V
zapatista
Mar 26 2003, 07:32 PM

är du också likgiltig?

Moderators
29-January 03
Salina Cruz, Oaxaca

The House Bans Partial Birth Abortions

Most people have strong views about abortion. I, myself am pro-life as far as myself goes, I could never do it. But I do think It should be an option because, I feel all life is important including the lives of the mothers and If abortions were banned completely they would go back to back alley abortions and THAT we just can't have! I have to admit though I think that partial birth abortions are going to far and I agreed that they should be banned. If your goin to get one you should do it right away, not wait untill a point when the baby could be born and live! But this is just my opinion, what do you think? unsure.gif

--------------------
Hey we got the PMA. Hey we got the PMA.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
54 V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
(1 - 14)
Sara
Mar 27 2003, 03:59 AM

Sunny Sunflower

Moderators
30-November 02
Isla del Sol

"(The bill) will ban the dangerous and inhumane procedure during in which a physician delivers an unborn child's body until only the head remains inside the womb, punctures the back of the child's skull with a sharp instrument, and sucks the child's brains out before completing delivery of the newly dead infant," said Rep. Steve Chabot, R-Ohio, who introduced the bill in February.

ok this is not right, sucking the brain...when the baby is born, he can feel stuf...

ok im against partial birth abortion, it's unethical really.

agree with u Zapatista, earlier during the pregnancy is one thing, but this...well, it's murder, in a true sense.

--------------------
Reina, reina de mi vida Llena mi reino de alegria Tiene brillo en su mirada Goza de belleza consagra

+Quote Post
cosmic
Mar 28 2003, 12:43 AM

Magneto, alpha(E/H)^2

ZDLRNet Admin
29-November 02
L.A., CA

Yea, partial born abortions are too inhumane. It's unimaginabel how somebody can feel a baby in their body then abort it.

cosmic

--------------------

Classic

+Quote Post
xpatriciax
Mar 28 2003, 01:24 PM

Junior Activist

Activist
21-March 03
san DIE*go

If you're against abortions, don't have one.

oops.gif

+Quote Post
Turd Ferguson
Mar 28 2003, 04:08 PM

bite me, it's fun

Activist
20-February 03
Mianus, CA

NO partial birth abortions. That's just SICK! The baby will feel his/her life being sucked out in such a brutal way......
I myself am pro-choice....to a certain degree. I agree that abortions should only be performed in dire situations, when the mother's life is in danger, rape or incest....what good will it be when your child grows up and wonders who's his/her father? That would be quite psychologically damaging if you tell them that their daddy's a rapist!!!

--------------------
I'd still hit it!!
user posted image

+Quote Post
Sara
Mar 28 2003, 09:16 PM

Sunny Sunflower

Moderators
30-November 02
Isla del Sol

QUOTE (kawaii_buttercup @ Mar 29 2003, 01:08 PM)
I myself am pro-choice....to a certain degree. I agree that abortions should only be performed in dire situations, when the mother's life is in danger, rape or incest....what good will it be when your child grows up and wonders who's his/her father? That would be quite psychologically damaging if you tell them that their daddy's a rapist!!!

but it's up for us to decide what the appropriate reason for an abortion is. if a woman simply doesnt wanna have the baby then she has the right to abortion.

im against this parital birth abortion just because in my view, the baby is out of the womb and hence he's a human in the true sense, and his reponsibilities and rights are just like those of u and i, so when the mother chooses to suck his brain out, she's murdering him like she'd murder u or me.

--------------------
Reina, reina de mi vida Llena mi reino de alegria Tiene brillo en su mirada Goza de belleza consagra

+Quote Post
zapatista
Mar 28 2003, 11:53 PM

är du också likgiltig?

Moderators
29-January 03
Salina Cruz, Oaxaca

QUOTE (xpatriciax @ Mar 28 2003, 09:24 PM)
If you're against abortions, don't have one.

oops.gif

You put a lot of thought into that didn't you!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Radisshu
Mar 29 2003, 04:24 AM

Radish Anarchist

Activist
20-March 03

well, the baby isn't really a PERSON when it's inside the mother anyway. no, seriously, it's not.

--------------------
revolution is impossible if the majority isn't for it. first we need to make them realize.

+Quote Post
Sara
Mar 29 2003, 02:42 PM

Sunny Sunflower

Moderators
30-November 02
Isla del Sol

^is that directed at me? coz what i said is

im against this parital birth abortion just because in my view, the baby is out of the womb and hence he's a human in the true sense, and his reponsibilities and rights are just like those of u and i, so when the mother chooses to suck his brain out, she's murdering him like she'd murder u or me.

partial birth abortion means u kill the baby as he's half way out of the womb...

--------------------

+Quote Post
guerrillainmate
Mar 30 2003, 02:39 AM

Your Only God

Activist
30-November 02
parts unknown, New Zealand

QUOTE (Radisshu @ Mar 30 2003, 12:24 AM)
well, the baby isn't really a PERSON when it's inside the mother anyway. no, seriously, it's not.

its a living human being.
It is on the other hand completely vulnerable, unable to talk, unable to communicate effectively.
Soo, yeah, why not just kill it..
In a way its not much different to George W. killing iraqi civilians, they cant help whats going on, but they can get killed for it. blink.gif

anyway, i'm against abortions, and have a thought about abortion that will most proabbly piss every female on the planet off.

I dont think it should be a only a woman's choice to have an abortion or not.., especially if the guy disagrees with the abortion...
I understand that a woman has to have the baby "living inside it"..(notice how i used the word "living"??!)
but it's the guy's baby too.

--------------------

I can feel them pushing, I can feel them pulling
I can feel them holding, I can feel them moving,
I can feel them prying, I can feel them prodding,
I can feel them breathing, I can feel them digging
I can feel them stabbing, I can feel them scoping,
I can feel them living, I can feel it, Consume, take in, plunging, plumbing,
Instruments prying, aliens inside me, Tooling the machine, Intoxicating,
Feel it unfolding, riddles in me

+Quote Post
Radisshu
Mar 30 2003, 12:41 PM

Radish Anarchist

Activist
20-March 03

QUOTE (guerrillainmate @ Mar 30 2003, 10:39 AM)
QUOTE (Radisshu @ Mar 30 2003, 12:24 AM)

its a living human being.
It is on the other hand completely vulnerable, unable to talk, unable to communicate effectively.
Soo, yeah, why not just kill it..
In a way its not much different to George W. killing iraqi civilians, they cant help whats going on, but they can get killed for it. blink.gif

anyway, i'm against abortions, and have a thought about abortion that will most proabbly piss every female on the planet off.

I dont think it should be a only a woman's choice to have an abortion or not.., especially if the guy disagrees with the abortion...
I understand that a woman has to have the baby "living inside it"..(notice how i used the word "living"??!)
but it's the guy's baby too.

the baby breathes. the baby lives. the baby, however, DOESN'T think.
it's not even complete.

the mother, however, is. although for an abortion, i think the father should at least get some kind of chance to stop it, because.. well, the baby is half of him, somehow.

and i hate those fools going screaming "KILLER, MURDERER!" to the would-be-parents and the doctors.. especially the "parents", since they've probably gone through some pretty rough decisions and experiences to begin with.

..although i think adoption is a better option than abortion, because the kid WILL become a full person, no doubt...

--------------------
revolution is impossible if the majority isn't for it. first we need to make them realize.

+Quote Post
xUNLIKEyou
Mar 31 2003, 02:03 PM

~ la goulue, l'amoureux, le rêveur ~

Activist
5-March 03
Las Vegas, NV

I'm pro-choice all the way. In my mind, it doesn't matter if the baby is a living being or not. I can't even imagine what would happen if abortions were made illegal.

Our system can't even take care of the children it has in it's care, let alone the millions that would come into their care if abortions were made illegal. And to top it all off, girls would resort to unsafe back alley abortions that could be very harmful and unsanitary.

I care far more about the children that are actually living and breathing than the fetus' being aborted.

Maybe people should spend more time thinking about the children that are starving and homeless, and spend less time thinking about unborn babies.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
zapatista
Mar 31 2003, 11:27 PM

är du också likgiltig?

Moderators
29-January 03
Salina Cruz, Oaxaca

QUOTE (xUNLIKEyou @ Mar 31 2003, 10:03 PM)
I'm pro-choice all the way. In my mind, it doesn't matter if the baby is a living being or not. I can't even imagine what would happen if abortions were made illegal.

Well, if abortions were made illegal we would have backalley abortions with coat hangers like pre-Roe vs. Wade. Because of this I think it should be an option.
But we have to draw the line somewhere! And I my stopping point is partial birth abortion. You labor and deliver just as you would if you were delivering at term.
If you don't stop at partial birth abortion, then I guess people throwing a day old baby in the trash is ok to.

I see your point about being more consernced with kids that are already here though. Children in the foster care system and children being abused have less rights then some would give a fetus. so sad...

Bill Hicks, a great comedian once said that "your not a human untill your in my phonebook" needless to say he's pro-choice!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Radisshu
Apr 1 2003, 05:46 AM

Radish Anarchist

Activist
20-March 03

QUOTE (xUNLIKEyou @ Mar 31 2003, 10:03 PM)

Our system can't even take care of the children it has in it's care, let alone the millions that would come into their care if abortions were made illegal. And to top it all off, girls would resort to unsafe back alley abortions that could be very harmful and unsanitary.

I care far more about the children that are actually living and breathing than the fetus' being aborted.

Maybe people should spend more time thinking about the children that are starving and homeless, and spend less time thinking about unborn babies.

word!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Manifest
Apr 1 2003, 09:37 PM

Hoochie Coochie Myne

Activist
30-November 02
Fontana, california

Ok for my sociology class we are debting whether it is right or not to do what China did and set a one child limit by sterilizing unemployed single mothers who are a burden to society becuase they have no jobs, reley on walfare, and for the fact that most do not raise their children right. do you guys think its right?

( ^ just a hypothetical situation)

--------------------

+Quote Post

54 V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

: · ·

· · ·

: 4th December 2020 - 05:29 AM