Closed TopicStart new topic
> Announcement!
rev79
post Jul 24 2004, 07:51 AM
Post #1

Nun Chuka Kata

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 412

From this moment on anyone who starts a thread in any of my forums concerning a 'media section', will have it removed as soon as I notice it. Further, anyone who questions the whereabouts of a ZDLR album, claims news w/out viable proof, or decides to bash Audioslave in a manner as to why they're not RATM, will have their thread removed.
Before you go cluttering up the board, please use the search function to find news and topics already discussed. Its not about Mod power- its about keeping a clean site. Thanks..

--------------------
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us, you're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you how this is going to begin. Now, I'm going to hang up this phone, and I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world...where anything is possible.
Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2020 - 10:44 AM