Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fox News Attacks Ratm
Ava
post Sep 26 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #46

Junior Activist

Group: Activist
Member No.: 6,166

Ok, now i know I'm just repeating what everyone else has said, but i guess like everyone else, the lies upset me and offened me in a why that i had to exspress my thoughts.
They are well known, The tickets went on sale for there Melbourne show, and i despretly want to go, i missed out, and thats fine, but i was on at 9, when they went on sale, and i still missed out.

this is not because the band is forgotten and unknown today.

The hugh amount of ignorence should have made FOX to embarraced to even play the report.
I don't know a lot about FOX, i don't have acess to that channel (not a bad thing it seems)
However is that the proper news? i mean is that along side the updates on fires and floods and war?
At best that report i would hope went next to the last annarexic bimbo that is famous for being famous' last rehab stint.
Maybe if these people concentrated more on the messages that these men have tryed to get recognised for years, be it agreeing with the opinions are against, there would have been an actually point discued that could influence change, there would have been a lot more inegrity in the repot, and over all it wouldn't be another opitunity to "discuss" and "issue" that is honestly nothing more the school yard bullying at best.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lotus.designs
post Sep 26 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #47

Junior Activist

Member No.: 6,168

zmat2.gif OMFG! These people are idiots! I'm so glad I get my news on line and from places like npr I had to stop watching it, it was so annoying wallbash.gif

This post has been edited by lotus.designs: Sep 26 2007, 09:00 PM

+Quote Post
willyager
post Feb 4 2008, 06:21 AM
Post #48

Junior Activist

Member No.: 6,389

Wasn't Zack quoting Chomsky anyway?

+Quote Post
Lovie
post Feb 4 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #49

Urban Guerrilla

Member No.: 6,318

the media are idiots

"Everything you see or hear on TV is a product waiting for your fat@$$ dirty dollar. . ." TooL

+Quote Post
Fremen Bryan
post Feb 6 2008, 03:20 AM
Post #50

"The Sleeper must awaken"

Member No.: 6,365

They should call it Faux-News. And for the record, Zach is absolutely right, what is more, George Bush Sr. agrees with him:-

"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched." -- George H. W. Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter

http://100777.com

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lovie
post Feb 6 2008, 07:29 AM
Post #51

Urban Guerrilla

Member No.: 6,318

he agrees with clinton too . .sheesh all these people agree

sheesh .. o well