IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Evolution Vs Adam And Eve
Evolution VS Adam and Eve
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
xAshleighx
post Feb 4 2008, 01:03 AM
Post #1

Junior Activist

Group: Activist
Member No.: 6,383

Together as human beings, we damn well know that it hurts when someone puts down our personal beliefs, calling them of less value, or validity. Instead please insinuate this!! Hahaha
Pretty please try keep in mind not to insult anyone but instead try to impart an memorable, thought provoking conversation.

This post has been edited by xAshleighx: Feb 5 2008, 12:30 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Feb 4 2008, 04:12 PM
Post #2

"The Sleeper must awaken"

Member No.: 6,365

The TRUTH about Darwin and Evolution.

Everyone who chooses not to believe God and The Bible, seems to like to quote "Darwin's Theory of Evolution", that all life came out of the sea, as their so-called proof that God doesn't exist, without realising where Darwin got his theory from. Darwin was NOT so clever, he just knew how to read and he himself must have believed God and The Bible, because that is exactly where he got his information from.

God states on the very FIRST page of the Bible that all life EXCEPT MAN - the Adamic race - came out of the sea (Evolution or Creation) - Genesis chapter 1 verse 20. Afterwards God CREATED (Adam) man, SEPARATELY, on the sixth day.

Genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the WATERS bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Before his death, Darwin acknowledged that there was a "missing-link" and he admitted that he was wrong about the Adamic Race having evolved from apes.

If you want to know the REASON for The Creation and the REASON for human-life on Earth, read:- "The Way home or face The Fire". JAH.

--------------------

+Quote Post
xAshleighx
post Feb 4 2008, 11:43 PM
Post #3

Junior Activist

I just disagree that god has gender and that jesus is his only son/prophet. I believe that each and every sentient being are the children/prophets of the universe/god/goddess/spirit. Considering each and every single thing is energy, made of the same substance, it only but had to have some kind of consciousness decide it's frequency and stuff. Even before any thing was, in "the void", empty space is still energy.

This post has been edited by xAshleighx: Feb 5 2008, 12:38 AM

+Quote Post
xAshleighx
post Feb 5 2008, 01:06 AM
Post #4

Junior Activist

i just realised that this is pretty pointless because neither of us can ever be right because no one truly knows why and how we are here. I could argue christianity is the way im sure but the way i see it is that some clever and evil person sat back knowing how confused we are about our exsistences and took advantage. Religion can be extremely positive if the focus is on happiness and not on punishment. I'm like over this because i do believe in a divine being, however i think that jesus is no more of its son than you, god has no gender, and does not punish souls for not attending some church. Church is within.

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Feb 5 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (xAshleighx @ Feb 5 2008, 12:43 AM) *
I just disagree that god has gender and that jesus is his only son/prophet.

Spirit/Light+Beings (Angels) dont have a sex. God is 'The Father of Lights' and Pure light and Spirit Energy. Now Jesus was the FIRST Life that came out of or was born from the Great Life+Light of God, which is why Jesus is 'The Sun'/Son and called MICHAEL which means 'He who is Like God' the Highest Arch Angel, who is also The Angel in the Garden who has a Fiery Sword Gurading the Tree of Life. When Jesus the man was born, Michael the Spirit enters in, and your true Identity is the Spirit its self - so with Christ (His Spirit+Self is Michael). Through Him the Sun EVERYTHING was Created (He is the Medium through which Gods Limitless Creative Energy was Transferred - Everything is in His Image, you can see His Face Everywhere). Jesus also said that His 'Mother' was/IS 'The Truth' or Wisdom, and not Mary who gave life to his physical human body. God has many Prophets, Jesus is The Master/Teacher and Head of the Classroom/School of the Prophets-All. Modern day Prophets include Walter Russell Victor Schauberger etc.

I believe that each and every sentient being are the children/prophets of the universe/god/goddess/spirit.

If they tap into their God-Center and are in Communion with their Inner-God. Otherwise they are 'stuffed flutes' which dont make Heart-Music.

Considering each and every single thing is energy, made of the same substance, it only but had to have some kind of consciousness decide it's frequency and stuff.

I know its really cool because of the UNIVERSIALITY of it all. UNI-VERSE = ONE SONG! :-)

Even before any thing was, in "the void", empty space is still energy.

And Energy = Light

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Feb 5 2008, 12:31 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (xAshleighx @ Feb 5 2008, 02:06 AM) *
i just realised that this is pretty pointless because neither of us can ever be right because no one truly knows why and how we are here.

I do, read 'The Way home or face The Fire' by JAH :- www.thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

I could argue christianity is the way im sure but the way i see it is that some clever and evil person sat back knowing how confused we are about our exsistences and took advantage.

This is why the Bible condemns all religious leaders, save Jesus+Christ Himself (who is not religious but Spiritual). There are many different Teachers who are Righteous as a result of them finding their inner Christ/God-with-Us(Emmanuel). Enlightenment is the True Revolution.

Religion can be extremely positive if the focus is on happiness and not on punishment.

Exactly, and it should be about doing miracles as well, like Luke Skywalker is able to use the Force.

I'm like over this because i do believe in a divine being, however i think that jesus is no more of its son than you, god has no gender, and does not punish souls for not attending some church. Church is within.

Amen.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheHopper
post Feb 6 2008, 02:09 AM
Post #7

Junior Activist

Member No.: 6,391

QUOTE (xAshleighx @ Feb 5 2008, 08:43 PM) *
I just disagree that god has gender and that jesus is his only son/prophet. I believe that each and every sentient being are the children/prophets of the universe/god/goddess/spirit.

Haha! I see a true Wiccan.
I agree, the overall idea of the Bible that we should "love thy neighbour" etc holds value which is in every religion, however it does contradict itself and I would like to quote something I heard a while back,
excuse my changes, my memory fails me on this:
The Bible was written by God's followers, he/she told them what to write in it, he/she lead them and showed them the way; however God did not write it him/herself word for word, written by humans, they put in their own dogmatic views whether they realised this or not. In this sense, it should not be taken word for word. Every person will have their own interpretation to its meanings and to quote it as the "word of God" is inappropriate and flawed.
I have seen and heard people quoting the Christan Bible to justify their opinions (mostly to renounce homosexuals sadly) as if it is the ultimate truth and cannot be wrong. You can not say that what is written in the Bible is Gods opinion.
You've read it in a book, you didn't hear it from his/her mouth.

*sigh*Well that rant is over, I must add I was raised a Catholic and in no way disrespect Christianity and Catholicism as a religion, however some people do abuse their faith.

Good topic Ashleigh, I heard there was a similar one on bebo(*shudders*) that is still in hot debate!
I have a few other, more non-Bible related ideas, that I'll have to throw at you later. grin.gif

+Quote Post
Lovie
post Feb 6 2008, 07:33 AM
Post #8

Urban Guerrilla

Member No.: 6,318

I would like to read Darwin "evolution of man and animals .." or Darwin "emotion in man and animals.." or something like that but i haven't found it yet but it would be interesting to read

+Quote Post
xAshleighx
post Feb 7 2008, 01:06 AM
Post #9

Junior Activist

the teachings of christ can be revolutionary in the right hands, however, because of their ambigious nature can be taken the wrong way and used to hurt people. you said " the Bible condemns all religious leaders" .i have never found a single quote in the buddha's teachings which can have this effect (harm on humanity). i am not a full blown buddhist at all, i just really respect, agree and take into account his teachings. buddha attained enlightenment, tapped into his divine, god-self, as did jesus. You said " Jesus was the first life that came out of or was born from the great life or light of god". You also stated "Even before any thing was, in "the void", empty space is still energy, energy = light", and i think we agree that if energy = light, and light = god-force, the divine. and you also agreed when i said "considering each and every single thing is energy, made of the same substance, it only but had to have some kind of consciousness decide it's frequency and stuff". Therefore going by christian theroy, the very first thing created by the light of god (light=energy) was the earth not human beings. God is the father of lights?? Why father? Is the man higher up to you? Why say it then? you said "There are many different Teachers who are Righteous as a result of them finding their inner Christ/God-with-Us(Emmanuel)". To be enlightened is to have washed away the ego. Righteousness is egotistic. One merged with the divine knows that all religions, mystical, psychological and even modern science based (quantum physics) systems lead to the same place, enlightenment, a mind free from suffering, ego complexes (what were displaying here smile.gif ) and the clarity to see our purpose. i agree with heaps of the things you've said however i dont see christianity as the true way, just as an option to "home" as i find it hard to get over the pain its caused humanity. what's your opinion on wicca?

This post has been edited by xAshleighx: Feb 7 2008, 02:03 AM

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Feb 7 2008, 10:54 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (xAshleighx @ Feb 7 2008, 02:06 AM) *
the teachings of christ can be revolutionary in the right hands, however, because of their ambigious nature can be taken the wrong way and used to hurt people.

[http://jahtruth.net/rabbis.htm
http://jahtruth.net/darth.htm

Also read Matthew 23*]

you said " the Bible condemns all religious leaders" .i have never found a single quote in the buddha's teachings which can have this effect (harm on humanity).

[The Teachings of Buddha and Christ are in perfect harmony; when it becomes an organized religious with leaders and stupid rites and rituals, it becomes compulsive (brainwashing) and evil. Notice that Buddha left the established organized religion of his day to find enlightenment. Note also that Jesus condemns the scribes and pharisees as attention-loving hypocrites. Notice that both taught in the wilderness, by a lake, under a tree, on a mountainside - out in nature where Gods Presence is felt and seen instead of a manmade building. Note also that Buddha reached enlightenment after a long fast/meditation, and that Christ fasted for 40 days before going public. Buddha means 'The Annointed One' and Christ means 'The Annointed One'. http://jahtruth.net/buddha.htm]

i am not a full blown buddhist at all, i just really respect, agree and take into account his teachings.

[I understand. Its better to not call yourself any type of 'ist' or your beliefs ' isms', because then people fall into preconcieved notions about you, and attribute all things related to that particular 'ism' to you personally (for example, you read the Koran and so therefore are a terrorist-extreemist).]

buddha attained enlightenment, tapped into his divine, god-self, as did jesus.

[ Correct and they both have similiar or identicle ways of doing this, through fasting and prayer/meditation, and both were always calm and passive 100% of the time no matter what happened or who was threatening them. Both of their teachings led men away from religion religious leaders and those leaders standing between common man and Higher Truths and into the vast Spiritual Para-Dice (Para-Dice, Latin for 'In Order to be Told') off their own inner-God Self, and Communion (Para-Dice) with God (Emmanuel - God is With Us).]

You said " Jesus was the first life that came out of or was born from the great life or light of god". You also stated "Even before any thing was, in "the void", empty space is still energy, energy = light", and i think we agree that if energy = light, and light = god-force, the divine.

[ Called 'The Force' by JEDI in Star Wars; http://jahtruth.net/starwar.htm ]

and you also agreed when i said "considering each and every single thing is energy, made of the same substance, it only but had to have some kind of consciousness decide it's frequency and stuff". Therefore going by christian theroy, the very first thing created by the light of god (light=energy) was the earth not human beings.

[ The First of Creation was The Word/Christ. Science has recently come to realize that the Creation of the Universe was done through SoundWaves .... 'The Word' Spoke by God, The Creator (who is Spirit-Energy or a Light Being). John Ch. 1 V 1-5** tells us this. ]

God is the father of lights??

[ Yes. ]

Why father?

[ Because He Fathered Creation, through the Mother who is Wisdom, like in the book of Proverbs we are told that Wisdom is a woman and that Wisdom also was with God before the Earth was Created. God is also The Great King (of the Universe) and Kings as you are aware are male. "I Wisdom dwell with Prudence to make inventions of witty design". ]

Is the man higher up to you?

[ Please see 'The Way home or face The Fire' for an explination of why God created human+Beings male and female. ]

Why say it then?

[ Because thats the way it is and I dont want to say it some other way, that it isnt! ]

you said "There are many different Teachers who are Righteous as a result of them finding their inner Christ/God-with-Us(Emmanuel)". To be enlightened is to have washed away the ego.

[ Instead of washed away, here read 'Destroyed' ]

Righteousness is egotistic.

[ Jesus said 'First make clean the inside of the cup, and the outside will also be clean'. Meaning - if your Heart is clean than your outward actions will be as well. Meaning - do you want recognition for your good deeds or do you sincerely want good deeds to be done for the simple fact it will make the world a better place for everyone else, including yourself lastly, to live in? Or do you just want a parade in your honour? Jesus said those who do good deeds in order to be seen by men have been seen and so therefore already have their reward, but you when you do good deeds (or pray) do it in private, secretly, and do not let anyone know about it, for then God who sees what is done in secret will reward you openly. Righteousness truly defined is not egotistical it is only when men seek the praise and recognition of their fellow men (instead of from God or The Great Spirit) that it can be. Forsake all praise men can give you. ]

One merged with the divine knows that all religions, mystical, psychological and even modern science based (quantum physics) systems lead to the same place, enlightenment, a mind free from suffering, ego complexes (what were displaying here smile.gif ) and the clarity to see our purpose.

[ I would say that most every religion leads away from that egoless clairity where you are At-Oned with God, and instead weighs you down with ego attachments along with stupid made up rites and rituals and dogmas so that the followers are brainwashed ito being trapped there, and they then have a costumer for life.]

i agree with heaps of the things you've said however i dont see christianity as the true way, just as an option to "home" as i find it hard to get over the pain its caused humanity.

[Christianity is based on the Teachings of Jesus, right? WRONG! Jesus was a RADICAL who the religious leaders sought to kill because he was leading people out of their grid or system of controls, and the religious and political leaders were loosing their power over the people and money as a result. If 'Christians' or followers of Christ were to LIVE OUT His Teachings instead of just paying lip service, the world would be a much different place than it currently is. Living up to what Jesus taught is alot more difficult than just worshipping a wooden idol effigy of his human body, called a crucifix, and wearing it around the neck, instead of upon the Heart. Ask yourself this question - what does somebody who has found God and become enlightened need a religion for anyway? the Mission is ALREADY accomplished!]

what's your opinion on wicca?

[ My opinion on wicca is that it is derived from the knowledge passed down in Babylon thousands of years ago to the Babylonians by the angels Harut and Marut (who said that they 'are for a trial' meaning that they were testing people) and is a continuation of the groups who have been using it for thousands of years (thereby failing the test). ***]

*Matthew 23 Then spoke Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
Saying, The lawyers and the politicians sit in Moses' Law seat:
All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe of God's Law, [that] observe and do; but do not ye after their example: for they say, and do not (and make up their own laws against God's Orders - Deut. 4:2).
For they bind heavy burdens (the Talmud) and grievous to be borne, and lay [them] on men's shoulders; but they [themselves] will not lift one of their fingers to remove them.
But all their works they do for to be seen by men: they make broad their phylacteries (small leather box containing Old Covenant- Testament texts, worn to remind them to keep The Law [God's Law]), and enlarge the borders of their garments,
And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the churches,
And greetings in the markets, and to be called by men, Priest, Rabbi, Imam, etc.
But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.
But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
But woe unto you, lawyers and (Pharisees - Farsis - Persian converts to Judaism, who were the) politicians, hypocrites! for ye shut up the Kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in [yourselves], neither allow ye them that are entering to go in (see Enoch 93:4-104:6).
Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one convert, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell-fire than yourselves.
Woe unto you, [ye] blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the Temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the Temple, he is a debtor!
[Ye] fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the Temple that sanctifieth the gold?
And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
[Ye] fools and blind: for whether [is] greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.
And whoso shall swear by the Temple, sweareth by it, and by Him that dwelleth therein.
And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the Throne of the King of the Universe (God), and by Him that sitteth thereon.
Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of the Law, Judgment, Mercy, and Faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
[Ye] blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
[Thou] blind politician, cleanse first that [which is] within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men's] bones, and of all filthiness.
Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and inequity.
Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the Prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the Prophets.
Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the Prophets.
Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
[Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell-fire?
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you Prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your churches, and persecute [them] from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the Temple and the altar.
Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, [thou] that killest the Prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children (Sura 6:92) together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under [her] wings, and ye would not!
Behold, your "House (of Judah)" is left unto you desolate.
For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

**John 1:1-5 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.
The same was in the Beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In Him was Life; and the Life was the Light of men.
And the Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

*** Koran Sura 2:102. They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men magic, and such things as came down at Babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by God's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Feb 8 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #11

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...h&plindex=1

God Vs. Science

--------------------

+Quote Post
xAshleighx
post Feb 19 2008, 10:16 PM
Post #12

Junior Activist

Evil ones teaching men magic? Fremen, how many books have u read on the craft from a craft point of veiw?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2020 - 08:59 AM