IPB

( | )

> What Isn't A Threat To The Government?
V
rampage
Mar 23 2004, 09:27 AM

light sweet crude & so totally naturally gassy

Activist
31-August 03

If war activist (terrorist), peace activist (lovers), economic activists (jesus) are all severe threats to the government until the threat becaumes the entity of the goverment and they are more of a competitive threat ... .. . what isn't a threat to the government?

I mean other than slaves of the government. Is their anything that is not a threat to the government?

Does the government know how to deal or understand that something could not be a threat to it?

Does the government thrive on everything in the world being a threat in one form or another?

Does the government need to be threatened that everything is a threat thus it can have freedoms it was not suppose to have against the citizens the government believes doesn't deserve the same freedoms the government should have?

Can someone help me define threat to the government? and visa versa?

--------------------
!Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB

"it's always nice to help friends laugh the snot from their nose!"

.. and of course: fucking the heart break brigade until one truely learns to find the antichrist of one's own soul

no ones ever wanted to pay me shit.... oh yea they figure if i'm making money i should tell them all how because if i'm making money anyone should be able to do it... but otherwise if i go to them for opportunities.. they'd prefer i kiss their ass for nothing... or if i'm lucky i get to suck their dick!

these documents have been unsealed until 2069 in order to provide faith in fucking nothing dipshits
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
(1 - 14)
rampage
Mar 23 2004, 09:32 AM

Activist
31-August 03

I throw in a bonus question!!!

You think it is threat to the government for it citizens to even utter this topic? wavenew.gif

--------------------
!Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB

.. and of course: fucking the heart break brigade until one truely learns to find the antichrist of one's own soul

no ones ever wanted to pay me shit.... oh yea they figure if i'm making money i should tell them all how because if i'm making money anyone should be able to do it... but otherwise if i go to them for opportunities.. they'd prefer i kiss their ass for nothing... or if i'm lucky i get to suck their dick!

these documents have been unsealed until 2069 in order to provide faith in fucking nothing dipshits

+Quote Post
devine oblivion
Mar 23 2004, 12:43 PM

Activist

Activist
19-March 04

Does the government thrive on everything in the world being a threat in one form or another?

a lot of governments their policy is based on fear.

with the help of the media they keep the ppl frightened, so they are easily manipulated

for example the "war on terrorism", the US government claimed sadam was a danger to the whole world 'cus he had sum nukes lying under the sand in his desert, result : stupid americans fall for it and cant wait to invade iraq... though even now 1 year after the war has started, they still havent found any chemical, biological or nuclear weapons...
i am not defending sadam, he was an insane and dangerous dictator supporting terrorists, he needed to be overthrown, but he was no threat to the world... the US should have followed the UN codes and international laws, but like the americans say : "with the UN if possible, without if necessary"
another example : pearl harbour, the US knew the japs were on their way, but they let them attack so tht ppl back in the US suddenly became afraid and so tht they had a reason to take part in WWII (according to my former teacher of history)

in a way the US are just like the ancient Rome : a huge gape tht has to be filled (the need for oil), an incredible power constantly expanding, enslaving all the surrounding countries, the empire needed more slaves, more resources, they had to keep their legions busy, they had to keep it running, they had to fill the gape, so they send out their legions to conquer until there was nothing left to conquer, so tht one day the great gape was empty again, but there were no more countries to drain and the empire imploded... (according to my former teacher of latin)

i just think tht fear is a tool to control the ppl

as zack says : "fear is your only god", maybe he means wht i just said, maybe not, if you know wht he means by it, do tell me wink.gif

+Quote Post
rampage
Mar 24 2004, 04:43 PM

Activist
31-August 03

I'm sure I can't put words into Zacks mouth, but I think alot of people live their lives through fear. And alot of people preach fear to control people.

People get real snobby towards others people if they don't live their lives through fear. Got to be this way got to be that picky picky picky bitch bitch bitch. Lot of people obsess in it, live their entire lives by it, evaluate everything around them by it.

I kind of like it when someone is so sure they're right... and then someone else is so sure their right... but they totally disagree.

Kind of like hanging out with very quiet people for years and years and years, who would never make a commotion in public... and then hanging out with a bunch of loudmouths who's entire being is a commotion in public.. and listen to the quiet people tell you to not make a commotion and listen to the loudmouths who say you seem opressed or smushed into yourself because your quiet.

Just I don't really like to tell people all the shit I don't like about them. But I like to hear the bullshit about what they want from me like it is the end of the world or something... and they all demand something different... i like that~ having everyone around me complain about things about me but they all contradict each other!!! HAHAHA

hey I can't go pleasing everyone! I wasn't born to be a puppet on a string; but I like to laugh at them try to play my strings. I can't say it doesnt piss me off often, but ~ that's why I like for them to disagree so much with each other... I wonder what they'd think if they ever met?

BBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
devine oblivion
Mar 25 2004, 05:05 AM

Activist

Activist
19-March 04

hey I can't go pleasing everyone! I wasn't born to be a puppet on a string; but I like to laugh at them try to play my strings. I can't say it doesnt piss me off often, but ~ that's why I like for them to disagree so much with each other... I wonder what they'd think if they ever met?

BBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
dunno.gif

i dont really understand wht tht has got to do with the subject of this thread or with my reply...
do you have a problem with you environment, friends, family ?
'cus you sound like someone who's a bit frustrated and who wanted to get rid of it on this forum, i know tht can help, i do it myself sometimes ... not tht i want to play your shrink or anything, but i cant make anything out of this...

and wht is it with the "booo" thing ? i 've seen ppl ending their threads with it on other forums too, wht does it mean ?

+Quote Post
Shoeshiner
Mar 25 2004, 06:06 PM

Junior Activist

Activist
23-February 04

Pancakes, pancakes are most likely non-threatening to teh government, but other than that yeah, the government is more paranoid then most schizos. And like someone alreayd stated, fear is the main instrument of the government, keep the people afraid and you keep them under control. What's even worse is that the government doesn't even have to explain itself when dealing witha threat. Take for example Sherman Austin, the government's case against him was non-exsistent yet not a damn thing was done about it.

"Fear is your only god."

--------------------
Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
-Malcolm X

+Quote Post
ragefist
Apr 21 2004, 08:21 AM

Junior Activist

Activist
28-November 03
the tunge of the wrists'

the government fears anything or anyone that they think could possible be of a threat to them, and with that said i mean anything any everything is a threat. activist,a rebellion, a killer that knows he could kill again. as long as we have idiots running the u.s. it will always be an idiot government.thats why i think im gonna move to swedEN!

--------------------
/
a little rebellion is always good for the system"-ryan perkins

"its your money you paid for it"- goerge bush

+Quote Post
Fanatical Radica...
May 6 2004, 09:15 AM

Anarcho-Communist

Activist
20-January 04
Victoria, BC

The (US) government will fear anything that could be a threat to them; it will also make anything that might be inconvenient to it a "threat". Iraq is a perfect example of an inconvenience; they had no weapons of mass destruction, a poorly trained military and starving masses, not much of a threat. But as long as Saddam was controlling Iraq you could be sure the US was getting no oil from them.

It’s the same with peace activists, they can protest all they want and wont be a threat to the US, more or less an inconvenience. Just because they say something is a threat doesn’t mean they actually believe it is. Its all fear tactics, orchestrated perfectly to forward their goals of worldwide hegemony (not kidding, I don’t see them stopping at any point, and I think none here would argue the war in Iraq (if ever successful) will leave it an American Puppet).

When y2k came around the media pumped that out but soon after they lacked a story to show so they likely started “warning” people about common drugs and household items that could be harmful, also I believe that crime reports went up (like it did in the 92-98 period when there was no soviet union and before y2k became the big focus). Then September 11 occurred and everyone was paralysed with fear and the next terror attack became the big story. Anthrax soon followed, and so on.

So why would the US gov. want to have a country full of afraid people? Because when fearful American citizens are trained to do 2 things: follow orders and consume. Y2K sold thousands of books on “surviving Y2K” tons of guns, and who knows how many survival rations. The cold war had people building bomb shelters, the anthrax attacks had everyone buying gas masks (even though they were useless against the powder. Who can forget about the coverage of Sars? I remember it but who knew that only about 1 in twenty people died? And at the same time a much more threatening epidemic was spreading across to the west, the west Nile virus, carried by mosquito’s and very hard to control. But that story was ignored.

So when you say everything is considered a threat to them think again, very little is considered a threat, most of it is simply an inconvenience that is escalated by media for security of corrupt regimes and big business.

--------------------
WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

+Quote Post
regilas
May 7 2004, 01:30 PM

Writer

Activist
10-October 03
Minnesota

Sorry, but wasn't there something about not starting topics in the Hot Seat Forum?

--------------------
A world this evil should be black, blind, and deaf, and without any feelings at all. Then there won't be any color to be seen, no hatred to be heard, and no pain to be felt.
- Anne Moody.

The simplest man or woman with passion will be more persuasive than the most eloquent without.
- Descartes

+Quote Post
rampage
May 8 2004, 09:40 PM

Activist
31-August 03

photo.gif

laughing.gif

news to me!

should I be afraid?

shifty.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
regilas
May 9 2004, 09:05 AM

Writer

Activist
10-October 03
Minnesota

Crylol.gif

No. Just spreadin the news.

There was a thread saying that, but I guess he deleted it now

YEA, we can start topics here again. laughing.gif

--------------------
A world this evil should be black, blind, and deaf, and without any feelings at all. Then there won't be any color to be seen, no hatred to be heard, and no pain to be felt.
- Anne Moody.

The simplest man or woman with passion will be more persuasive than the most eloquent without.
- Descartes

+Quote Post
rampage
May 9 2004, 10:33 PM

Activist
31-August 03

yea, i guess three pages of history ain't much for.... dinaraurs

or are you saying

deleted, extincticity

--------------------

+Quote Post
fourperspectives
Apr 26 2005, 07:22 AM

Junior Activist

Activist
26-April 05

the only threat to the american government is intelligence. the global drug and arms cartels that head major corporations and fill any position of real power in the US government have controlled the christian community, funded and controlled all major terror cells, and have watered down the peace movement until it became nonexistant.

they will continue to do waht they want as long as they keep their citizens in the dark about the octopus that has its tenticles in wall street, corporate america, politics, religion, the drug trade, the arms trade, oil, and any other enterprise where the goal is the accumulation of wealth and the suppression of the masses

+Quote Post
Fred
Apr 26 2005, 12:19 PM

Freedom Advocate

Activist
19-December 02
uk dorset

please can we tal about another goverment apart form the usa i mean what about the other 96% of the world population

fred

+Quote Post
EZLN libertad
Apr 27 2005, 07:24 AM

master's apprentice

Activist
4-August 04
Milwaukee, WI

fig newtons aren't a threat

personally i think the government sees all the radicals in the US as minor threats, as long as their not armed, and as long as we have enough riot police to silence them, it's all good

real threats: i think everybody in the government is starting to see that Bush is a threat to our country, there have been hundreds of articles and books that have poured out lately about how the republican party is splitting, there is the bushies, that care about gay marriage, and thats their full attention, and abortion, and other things of that nature, then theres the real republican party that cares about taxes, and other things, i mean sure they care about abortion and gay marriage, but they dont bitch about it every damn second

the only threat to a government is itself

because really, if the people hate it, and enough of them want to revise it, doesnt that say something about the government? but if theres like only 100-200 people that dont like it, it just says that that group is just probably some neo-nazi fascist group, unlike ragists, us, who have thousands all over the US, protesting, speaking out, that is not a threat, it is our right to revise what we see as wrong, what im trying to say is, if enough people gather together to reform, then it truly needs to be reformed, but if only a few are, and don't have the power to overthrow, then it really doesnt need to be reformed

but there are a lot of exceptions, especially in Africa and the Middle East, but look at Ukraine, they knew the government needed a tweak, so they spoke out, and enough of them got together to change it, so it was changed

iunno.... dunno.gif

--------------------
Entertain the thought that we are still alive
Entertain the notion of impending doom
Entertain our worst suspicions and our fears
Just pull us in and take us down

+Quote Post

3 V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

: · ·

· · ·