> Ann Coulter T-shirts
duby
post Sep 4 2007, 02:59 AM
Post #16

Guerrilla

Group: Activist
Member No.: 5,366

QUOTE(Evil Empire @ Sep 3 2007, 12:25 AM) [snapback]209470[/snapback]
Id rather buy a new Rage Against The Machine shirt. Just a thought.

Does anybody know what the shirts look like at the Festivals they been Playing?

Yep thats what they looked like at Coachella. A Black Style. And Red style. They got the original Battle of LA graphic of the man with raised fist. But the text is altered to suit each concert Name/location. eg. 'Battle of Coachella' and 'Battle of Bells'

There was another one. It was White. With black text and the concert details and date that RATM plays. Also some cool Hoodies. Black with a redstar. Within the red star theres a stylised graphic of protestors clashing with authorities. I think it may be a image from DNC 2000....?????

Pretty sure theres one chick style cut of t they had on sale at Coachella tooo.

--------------------
DUBY ON MYSPACE > http://www.myspace.com/duby1984

Activist Noam Chomsky argues that “Mumia's case is symbolic of something much broader...The US prison system is simply class and race war...Mumia and other prisoners are the kind of people that get assassinated by what's called 'social cleansing' in US client states like Colombia.”

How Long? Not Long! Cause what you reap, is what what you sow!
WAKE UP!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
deskim
post Sep 4 2007, 11:05 AM
Post #17

Junior Activist

Member No.: 6,079

Yeah I got the white shirt from Coachella. It's real plain and just says "empire polo field" with the date on the back. I don't remember any girls shirts but there may have been.

Ann Coulter's comments actually really didn't bother me at all. She is a nutjob. They bring her on to provide entertainment and that is what they got. The only thing that worried me was the complete disregard for what was actually said. As much as I disagree with most of the analysts on Fox there is some quality commentary. The bit they did on RATM was just rediculous though.

I would have to find the exact quote but another funny shirt could say: "Ann Coulter and anybody who listens to her is an loser."

+Quote Post
Evil Empire
post Sep 5 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #18

The Witch

Member No.: 3,907

Chomsky also doesnt like to waste time on things like. What really happened with 911. Which I agree with him . There are so many more important things to do. Like my opinion . STOP THIS FUCKING WAR!

ps
Take a pic of your new RATM shirts and post them up.

This post has been edited by Evil Empire: Sep 5 2007, 03:41 PM

--------------------
I TALK WHAT I FUCKING WANT TO SAY!

http://guerrillaradio.net./

+Quote Post
Floakly09
post Nov 22 2009, 06:47 AM
Post #19

Junior Activist

Member No.: 7,632

One of the things that Zoltan and I share is esteem for Ann Coulter. I am astonished that it was Frank and not Zoltan who started this thread.

Anyway, I will join in.

+Quote Post
D.maype
post Nov 28 2009, 06:33 PM
Post #20

marriage belarus

Member No.: 7,628

One of the things that Zoltan and I share is esteem for Ann Coulter. I am astonished that it was Frank and not Zoltan who started this thread.

Anyway, I will join in.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th April 2020 - 09:40 AM