Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fox News Attacks Ratm
Sam
post May 13 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #16

Junior Activist

Group: Activist
Member No.: 5,770

That is some serious bullshit. I - along with any other person with a brain - have always known that Fox News is chock full of crap. If these idiot fucks bothered to actually research what was said....argh... And wasn't it oh so convenient how they JUST showed a 3 second snippet. I'm damn sure that whoever pulled up that youtube video heard the whole speech but JUST cut out that little part and blew it up into some story because there wasn't any convenient Arab/Muslim-bashing story available or some other piece of fluff showing Bush & Co are taming those wild Iraqis (or should I say Eye-Rackees).
Ann Coulter is a mindless bitch, why the HELL was she even speaking when she has nothing to do with this topic. No knowledge whatsoever.....
Then to call Rage and their fans losers.....fuckkkk you. Portraying the band as has-beens? My ass...I wonder why people all the way from Britain and Australia came for the show and why the tickets sold out in under 20 mins.

Anyway, I was on the verge of closing the video 2 mins in due to anger, but I just had to remind myself that this idiotic drivvel does and will exist, and must be fought....

(sorry for the curse words above....I'm just real passionate about this...)

This post has been edited by Sam: May 13 2007, 12:22 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ghost of no shel...
post May 13 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #17

Activist

Member No.: 5,559

well said Sam, i think we all agree that fox is a bunch of drunk wacks ! Ann just shot her mouth of cuse she could, wonder I if it had been bono of U2 how she would have reacted, i bet she would have been like "ohhh its just Bono being Bono and he's so cute i cant be mad at him" and i love how they cut Ted Nugent off cause he was starting to get a little harsh with the language hahaha will someone please enlighten me as to why he was consulted i mean what does Ted know or what has he said back in the day that was political in anyway, i mean we know his stance on hunting heh heh heh, but has he ever shared his political views on Clinton or Regan? or what?! huh.gif

--------------------
"There's a thin line between entertainment and war"a society where the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. The media controls with censors and fear so express yourself and be glad your still here. Let the sounds of Rage caress and fill your ears cause better days are ahead, and good times are so near.

+Quote Post
Primetime Death4...
post May 15 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #18

Junior Activist

Member No.: 5,871

WTF that bitch is fucking stupid, its obvious she doesnt know what she is saying and she is trying to play it off like she does IF Zack or Tom would sit and debate the issues they would tear that bitch to pieces. Im so pissed i cant think straight! If anybody should get hung and shot is that dumb bitch for opening her paris hilton mouth. zmat2.gif

+Quote Post
Primetime Death4...
post May 15 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #19

Junior Activist

Member No.: 5,871

QUOTE(Sam @ May 13 2007, 01:21 AM) [snapback]207200[/snapback]
That is some serious bullshit. I - along with any other person with a brain - have always known that Fox News is chock full of crap. If these idiot fucks bothered to actually research what was said....argh... And wasn't it oh so convenient how they JUST showed a 3 second snippet. I'm damn sure that whoever pulled up that youtube video heard the whole speech but JUST cut out that little part and blew it up into some story because there wasn't any convenient Arab/Muslim-bashing story available or some other piece of fluff showing Bush & Co are taming those wild Iraqis (or should I say Eye-Rackees).
Ann Coulter is a mindless bitch, why the HELL was she even speaking when she has nothing to do with this topic. No knowledge whatsoever.....
Then to call Rage and their fans losers.....fuckkkk you. Portraying the band as has-beens? My ass...I wonder why people all the way from Britain and Australia came for the show and why the tickets sold out in under 20 mins.

Anyway, I was on the verge of closing the video 2 mins in due to anger, but I just had to remind myself that this idiotic drivvel does and will exist, and must be fought....

Well said man exactly what was going through my mind i just couldnt put it so good. Im glad you could fuck fox and fuck ann cunter.

+Quote Post
Morrison
post May 15 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #20

Junior Activist

Member No.: 5,622

"Burn!!, Burn!!, yes she's(unsure.gif) gonna burn!!"

clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif

+Quote Post
reunion
post May 15 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #21

Junior Activist

Member No.: 5,873

lets see according to the bleach blonde we are all losers for liking them, theyre losers, animals and lunatics. . .sheesh. but you know what? the dumb blonde just played into rage's hand. she gave em free advertising. . .dumb blonde idiot! hee hee

+Quote Post
ghost of no shel...
post May 16 2007, 10:51 AM
Post #22

Activist

wow this topic is really taking off wouldn't it be cool if some of the members on here could get on FOX and defend the band that would be sweet! cool.gif

"I'm with rage on the stage and i back Zack"-chuck D

--------------------
"There's a thin line between entertainment and war"a society where the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. The media controls with censors and fear so express yourself and be glad your still here. Let the sounds of Rage caress and fill your ears cause better days are ahead, and good times are so near.

+Quote Post
ghost of no shel...
post May 16 2007, 11:50 AM
Post #23

Activist

i did a little search on Ann around the net and found that she is quite the bitch she got fired from NBC twice she tangled with a Vietnam vet on the air and got kicked off for that the vet said that 90% of casualties in Vietnam were caused by our own mines, unexploded ones and so forth to which she adverted her eyes and said laughing no wonder you guys lost! what a bitch! shes author of five books all of em on the NYC's best seller list, she is apparently Christian but doesn't talk about her beliefs for fear of getting bombarded by non supporters. hahaha but then she feels she can bash everybody else wow! she also said some nasty stuff about Clinton and she has the gall to say bashing Bush is bad even if she doesn't like him hmm interesting. she even changed her date of birth when she went to vote because she said she had several stalkers and "im a girl" she said. I wonder why that could be. rolleyes.gif Nearly every public speech she has given has caused controversy and her books lash out at people pretty bad like the wives of victims from the 9/11 disaster. She even bashes other races of people for stuff i mean man this woman is a beast. she's also under investigation i guess bashing rage on FOX with nothing good to say and nothing to back herself up with except an MTV web search on the band which was so cheap is just another piece to this really mis jumbled puzzle.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MunKy321
post May 16 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #24

Activist

Member No.: 5,289

QUOTE(ghost of no shelter @ May 16 2007, 10:50 PM) [snapback]207313[/snapback]
i did a little search on Ann around the net and found that she is quite the bitch she got fired from NBC twice she tangled with a Vietnam vet on the air and got kicked off for that the vet said that 90% of casualties in Vietnam were caused by our own mines, unexploded ones and so forth to which she adverted her eyes and said laughing no wonder you guys lost! what a bitch! shes author of five books all of em on the NYC's best seller list, she is apparently Christian but doesn't talk about her beliefs for fear of getting bombarded by non supporters. hahaha but then she feels she can bash everybody else wow! she also said some nasty stuff about Clinton and she has the gall to say bashing Bush is bad even if she doesn't like him hmm interesting. she even changed her date of birth when she went to vote because she said she had several stalkers and "im a girl" she said. I wonder why that could be. rolleyes.gif Nearly every public speech she has given has caused controversy and her books lash out at people pretty bad like the wives of victims from the 9/11 disaster. She even bashes other races of people for stuff i mean man this woman is a beast. she's also under investigation i guess bashing rage on FOX with nothing good to say and nothing to back herself up with except an MTV web search on the band which was so cheap is just another piece to this really mis jumbled puzzle.

It's people like her end up stilthy fucking rich because of all those lies and cheating. Fuck that bitch. She's worthless, and her speech is worthless. What goes around comes around, and she'll get smacked in the face really hard one day.

Peace.

+Quote Post
duby
post May 16 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #25

Guerrilla

Member No.: 5,366

^Yep, smacked in the head with a wet fish.

Although i'd feel sorry for the fish that makes contact with her rude head! laughing.gif

--------------------
DUBY ON MYSPACE > http://www.myspace.com/duby1984

Activist Noam Chomsky argues that “Mumia's case is symbolic of something much broader...The US prison system is simply class and race war...Mumia and other prisoners are the kind of people that get assassinated by what's called 'social cleansing' in US client states like Colombia.”

How Long? Not Long! Cause what you reap, is what what you sow!
WAKE UP!

+Quote Post
reeve512
post May 16 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #26

Junior Activist

Member No.: 5,874

yeah, this is absolute bullshit. my jaw dropped when i heard such blatant disrespect to my gods and me. YOU FUCK WITH RAGE, YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ME!!!!!

and my GOD, that account is completely inaccurate, it makes Family Guy seem like an honest political show. if she actually heard the whole speech or maybe gave some thought into renting Fahrenheit 911 and witnessing the war crimes Zach is talking about in his speech first hand (and as biased and anti-Bush as it is, you CANNOT deny the truth behind it; our president is retarded), she'd have left them alone. they did not explicitly say "let's assassinate the president," so she needs to fuck off already. and, yes, if you really research how much a bitch/fascist/racist she is, you'll see all the blatant hypocrisy in this video.

and who are the REAL losers, miss coulter? you, who probably prostitutes to make ends meet and has received most likely minimal education; or RATM, whose guitarist is a Harvard grad, and a drug/alcohol-abstained, charitable guitar god? I'd say the former rather than the latter, how about you?

FUCK YOU ANN COULTER!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
reeve512
post May 16 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #27

Junior Activist

Member No.: 5,874

umm. about the iraqis... you gotta realize that they're people too, and NO, bush did not ameliorate the situation under sadam. there are so many warring Muslim sects there, so (I'm sorry, you're all going to hate me for saying this, but...) the only way they could have been kept from killing each other was under that horrific dictatorship of Sadamm, as bad as it was. And bombing the hell out of that nation didn't help any either: the innocent citizens whose family/friends were killed in the bombing are now turning to the Al Quaida terrorists in the southeast to get their revenge. We should have just assassinated Sadam, not bombed. Now we got insurgents, not even the oil our greedy president wanted, and countless dead soldiers. Delightful... mad.gif

+Quote Post
ghost of no shel...
post May 16 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #28

Activist

so true reeve512 and hay you aren't to far away when you said she prostitutes cause i found an page where some guy goes on and on about how he screwed her after she told him that the book he was reading the grapes of wrath was in so many words a load of bull, after a long talk with her she apparently got on his good side and went to his house and screwed him and asked him what he thought of bush and oddly enough Chomsky ! and if your a rage fan you know about Chomsky. that guy could have been lying about it but it sounded legit anyway how can you diss the grapes of wrath i mean that has alot to do with society today, man Ann's a bitch and as you pointed out reeve she's also a legit whore i guess. all it takes is somebody in the news trash talking about rage with no way of backing it up and i"m checking out the what where when and how of the person. lets hope we don't get a repeat complaint from her or anybody else if Zack says something at the rock the bells shows and i bet he will.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sen04
post May 17 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #29

Junior Activist

Member No.: 4,596

QUOTE(reeve512 @ May 16 2007, 08:19 PM) [snapback]207326[/snapback]

umm. about the iraqis... you gotta realize that they're people too, and NO, bush did not ameliorate the situation under sadam. there are so many warring Muslim sects there, so (I'm sorry, you're all going to hate me for saying this, but...) the only way they could have been kept from killing each other was under that horrific dictatorship of Sadamm, as bad as it was. And bombing the hell out of that nation didn't help any either: the innocent citizens whose family/friends were killed in the bombing are now turning to the Al Quaida terrorists in the southeast to get their revenge. We should have just assassinated Sadam, not bombed. Now we got insurgents, not even the oil our greedy president wanted, and countless dead soldiers. Delightful... mad.gif

Ugh.....i think Sam was JOKING when he said "..... or some other piece of fluff showing Bush & Co are taming those wild Iraqis (or should I say Eye-Rackees). "

i think he is making fun of fox and how they glorify bush, and what he's doing in Iraq.

Anyway, I got the link to that video on GNN.tv. I have a modual on my customized google home which shows the latest gnn blogs. 1 mentioned ann coulter dissin Rage, so i clicked it and found that link. also, recently, i found another ann coulter-related youtube video link on a gnn blog recently. you guys will enjoy this. its HERE; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM7MR5_v47w

-Sen

+Quote Post
ghost of no shel...
post May 17 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #30

Activist

QUOTE(Sen04 @ May 17 2007, 07:25 PM) [snapback]207364[/snapback]
QUOTE(reeve512 @ May 16 2007, 08:19 PM) [snapback]207326[/snapback]

Ugh.....i think Sam was JOKING when he said "..... or some other piece of fluff showing Bush & Co are taming those wild Iraqis (or should I say Eye-Rackees). "

i think he is making fun of fox and how they glorify bush, and what he's doing in Iraq.

Anyway, I got the link to that video on GNN.tv. I have a modual on my customized google home which shows the latest gnn blogs. 1 mentioned ann coulter dissin Rage, so i clicked it and found that link. also, recently, i found another ann coulter-related youtube video link on a gnn blog recently. you guys will enjoy this. its HERE; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM7MR5_v47w

-Sen
nice! henry rollins hit the nail on the head, i love his show and the music acts he has on it good stuff maybe rage or some of the members will get on his show we'll have to wait and see.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th April 2020 - 12:00 PM