IPB

( | )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Still Politically Active..., Marching in Pheonix...
V
Al3x
Feb 21 2009, 06:22 PM

TheFoNz

Activist
9-February 07
north hollwood

at least heres some recent news...
http://www.azcentral.com/ent/music/article...rochamarch.html

--------------------
Its sad when you realize that this world is covered by the darkness of greed.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Casbah
Feb 22 2009, 12:50 AM

Trouble Man

Activist
12-April 03
Denver, Colorado

Joe Arpaio's a dick..

This is really cool of Zack..

If you want to see this dude in action I recommend a documentary called American Drug War, you can find it on several popular torrent sites..

--------------------
I fucking SAID this would happen!

-Karl Marx

+Quote Post
Renegades
Feb 22 2009, 05:59 AM

Estou perdido...

Moderators
30-November 02
SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE...

Nice one, thanks for sharing Al3x!! smile.gif

--------------------
"Do not be afraid of death so much as an inadequate life” - Bertolt Brecht

"I don't listen to what art critics say. I don't know anybody who needs a critic to find out what art is."
- Jean-Michel Basquiat

+Quote Post
Al3x
Feb 22 2009, 07:03 PM

TheFoNz

Activist
9-February 07
north hollwood

no prob. but i cant take the credit for finding it, i actually found on vietnow but i wanted to share it here

--------------------
Its sad when you realize that this world is covered by the darkness of greed.....

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
Feb 23 2009, 04:27 PM

"The Sleeper must awaken"

Activist
2-February 08
Ohio, America, Earth, Universe

It is cool that there is an outcry about this evil 'law enforcement' (anti-God man-made color of law lawless law, is more like it - a POLICY enforcer), and his tent city (which is conditioning people to accept other people, other human+Beings, being rounded up and herded and housed in camps, like the Nazi's in WW2 did and the American government is preparing to do, with the nation wide FEMA camps already built, and according to Sorcha Faal's latest report, titled "US Orders Project ENDGAME To Begin, 775,000 Americans Targeted For Arrest‏", found here http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1210.htm are going to see American P.O.W. very soon) however I feel that to get to the Heart of the problem there needs to be mass protesting of I.C.E., Immigration Services, and the national organized criminal network of Intelligence agencies and the American Prison system as a whole, as well. For instance, while these people are being imprisoned for the made-up crime of existing without a passport etc. there are millions in jail for other non-violent non-crimes such as cannabis use possession production distribution etc and many of those people were or are medical users, and at the same time you have people who were arrested for refusing to pay ilegal income taxes, or for starting their own township seperate from corrupted government officials and kangaroo courts, as well as Truth and Freedom activists from movements like A.I.M. - so while this is a good start it is not by a long shot the root of the cause of the problems and people who made way for this tent city throwback to the third riech and who are still allowing it to continue.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Al3x
Feb 23 2009, 05:55 PM

TheFoNz

Activist
9-February 07
north hollwood

hey u gotta start somewhere i guess right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
Feb 23 2009, 06:15 PM

Activist
2-February 08

QUOTE (Al3x @ Feb 23 2009, 06:55 PM) *
hey u gotta start somewhere i guess right?

Agreed - Zack has a good start on most people, both with his music and his outspokenness (I especially liked his speech during 'Wake-Up' at recent RATM shows).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
Feb 24 2009, 08:17 PM

Activist
2-February 08

Sometime ago I wrote Zack a letter in 'Ask Zack' (a forum that as far as I am aware Zack has never even read, let alone replied to), addressing so-called 'Keepers of the Peace' who are in reality 'POLIC-Y Enforcers' that the rich use as a giant stick to beat the poor into submission to their insane policies, which reads:-

Dear Zack,

I hope this finds you well and in good spirit and having an excellent day today,

My name is Bryan, a long-time fan, who recently (-400 posts ago - recently) joined your (ZDLR.net) forum.

It doesn't seem that you answer much of these questions aimed at you or are active on the forum that bares your name whatsoever, so I understand if this doesn't reach you, or if one of the forums moderators censor me again --- However, the following came to me via the internet from the Author of www.JAHTRUTH.net, JAH and I am here to share:-

HIGHWAYMEN

It is not so very long ago that they used to publicly hang highwaymen, like the infamous Dick Turpin.

Today they give highwaymen uniforms and official cars to use to rob the public.

The legislation that they have enacted to support this highway robbery is unLawful and what these government sponsored highwaymen are doing is holding up travellers often at gunpoint and robbing them/you of their/your money – armed-robbery/ theft – for having harmed no-one. The only difference is in your perception of their crimes, because they have taught/brainwashed you into accepting their robbery as being lawful, when it is not, but is plain old-fashioned robbery.

These illegally legislated and invented victimless crimes that these highwaymen stop travellers and steal their/your money for are just a deception or mask that they wear in order to get away with the robbery they are committing.

The public needs to start to see things as they really are and treat these highwaymen as the criminals that they really are and start convicting them of their crimes and hanging them along with their gang-leaders/ facilitators – politicians/ legislators.

The ONLY solution is to enforce The Plan – http://jahtruth. net/plan. htm

My question then is simply, wouldn't you agree with the above statements?

If so please help promote it globally.

Thank-you

Long Live The Fighters,
Fremen Bryan

After i posted the letter, JAH added:-

To add insult to injury, they make you pay for the uniform, weapons and training, the official vehicle, its maintenance and running costs, as well as a wage to the highway-robber.

Thus you are paying them to make the chains that they use to enslave and impoverish you.

Another very good message from JAH Muad'Dib which falls under the same catagory reads:-

The psychology that THEY use against the people is that THEY, although THEY are mass-murderers who have no qualms about murdering innocent people in vast numbers, know that the masses of people over whom THEY rule have a great aversion to killing people.
http://jahtruth.net/theylive.htm

Thus THEY know that most people, even when aware of the mass-murder crimes committed by their rulers, even of their own people and families, will not take the necessary action to stop THEM and bring THEM to justice.

Take for example Larry Silverstein, who leased the WTC and famously, on TV, said that THEY/he took the decision to “pull” (controlled demolition) WTC7 and almost everyone knows it, but he is still free, alive and enjoying the spoils. Thousands, if not millions, of people KNOW that 911 was an inside-job, but have done nothing about it, except talk.

Thousands of people were murdered by the controlled demolitions of WTC1 and WTC2, including policemen and firemen, but Larry Silverstein has not been brought to justice, by their colleagues. Why?

THEY rely on their knowledge of human psychology, that normal people, unlike themselves, have an aversion to killing, and that thus THEY will get away with whatever THEY do, because the people will not do what God commands in His Law, which is to execute THEM for their crimes.

Edmund Burke wrote, “All that is needed for evil to triumph, is for (relatively) good men to do NOTHING.”

That is EXACTLY what THEY rely on, and is EXACTLY what the people have done - NOTHING. Not even the families of the victims, and police colleagues have done anything other than talk.

God stated, in The Law, that you shall have no pity on Law-breakers, especially those who commit capital crimes, but shall enforce The Sentence that He prescribes in His Law in order to keep the people safe from THEM.

Deuteronomy 17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; [but] at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
17:7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.
17:8 If there arise a matter too hard for thee in Judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, [being] matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the "I AM" thy God shall choose;
17:9 And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and enquire; and they shall show thee The Sentence of Judgment:
17:10 And thou shalt do according to The Sentence, which they of that place which the "I AM" shall choose shall show thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:
17:11 According to The Sentence of The Law which they shall teach thee, and according to the Judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline to do The Sentence which they shall show thee, and turn not away from it [to] the right hand, nor [to] the left.
17:12 And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the "I AM" thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and [thus] thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.
17:13 And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously (in thinking they are a law unto themselves).

19:13 Thine eye shall not pity him, but thou shalt put away [the guilt of] innocent blood from Israel, that it may go well with thee.

Until the people take The Law back from the police and lawyers, into their own hands, and enforce it themselves as God commands, nothing will change.

I gave Americans The Plan BEFORE 911 and the enforcing of it could have prevented 911 from happening, and also the wars that it facilitated, but, seven years on, nothing has been done.
http://jahtruth.net/plan.htm

Thus evil continues to triumph and will do so UNTIL the people enforce God’s Law against the evil rulers of this world.

When the government fears the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.

Talking will not get the job done. Only enforcing The Law will get it done.

Time is running out.

This is the same JAH Muad'Dib who is currently being (falsely) charged with 'attemtping to pervert the course of Justice' for sending the film (made by Muad'Dib) 7/7 Ripple Effect about the events of the day of 7/72005 in London England to the Judge and Jury who were working on the trial (effectively shattering the 'official story' to bits while at the same time proving beyond a shadow of a doubt the innocence of the Islamic men who stand accused).

If We the People (All People of All Nations Everywhere) took the Sage advice given by JAH Muad'Dib it would Liberate the poor working and middle class masses from their wage-slavery and oppression over-night, and we would witness True and REAL Liberty and Justice for ALL as those men and bodies of men who hold the world hostage via their illegal made up laws and fiat paper debt money would be completely eliminated and nobody who witnessed the punishment of the tyrants would dare to take their places for fear of catching the sentence themselves.

Long Live The Fighters,
Fremen Bryan

--------------------

+Quote Post
Renegades
Feb 28 2009, 09:45 PM

Estou perdido...

Moderators
30-November 02
SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE...

Zack de la Rocha 'brings out the youth' in protest against Arizona sheriff
06:43 PM PT, Feb 28 2009

Reporting from Phoenix -- Zack de la Rocha, lead singer of the rock band Rage Against the Machine, helped lead a rally through the streets of Phoenix today in a bid to end the practices of an Arizona county sheriff who Rocha said had “deputized vigilantes” and created a “state of terror” for local Latinos.

Thousands of people marched about four miles from the Steele Indian School Park to the U.S. District Court of Arizona on Washington Street, chanting “No more Joe” and “Arpaio escucha, estamos en la lucha” –- which translates from Spanish to “Arpaio listen, we’re in the struggle.”

At issue is Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s enforcement of federal immigration law. Some activists say he has unfairly targeted the Latino community. Arpaio says he is simply doing his job and told The Times in a phone interview that today's protest would not "deter" him from fulfilling his duties.

“Without the proper warrants, he raids the homes and workplaces of janitors and gardeners,” De la Rocha told demonstrators at the end of the rally. “At routine traffic stops he detains and deports mothers, violently separating them from their children, who are left abandoned.”

Protest organizers said Arpaio has targeted Latinos in recent years with massive immigration sweeps, armed workplace raids and traffic checkpoints where Latinos are asked about their legal status.

Earlier last month, four U.S. congressional representatives sent a letter to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and Atty. Gen. Eric H. Holder Jr., demanding a federal investigation into Arpaio’s actions.

Arpaio has “a blatant disregard for the rights of Hispanic residents of the Phoenix area.... Members of the Latino community -- whether they are U.S. citizens or foreign-born, whether they are legal immigrants or undocumented -- feel under siege,” read the letter, written by Reps. John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.), Zoe Lofgren (D-San Jose), Robert C. Scott (D-Va.) and Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.).

Salvador Reza, one of the rally’s leaders, said he began organizing Saturday’s event about two weeks ago after Arpaio led undocumented inmates, chained together at their hands and feet, to a tent city jail as reporters watched.

“When people are upset, it doesn’t take much time to get them together and to get them out,” Reza said. “Arpaio is raiding our communities and putting fear into our households because he’s targeting people based on the color of their skin.”

Reza said De la Rocha, pictured above on the right, who now fronts the duo One Day as a Lion, had marched in Arizona before to protest a proposed bill that would have made being in the United States without documents a felony. He said the artist is able to attract a crowd that might not otherwise attend.

“He brings out the youth and the 25-to-35 crowd and makes some people think of these things who might not of otherwise thought about it,” Reza said. Before Saturday's protest, De la Rocha put on a short free show for organizers and demonstrators.

Protest organizers said they want Napolitano, Arizona’s former governor, to stop Arpaio’s ability to conduct such enforcement.

In a telephone interview, Arpaio said he was largely unfazed by the protest.

“I don’t know why they have to have signs calling me illiterate and a Nazi and every other name in the book. I’m not concerned about them or some elected officials, they all seem to be Democrats,” he said. “Nothing changes. They are not going to deter me.”

Alfredo Magallandes traveled from Los Angeles with about 20 other luncheros -- lunch truck vendors -- to march in the rally. He has operated a catering truck at the corner of Compton Avenue and 62nd Street for about 20 years and said he wanted to show unity with immigrants in Arizona.

“We are here to support and say, ‘We are all human beings created equal.’ This sheriff, Arpaio, is violating the rights of humans, not only Mexicans or Central Americans, but human rights.... That’s why we’re here together, so we can stand up and speak out loud and say ‘that’s enough’,” Magallandes said.

One Phoenix protester said the sheriff’s actions in recent years have made her fearful.

Zeyda, 28, who did not give her last name because she is undocumented, said driving puts her on edge because she worries about running into one of the sheriff’s checkpoints.

“When there’s construction clogging the streets, I start to pray.... When there’s traffic, I pray,” she said.

Zeyda, speaking in Spanish, said she came to the United States from Mexico when she was 5 years old and has been able to build a good life for herself, making a home with her two daughters and running her own business cleaning homes.

“I feel capable. I feel intelligent,” she said. “But I sometimes feel like I live in a cage made of gold.”

Post and photos by Ari B. Bloomekatz, Paloma Esquivel and Nathan Olivarez-Giles

Link: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog...de-la-roch.html

There is a Youtube video on the original article too... wink.gif

--------------------
"Do not be afraid of death so much as an inadequate life” - Bertolt Brecht

"I don't listen to what art critics say. I don't know anybody who needs a critic to find out what art is."
- Jean-Michel Basquiat

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
Mar 12 2009, 12:28 PM

Activist
2-February 08

Arpaio to be investigated over alleged violations

Racial-profiling inquiry stems from immigration sweeps

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/n...1.html#comments

by Daniel González - Mar. 11, 2009 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic

The U.S. Justice Department has launched a civil-rights investigation of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office after months of mounting complaints that deputies are discriminating in their enforcement of federal immigration laws.

Officials from the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division notified Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Tuesday that they had begun the investigation, which will focus on whether deputies are engaging in "patterns or practices of discriminatory police practices and unconstitutional searches and seizures."

An expert said it is the department's first civil-rights probe related to immigration enforcement.

Arpaio vehemently denies that deputies are illegally profiling as part of his immigration crackdowns. He said Tuesday that he welcomes the investigation and intends to cooperate fully.

"We have nothing to hide," he said.

Although Arpaio's illegal-immigration crackdowns have broad public support, they also have led to calls for an examination of his tactics.

Last year, Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon asked for a federal investigation of possible civil-rights abuses. Last month, four key Democratic members of the U.S. House Judiciary Committee asked Attorney General Eric Holder and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano to investigate Arpaio.

The lawmakers said Arpaio had exceeded the limits of a federal program that gives local police federal immigration-enforcement powers by ordering deputies to "scour" Latino neighborhoods looking for illegal immigrants based on skin color.

Arpaio, who was easily re-elected to a fifth term in November, called the investigation politically motivated and vowed to continue to arrest illegal immigrants.

"I am not going to be intimidated by the politics and by the Justice Department," Arpaio said. "I want the people of Arizona to know this: I will continue to enforce all the immigration laws."

Arpaio uses the sweeps to enforce the state's employer-sanctions and anti-smuggling laws. He also participates in a federal program that lets local officers enforce federal immigration laws. The sweeps have taken place in mostly Latino neighborhoods or near where day laborers congregate. They have sparked two racial-profiling lawsuits.

The Justice Department frequently receives racial-profiling complaints against police departments, but investigations are rare, said David Harris, a University of Pittsburgh law professor and racial-profiling expert.

"The fact that this has come to their attention and they have announced their intent to investigate is highly significant," Harris said. "It says there is enough there to be investigated. It's not an iffy case that (can be ignored)."

Harris said this is the first civil-rights investigation stemming from immigration enforcement. The probe could last several months.

In a two-page letter dated Tuesday, Loretta King, acting assistant attorney general, said that if the investigation uncovers violations, her office will work with Arpaio to find remedies.

But Arpaio said he will battle the Justice Department in court if he disagrees with any of the changes the department tries to impose.

In the 1990s, the department conducted similar civil-rights investigations and found patterns of police discrimination in about 20 cases, including in Los Angeles and Pittsburgh. In those cases, law-enforcement agencies agreed to significant changes aimed at preventing discrimination or face a court injunction, Harris said.

"Once the Justice Department finds violations, the threat of going to court is usually enough to encourage them to agree to change," Harris said. Changes have included increased supervision and changing policies, Harris said.

Investigations into patterns of police discrimination are "not about punishing individual officers; they are about changing the fundamental" way an agency operates, he said.

Gordon, who met with King and Deputy Assistant Attorney General John Wodatch on Tuesday in Washington, praised the investigation.

"We should all be encouraged that our new attorney general is taking these issues seriously," he said.

Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, the board's lone Democrat and most vocal critic of Arpaio's immigration policies, had planned to help deliver a petition today with 35,000 Internet signatures calling for a Justice Department investigation.

"I think they're going to find racial profiling, which is a civil-rights abuse," said Wilcox, who was in Washington for a National Association of Counties conference. "It's time to put a stop to them. It may cost us millions in lawsuits."

Board Chairman Max Wilson, one of the board's four Republicans, said he was surprised by the investigation.

"I know there's been some accusations made," he said. "I don't know if there's any merits to them. I've almost had my hands full of people making accusations without people having some solid, hard evidence to back it up."

Republic reporters Dennis Wagner, Yvonne Wingett and Scott Wong contributed to this article.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

: · ·

· · ·

: 28th November 2020 - 05:52 AM