rev79
post Jun 24 2005, 11:28 AM
Post #376

Nun Chuka Kata

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 412

God, I miss Fred. laugh.gif

--------------------
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us, you're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you how this is going to begin. Now, I'm going to hang up this phone, and I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world...where anything is possible.
Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Georgi
post Jun 24 2005, 11:33 AM
Post #377

Activist

Group: Activist
Member No.: 2,981

i never make "the move" with women.ive seen all my mates in action alot and i try to learn how to read the signs but they all seem to get ditched.after seening that so much i just keep to material things like my motorbike.....i know how to read the signs on it.another thing is all my mates are risk takers with everything and let it all go over their head where i would take it to heart.

after seenin it all ive become a very defensive person around ladies..... maybe alittle to defensive sometimes

I've always felt bad for guys. They have so much to deal with: machismo, girls, penis size, etc. I can't tell you how to talk to or act around chicks, but I can tell you one thing. You would be much better off with a chick that you are/can be friends with. In the long run it's the friendship that makes a relationship last.

As for now, I know rejection is a hard thing to deal with. If you think someone might like you, act like your not interested. If she's interested in you she will try a little harder and then you will know for sure.

God, I miss Fred.

Me too. I wonder where he's been.

This post has been edited by Georgi: Jun 24 2005, 11:34 AM

--------------------
Until the philosophy which holds one race
Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
Everywhere is war, me say war

That until there is no longer first class
And second class citizens of any nation
Until the colour of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes
Me say war

+Quote Post
insurrection
post Jun 24 2005, 07:12 PM
Post #378

Very busy w. school >_<

Member No.: 2,022

QUOTE(Georgi @ Jun 24 2005, 03:33 PM)
God, I miss Fred.

Me too. I wonder where he's been.
[right][snapback]179811[/snapback][/right]

He said he was moving...I think to Berlin...and he's also said he was going to go on vacation in the States this summer, I think.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grimer 54
post Jun 30 2005, 10:31 AM
Post #379

loveable nemesis

Member No.: 1,381

Yeah, him and his friends were gonna bike the states. He wanted me to meet up with them. When they're in New York. If I do, I'll tell you guys if he talks better than he types. =)

I hope he comes back soon, though. Seriously.

--------------------
This is the FiFTY-FOUR effect: (the loveable nemesis)
QUOTE(Grimer 54)
Society begets government. Anarchist theory is actually just a pseudo-intellectual state of denial, an idealistic illusion that can never be more than a wholly unfulfilled dream. Thus, it is a counter-productive measure that actually weakens, rather than improves the progress of society as government is inevitable in the maintenance of civilization. Therefore, it is infinitely more effective to pursue political upheaval through the system, rather then against the system. For despite all of its flaws, both Democracy and Capitalism are still rooted within the people themselves by rational and realistic means. That is not to say I advocate the status quo, but instead, a moral pursuit to right the endless wrongs brought on by the evils of human nature, via an unintimidated, undaunted, unmitigated spirit of liberty and justice for all, rather then the destructive hypocrisy of your so-called "revolution."

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend, to the death, your right to say it".
- attributed to Voltaire

Still a sheltered idealist... but learning:
This is no Oasis.

+Quote Post
Day Tripper
post Jun 30 2005, 11:31 AM
Post #380

I wanna be admin

Member No.: 2,851

Girls can be very deceiving. I've been screwed over by even the most innocent looking ones. ermm.gif

--------------------
Hello

+Quote Post
Noench
post Aug 20 2005, 05:55 PM
Post #381

Junior Activist

Member No.: 2,942

What georgie said is true I would prolly much rather have a freinds thats a girls thats cool and nice and I can act natural around than a girlfriend that I have to act all nice and preppy around

--------------------
Destruction Equals Production
-Stephen Cartner

Bush you remind me of the popular kid who bought drugs on the street untill he o.d.ed on LSD
-Stephen Cartner

If we were free we would live in a society with helpful lads and free land. But our so called great politicians watch over us not to help us but to confine of themselves to control each of us without even using peace
-Stephen Cartner
100% Anarchist and 100%Green Party
user posted image

+Quote Post
Rage Head
post Aug 21 2005, 01:05 PM
Post #382

The Battle of Nashville

Member No.: 2,844

Yeah, friendship is the key. I have more female friends than guy friends. I love them all very much, in a brother way, not a "love love" way. I think that you should work on friendship, and if you begin to like one and want to start dating, then if it works, do so, but just start out being a couple as friends, for a few months, maybe even. Then work on a little more romantic stuff once you know this relationship could work. Then after that you can work on sex if you think it fits the time and you all are ready for what to decide on this issue.

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 24 25 26
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th October 2020 - 04:48 AM