Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Assainate Ann Coulter?
oli
post May 19 2007, 07:31 AM
Post #1

Activist

Group: Activist
Member No.: 5,425

I saw this FOX news broadcast and not only did ann coulter attack rage, but also the fans and she was smiling about it.

"they're losers, they're fans are losers"
"i think it should be investigated even though i don't know them"
"these people are animals"

she is immature and doesn't even know the full story behind rage and their fans, so how can she say this.

it's about time we called the goodfellas in (jimmy, tommy, henry and paulie) and get ann coulter whacked!

"You got out of line, you got whacked. Everybody knew the rules."

This post has been edited by oli: May 19 2007, 07:34 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Salva Veritate
post May 19 2007, 08:07 AM
Post #2

Rippin Shocks One Track at a Time

Member No.: 4,603

I hope she comes across this message and, not realizing it's a joke, gives this board some national press coverage. laughing.gif

At least I think it's a joke. blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Salva Veritate
post May 19 2007, 08:08 AM
Post #3

Anyway, it's a serious legal point so we'll be fine.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rain
post May 19 2007, 08:26 AM
Post #4

Xanada Bound

Member No.: 125

That's the sort of thing she would say about Rage and Rage fans. Once you acknowledge that her views are the views of many, there's really not much else to say about her. She is just a bit louder and more rude than some about the way she says things, and this passes as original, where not many of her views are original or even exact. She says rage and rage fans are losers, so what, do we really care. You listen to it, then you forget about it. We've already done her too much honour by having more than one thread about her here. As for assassinating her, do we really have to start talking like her?

--------------------
Yin To Your Yang

All of those rocks there, all of them,
Thrown at us for as long as we can remember.
All of our dreams, all of them,
Flattened and crushed, as soon as they start taking shape.
Ah baby, who do they take us for.

Battered and bruised,
constantly,
relentlessly.
Killing? Not their aim.
Keeping us in an unimportant place is what this is about.
Ah baby, who do they think we are.

+Quote Post
insurrection
post May 20 2007, 10:21 AM
Post #5

Very busy w. school >_<

Member No.: 2,022

QUOTE(Rain @ May 19 2007, 12:26 PM) [snapback]207414[/snapback]
That's the sort of thing she would say about Rage and Rage fans. Once you acknowledge that her views are the views of many, there's really not much else to say about her. She is just a bit louder and more rude than some about the way she says things, and this passes as original, where not many of her views are original or even exact. She says rage and rage fans are losers, so what, do we really care. You listen to it, then you forget about it. We've already done her too much honour by having more than one thread about her here. As for assassinating her, do we really have to start talking like her?

Hear hear

--------------------

+Quote Post
erhajj
post May 23 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #6

Saami radical

Member No.: 7

She is not nearly important enough for assassination. Seriously, I am not a pacifist by any means but I think that issues of political violence are not to be taken lightly. I certainly support the Zapatistas, for instance, and their use of violence within the context of a wider political and social, revolutionary, struggle. Some right wing idiot popping off does not seem to fit the bill in terms of importance to justify it. She is an idiot. She uses more ad hominem attacks than can be taken seriously. She plays for a knee jerk reaction because it is what sells whatever she is selling. Really, she is simply irrelevant.

This post has been edited by erhajj: May 23 2007, 05:06 PM

+Quote Post
Martyr
post May 23 2007, 06:50 PM
Post #7

Freedom Advocate

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 471

You know, this is the kind of crap that gives those people their (mostly unbased) impressions of you fanatic fans...quite the thread title. If somebody on the street said the same thing, would you care? Make a thread titled "assainate[sic] Joe Blow?"? Joke or not, making a thread title like this is what, for instance, got the old rage board shut down. It's stupid and childish. She's batshit insane, we know that. Bravo. It's summer, go enjoy life.

+Quote Post
duby
post May 23 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #8

Guerrilla

Member No.: 5,366

QUOTE(oli @ May 19 2007, 11:31 PM) [snapback]207408[/snapback]
I saw this FOX news broadcast and not only did ann coulter attack rage, but also the fans and she was smiling about it.

"they're losers, they're fans are losers"
"i think it should be investigated even though i don't know them"
"these people are animals"

she is immature and doesn't even know the full story behind rage and their fans, so how can she say this.

it's about time we called the goodfellas in (jimmy, tommy, henry and paulie) and get ann coulter whacked!

"You got out of line, you got whacked. Everybody knew the rules."

If things ever got heavier with this whole Zack Rant at Coachella. This silly bitch would probably broadcast pieces of forum chat like yours focussing only on the negative remarks. Then highlighting them as anti familly and pro-terrorist.

If that happens. Then there would be a shit load of pissed of RATM / ZDLR fans I can garauntee.

P E A C E

--------------------
DUBY ON MYSPACE > http://www.myspace.com/duby1984

Activist Noam Chomsky argues that “Mumia's case is symbolic of something much broader...The US prison system is simply class and race war...Mumia and other prisoners are the kind of people that get assassinated by what's called 'social cleansing' in US client states like Colombia.”

How Long? Not Long! Cause what you reap, is what what you sow!
WAKE UP!

+Quote Post
Sara
post May 23 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #9

Sunny Sunflower

Member No.: 3

QUOTE(Rain @ May 20 2007, 04:26 AM) [snapback]207414[/snapback]

QUOTE(Martyr @ May 24 2007, 02:50 PM) [snapback]207524[/snapback]
You know, this is the kind of crap that gives those people their (mostly unbased) impressions of you fanatic fans...quite the thread title. If somebody on the street said the same thing, would you care? Make a thread titled "assainate[sic] Joe Blow?"? Joke or not, making a thread title like this is what, for instance, got the old rage board shut down. It's stupid and childish. She's batshit insane, we know that. Bravo. It's summer, go enjoy life.

^ what they said.

it's quite embarrassing to be juxtaposed against other fans who think it's ok to speak of assassinating a woman coz she's a rude idiot.

--------------------
Reina, reina de mi vida Llena mi reino de alegria Tiene brillo en su mirada Goza de belleza consagra

+Quote Post
insurrection
post May 24 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #10

Very busy w. school >_<

Member No.: 2,022

I'm with Martyr and Sara on this one.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Renegades
post May 24 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #11

Estou perdido...

Member No.: 20

I think it's time for cosmic to get some mods in this area... blackhair.gif

--------------------
"Do not be afraid of death so much as an inadequate life” - Bertolt Brecht

"I don't listen to what art critics say. I don't know anybody who needs a critic to find out what art is."
- Jean-Michel Basquiat

+Quote Post
Holter
post May 30 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #12

BRUTAL HONESTY

Member No.: 1,772

QUOTE(Sara @ May 23 2007, 10:51 PM) [snapback]207531[/snapback]

^ what they said.

it's quite embarrassing to be juxtaposed against other fans who think it's ok to speak of assassinating a woman coz she's a rude idiot.

Yeah I am right there with you.

--------------------
IPB ImageHAVING DREAMS IS WHAT MAKES LIFE TOLERABLEIPB Image
IPB Image
"It is easy to be negative, and much harder to find that silver lining behind the clouds of modern society." - Billy Corgan
"everyone there is so damn opinionated yet they won't even listen to whatever anyone else has to say" politics on the left
OMG POWER CHORDS ARE TEH BAD EMO! HAHAHA

+Quote Post
AFX
post Aug 2 2007, 07:39 AM
Post #13

Junior Activist

Member No.: 6,022

The best thing you can do is to be polite and inform her of the whole speech. http://chat.anncoulter.com/phpBB2/

Or write a love letter;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM7MR5_v47w...ted&search= ;p

+Quote Post
Salva Veritate
post Aug 2 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(Sara @ May 24 2007, 12:51 AM) [snapback]207531[/snapback]

^ what they said.

To be fair, a lot of intelligent conservatives feel the same way about Ann Coulter. lol

Also, what exactly got the old Rage board shut down?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Evil Empire
post Aug 2 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #15

The Witch

Member No.: 3,907

Im glad I read this. I was starting to feel as if alot of people even though they are against her are alot like her. I shall not mention names. But I will not call myself a loser like some.

--------------------
I TALK WHAT I FUCKING WANT TO SAY!

http://guerrillaradio.net./

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th April 2020 - 11:43 AM