" on potential consequences of the measures that industrialized countries will likely have to take to implement the Copenhagen Accord, the successor to the Kyoto Treaty, after it is negotiated and signed by December 2009. The Obama administration has said it supports the treaty process if, in the words of a U.S. State Department spokesman, it can come up with an "effective framework" for dealing with global warming."

But to the real goal of these Global elitists we can, perhaps, gain a greater insight into their agenda by examining one of their top leaders, Henry Kissinger, and of whom it is written:

"President Obama's National Security Advisor, General Jim Jones made a very curious comment at the 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy in Germany. He said:

"Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through General Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here." Jones' comment appeared to be an unsuccessful attempt at dry humor – only a few in the audience actually laughed – in acknowledging Dr Henry Kissinger's enormous influence in U.S. foreign policy which had been acknowledged a day earlier with a prestigious award. Many, however, immediately viewed Jones' comment as an unguarded admission of who really is in charge of U.S. policy. Jones comment raises two serious questions. How much influence does Kissinger exert over the Obama administration and the policy making process? Furthermore, what influence does Kissinger have over U.S. policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life?

Kissinger's influential role in setting U.S. foreign policy is generally viewed as starting with his role as President Nixon's National Security Advisor in 1969 during the Vietnam War. Kissinger's role in steering U.S. policy, and his failed efforts to bring an end to the Vietnam war have led to many criticisms against him. The most controversial is Kissinger's role in the failure of President Johnson's peace efforts during the final months of his administration in 1968. Released Presidential tapes reveal that Johnson concluded that Nixon's associates were engaging in treason. Kissinger's covert activities during both the 1968 Presidential campaign and later as National Security Advisor has led to accusations that he unnecessarily prolonged the Vietnam War for political gain.

Kissinger's influence over U.S. foreign policy, however, dates from much earlier than the Vietnam War. His influence dates from experiences in Germany during World War II when he was part of the Army's Counterintelligence Corps, and helped identify Nazi scientists familiar with advanced technologies of interest to the U.S. Some of the Nazi scientists retrieved in Operation Paperclip were directly involved in
advanced technological projects that according to the father of modern rocketry, Hermann Oberth, had been assisted by knowledge of extraterrestrial life and technology. He said:

… we cannot take credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped." When asked by whom, he replied, "the peoples of other worlds." To the fullest understanding of all of these events, one need look no
further than the Sorcha Faal's seminal work "Battle Begins For Throne of This World: The Return of the Einherjar Warriors" to which she warned: "On July 4, 1996, the 3,000 anniversary of the establishment of Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel by King David, and the 220th anniversary of the founding of the United States of America, British Prime Minister Ron Major announced that the "Jeremiah Stone", also known as "The Stone of Scone", was to be removed from its 700-year-long resting place in Westminster Abbey and returned to Scotland where it had been stolen by King Edward I in 1296.

To the greatest significance, however, of this historic event lies not in the year of the Jeremiah Stone being moved, 1996, but that 2008 marks the year that the "12 Cycles of the Zodiac" have been passed since the moving and which, according to the ancient prophecies, shows that this coming year marks the beginning of the Battle for the Throne of this World."

Little do these Americans know the catastrophes soon to befall them as this battle for our Earth, our very existence, hangs in the balance as the 'days of the ancient gods' come upon our human race once again.

© March 29, 2009 EU and US all rights reserved
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1218.htm
--
Sorcha Faal
sorchafaal@...
+ + + + +

4. The following, dated April 4th 2009 (11:48) was received from Lou & Bob Wynman <bobalou@...> under the heading "Cure for constipation!!":

If you are bothered by occasional or frequent constipation, look in the mirror and repeat the following phrase three times in succession when symptoms occur:

"My financial and personal well being are totally in the hands of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Tim Geithner, Rahm Emmanual, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, and Al Gore"

If that doesn't scare the s... out of you, then you are probably destined to be backed up for the rest of your life.

There is no need to thank me for this advice, I'm just doing a public service.

America is now paying for her foolish, deceptive politicians and elections.

When they took the 4th Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the 6th Amendment, I was quiet because I am innocent.
When they took the 2nd Amendment, I was quiet because I don't own a gun.
Now they have taken the 1st Amendment, and I can only be quiet. – Lyle Myhr

Warning: Pursuant to the USA PATRIOT ACT, passed by our Congress in 2001, all electronic transmissions may be read by federal law enforcement agencies. Remember the Miranda warnings: "Anything you say ..." when sending e-mail, as NONE ARE PRIVATE since the passage of the USA Patriot Anti-Free Speech/Anti-Civil Liberties Act.
IF anyone other than the addressee of this e-mail is reading it, you are in violation of the 4th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. Any law repugnant to the Constitution shall neither be enforced nor obeyed. You would do well to remember this.
Yours,
In Liberty & Freedom
mavericklady1@...
In Liberty & Freedom.com
http://www.inlibertyandfreedom.com
n Liberty & Freedom.net
http://www.inlibertyandfreedom.net
+ + + + +
P.S. 1:

"Capitalism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. Capitalism leads to the enslavement of the sheep citizens by the greedy, selfish plutocratic class" JACQUES HARDY. P.S. 2: WARNING: Whatever I say is considered anti-plutocratic and unacceptable by the wealthy few (those who rule the world), therefore if you have read this (gasp!), you must hurry up and go to confession or else they will make minced meat or perhaps apple sauce with you. Don't forget your position of plutocratic slave, also called "patriot"... totally FREE to suffer and die so the wealthy few can get wealthier and more powerful. Faithfully yours, Jacques Hardy, Canada

Proud to have been banned by all the truth-hating media, starting from 1978.

These weekly reports covering socio-political subjects are the results
of the joint efforts of an Australian-Canadian-Russian-US team,
with help from other countries.

THIS IS A PERSONAL OPINION, WHICH YOU CAN REPRODUCE, PUBLISH OR DELETE AS YOU SEE FIT, AND YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO CONGRATULATE ME, IGNORE ME OR CONDEMN ME FOR SUPPORTING THE FEW HONEST AMERICANS WHO WANT TO PUT A STOP TO THE PLUTOCRATIC MURDERING RAMPAGE.

N. B. : My stuff is never copyrighted, so you can use it as you wish FOR the benefit of MANKIND / HUMANITY and AGAINST narrow, selfish, nationalistic interests.

- - - - - -

YOUR NAME WAS REFERRED TO ME AS BEING A PERSON INTERESTED IN THE EVOLUTION AND FUTURE OF HUMAN SOCIETY, BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO WRITE TO YOU, IF HUMANITY LEAVES YOU INDIFFERENT, PLEASE SAY SO AND I WILL STOP AT ONCE.

To be removed from this list, please kindly reply to this e-mail with the word REMOVE and you will be instantly removed, deleted and forgotten.

When replying, please refer to number in subject line

Email Address = jacques.hardy@...

Apt. 327, 117 Cartier, Pointe Claire, P.Q.

H9S 5K4 CANADA

PHONE: (514) 697-2576 (If busy, leave message)

FAX: 514-697-2774 (ask first)

- Encoding: * Western car, ** Cyrillics = KOI8-R

- NOTA BENE: All communications are disconnected

between 7:30 p.m. and 4:30 a.m. ( Montreal time ) .

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Tearz4Fearz_*
Apr 24 2009, 06:23 AM

Unregistered / Not Logged In

I am receiving more and more, and endlessly more, reports from U.S. citizens describing the awful conditions of life in that country where so many people (men, women and children) now live in the street without bedroom, bathroom or kitchen. Moreover, things are getting worse from day to day. Under such conditions, people just can never reach old age. In fact, they are lucky if they manage to reach adulthood. Yet they don't revolt: they can't ! Anyone who dares even just complain about what is going on is immediately shot for being a future "terrorist". At this point, most of us know that we are at the end of the human species.

This is a very true statement, but honestly, after they come and beat the tar outta you and you're in pain everyday-because they tried to murder you, what can you do besides rest and recover and hope (pray) your life someday is "back to normal" and pain free -unfortunately, after witnessing this, I cannot disagree ..

Soon the entire world will be like that. Why ? Because people refuse to think. People everywhere prefer to wait for their time to be killed. It is the very first time in the entire human history that people are so eager to die. So it seems like it is the end indeed of the human species... as well as many other species !

Your mind is a terrible thing to waste . .no one can ever take away your brain -they may take everything else away .. this world is not going to last long if people keep polluting it the way they do. People forget that this planet is our home and if we do not take care of it, us and the animals and plants aren't going to have a place to live because we won't exist!

The United States is a country having a known Nazi totalitarian government, the entire members of which, males and females, deserve to be slowly tortured to death, after which their remains should be converted into pig food.

Yeah, I totally agree . .let Rod Blagoavitch be the first to die!

Where is that guy?

Costa Rica?

Anyway . .

That such a dreadful government exists is the ultimate proof that the U.S. government IS NOT elected by the people who are fooled into thinking that they have been "voting" in the course of fixed elections. But it is the type of totalitarian government to be expected in a country which is filled with 300 million deseducated, brainwashed slaves: the slaves of a Nazi system.

Maybe there should be a revolution . .

FIRST: The plutocracy wants and needs to get rid of all of the ordinary people. SECOND: These ordinary people are so well deseducated and brainwashed that they don't care whatever happens. THIRD: The destructive plutocracy will not succeed - as they think - in surviving. FOURTH: Extra-terrestrials will then easily take possession of the planet. FIFTH: The human species will be finished and YOU will be guilty of inaction.

While I can agree with some of that, the human species IS in danger and a lot of people are not acting . . I am personally exhausted and tired from being beaten by these violent idiots and do not even ask me to go out and fight for you people after you tore my life apart because you are not worth the time of day .. maybe people should think before they attack you repetitivly and force you to lay on handcuffs . .

So, think about it all, draw conclusions and then repent in the knowledge that you have been INDIFFERENT and NON-THINKING. You were born with a brain but you refused to use it. God will have you shot for that.

God is merciful and kind although he probably is not happy with people giving up their minds to corruption . .

You may draw a quite different conclusion (you are allowed to) but mine is that if things are left to evolve as they have done up to now... we will ALL be dead within a few months, years at the most. In such case, your correct place to go to is HELL for all eternity. But will you say, perhaps Hell does not exist. O.K., but even supposing that Hell and Heavens do not exist ... even supposing that God does not exist, nevertheless, you can easily figure that your dying brain will AUTOMATICALLY know how to punish you for your criminal INDIFFERENCE to what is going on around you. SO, PLEASE DO THINK BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Its important to think, I'm not indifferent but I am tired .. you can only bash someone so many times before they collapse in a heap of uselessness . .

United States is filled with 300 million "citizens" as slaves are called in the U.S., who are led by a

mere 545 slave drivers. Yet, no revolution, just suffering and death ! Hard to believe !

When they took the 4th Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.

When they took the 6th Amendment, I was quiet because I am innocent.

When they took the 2nd Amendment, I was quiet because I don't own a gun.

Now they have taken the 1st Amendment, and I can only be quiet. – Lyle Myhr

This sounds like the poem about Nazi Germany . . the man who would not speak up, because it did not affect him, and when they came for him-there was no one left to stand up for him ..

Something to think about.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

: · ·

· · ·

: 1st August 2021 - 09:04 AM