Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Beheading American Civilian...., in response to POW abuse
swingmachete
post May 12 2004, 01:49 PM
Post #31

Activist

Group: Activist
Member No.: 1,086

we are fighting a war against Islamic Fundamentalists.

these people believe that we are satanic because of our lifestyle/capitalism.

now while that might not include all the people who practice islam, those are the countries we've been throwing our weight around the most in.

years and years ago we had the crusades, where we would spread christianity throught the arab world, and we all know how that turned out.

and now we have Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia all as supposed allies. plus we're fighting in africa and other places against these people.

civilized christians/barbaric muslims

clash of civilizations.

the same things where said then and are being said now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AmericanPride
post May 12 2004, 02:18 PM
Post #32

Forum Rightist

Member No.: 1,881

I don't give a shit what their reasons were, or how mad they are us. Just kill 'em, and get them outta here.

"I don't give a shit who they are, or what they do, they got to die, and that's where I come in" -Marine at Guadalcanal

^That's what I think of these terrorists.

--------------------
I had a cool signature...but then I had to remove it.

+Quote Post
walkswithbears
post May 12 2004, 02:28 PM
Post #33

truth addict

Member No.: 559

QUOTE (AmericanPride @ May 12 2004, 10:18 PM)
I don't give a shit what their reasons were, or how mad they are us. Just kill 'em, and get them outta here.

"I don't give a shit who they are, or what they do, they got to die, and that's where I come in" -Marine at Guadalcanal

^That's what I think of these terrorists.

how can you be so ignorant? sometimes, i suspect from your posts that you have learnt nothing from rage songs, or that you are even a fan at all.

"know your enemy"???

obviously the beheading was an atrociously cowardly act whose perpetrators need to be brought to justice, but a sweeping generalisation of "they" will only foster bigotry, racism and unfocused anger, qualities which Bush and Bin Laden have displayed in abundance and qualities which triggered the conflict in the first place.

you say "they got to die"? what about humane justice? what about having Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeldt as having "got to die" for their war crimes and the millions of innocents they have slaughtered?

you, sir, are a racist idiot. This is what I think of you.

--------------------
When I heard Public Enemy for the first time, it was on the soundtrack for the movie “Less than Zero,” tucked between a Madonna song and some other ‘80s rehash. I was in a friend’s car, he put the soundtrack on and I thought, what is this junk? When it got to “Bring the Noise,” I had that kind of urgent reaction where you just had to stop what you’re doing. It sounded like breaking news.

- Zack de la Rocha

+Quote Post
AmericanPride
post May 12 2004, 04:00 PM
Post #34

Forum Rightist

Lol, I'm sorry if you don't like my posts, but I'm not changing my opinion. And "they" was referring to the ones who killed the American.

And what about the guy who got his fucking head chopped off! Sorry, I have no sympathy for who I consider to be "the enemy".

--------------------

+Quote Post
walkswithbears
post May 12 2004, 04:29 PM
Post #35

truth addict

Member No.: 559

so what about innocent iraqi pows, or all those unjustly and unlawfully imprisoned by america? those who are cut off from loved ones, and have no basic human rights?

do you have no sympathy for them because of the colour of their skin? or are they just considered the enemy because they happen to be born under a dictatorship?

--------------------
When I heard Public Enemy for the first time, it was on the soundtrack for the movie “Less than Zero,” tucked between a Madonna song and some other ‘80s rehash. I was in a friend’s car, he put the soundtrack on and I thought, what is this junk? When it got to “Bring the Noise,” I had that kind of urgent reaction where you just had to stop what you’re doing. It sounded like breaking news.

- Zack de la Rocha

+Quote Post
AmericanPride
post May 12 2004, 04:40 PM
Post #36

Forum Rightist

The fact is, some American got beheaded, and I hate terrorists, so I think they should be killed. End of story

--------------------

+Quote Post
cosmic
post May 12 2004, 04:44 PM
Post #37

Magneto, alpha(E/H)^2
Group Icon

Group: ZDLRNet Admin
Member No.: 1

Have people started to skim over the fact these terrorists hate americans for their "way of life?" This is NOT to be taken for granted. Its bigotry, jealousy, and ignorance pure and simple. I, as an american, would be beheaded just because I'm american, no matter what my political beliefs are.

And you're calling AmericanPride racist?

--------------------

Classic

+Quote Post
Weatherhuman
post May 12 2004, 08:24 PM
Post #38

Weatherhuman

Member No.: 1,786

I think that this video being shown on the internet is showing utter disregard for the man’s family, and I think that it’s ever sadder that so many people feel the need to watch it. I saw the family on Good Day live today and they we’re just heart broken, his father almost drove over some idiot camera man trying to get a better shot of his face. They also had interviews with people who knew him; his principal for one, said he was a good student though he didn’t seem disturbed. They say that he had gone to Africa twice to try and help the natives, this was before going to Iraq.

I know I’ve said this a million times before and I still stand by it.
I support the war in Iraq. If called to war I’ll go, no doubt about that. (And yes I have given it much thought.)

In ending,
I’m just sorry that this is getting more people to feel the same way I do; hatred towards your fellow man should never be a motive in anything. -Cesar

This post has been edited by Y.R.C.: May 12 2004, 08:25 PM

--------------------
-take care and God bless

SORRY SERIOUSLY
WEATHERED BLOG

fANCY

+Quote Post
Sulley
post May 12 2004, 09:53 PM
Post #39

Cheeseburger cookin' Gnomes?

Member No.: 1,330

anyone who is an enemy of america is an enemy of me.

that includes those mother fuckers who did that.
this beheading shit just put them over the line for me. sure i had sympathy for the abused prisoners...but we weren't fucking cutting their heads off.

This post has been edited by Sulley: May 12 2004, 09:55 PM

--------------------
"A good song should make you wanna tap your foot and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cops and set fire to the suburbs. I'm only interested in writing great songs."

-Mr. Tom Morello

+Quote Post
voice
post May 13 2004, 12:33 AM
Post #40

she will be mine, oh yes she will be mine

Member No.: 245

I watched the video and it just paralized me for a second. I thought to myself how could someone do such a horrific thing. I watched it out of curiosity. I feel sympathy for this man and this man's family. I don't think I disrespected the man or his family by watching the video. If the family had asked people not to watch it, out of respect I think I wouldn't have watched it. I think videos and pictures like this help in instilling a realness to otherwise distant situations. FUBAR

+Quote Post
AmericanPride
post May 13 2004, 02:42 AM
Post #41

Forum Rightist

Yeah, I hope when they find the ones who cut the man's head off, they show no sympathy for them. I mean, that's how treat us.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grey Mouse
post May 13 2004, 03:46 AM
Post #42

Urban Guerrilla

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (AmericanPride @ May 13 2004, 08:40 AM)
The fact is, some American got beheaded, and I hate terrorists, so I think they should be killed. End of story

So, by your rationale, Iraqi's could view America as a terrorist on their soil.

This kind of thinking goes both ways, hence this act taking place.

--------------------
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no-one thinks of changing himself" - Leo Tolstoy

"As long as we can go shopping, the world economy can go to hell" - SS

+Quote Post
Grey Mouse
post May 13 2004, 03:50 AM
Post #43

Urban Guerrilla

QUOTE (cosmic @ May 12 2004, 02:12 PM)
Its like, damn, do it Kill Bill style. Quick and painless. Don't saw it off with a little knife!

Why not a lethal injection, why not a bullet in the back of the head?

What does that have to do with anything?

--------------------
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no-one thinks of changing himself" - Leo Tolstoy

+Quote Post
Grey Mouse
post May 13 2004, 03:59 AM
Post #44

Urban Guerrilla

QUOTE (cosmic @ May 12 2004, 02:36 PM)
...all while shouting.."God is Great, God is Great!" unsure.gif

I don't get it, i just don't get it! Where is god here? If these people are that warped, we're in for a helluva quagmire.

user posted image

Do you not see the irony in their chant?

Where is god? He aint nowhere my friend, he certaintly aint playin in this game... There's nothing noble in this act, god is not there, just like there is no god saving Nic. How ironic.

"If these people are that warped.." Yeah, warped people, what a quagmire.

AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE IRONY IN THAT, THEN I CANNOT HELP.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grey Mouse
post May 13 2004, 04:03 AM
Post #45

Urban Guerrilla

QUOTE (AmericanPride @ May 13 2004, 06:42 PM)
Yeah, I hope when they find the ones who cut the man's head off, they show no sympathy for them. I mean, that's how treat us.

Yeah, have you considered a career in PR?

--------------------

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2020 - 01:29 PM