DTA
post Apr 14 2004, 10:41 PM
Post #31

delinquent
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 250

QUOTE (Moremi @ Apr 15 2004, 02:49 AM)
rolleyes.gif I think a lot of times, it's just a misunderstanding. Sometimes all we want is friendship but the other person wants more. It's hard to tell a guy you're not interested...sometimes guys can become really vindictive...sometimes you just don't want to hurt that persons feelings.

i would much rather be hurt than not know what the hell is going on, or think it is some thing wrong me/guy

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ratmgirl
post Apr 15 2004, 02:32 AM
Post #32

Renegade

Group: Activist
Member No.: 36

I do not understand guys.
Just like Moremi said, guys will lie to girls to get them in bed. Oh don't I know that.

What's up with that anyway?? "ohh it's been you all along" yadda yadda yadda. Tehy get in your pants then it's so long and you never hear from them again.
what gives?

--------------------
the whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts

- bertrand russell

+Quote Post
Banksy
post Apr 15 2004, 03:29 AM
Post #33

Freedom Fighter

Member No.: 1,603

^ some guys are like that but only the minority who think there god. Most guys wait for the girl to make the moves.

--------------------
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Apr 15 2004, 04:59 AM
Post #34

I what do! Eat drums!

Member No.: 26

QUOTE (ratmgirl @ Apr 15 2004, 06:32 AM)
I do not understand guys.
Just like Moremi said, guys will lie to girls to get them in bed. Oh don't I know that.

What's up with that anyway?? "ohh it's been you all along" yadda yadda yadda. Tehy get in your pants then it's so long and you never hear from them again.
what gives?

And what about married men and guys who are in long term relationships that lie about their status ... I've met a few of those blackhair.gif

QUOTE (Banksy)
^ some guys are like that but only the minority who think there god. Most guys wait for the girl to make the moves.

huh.gif I think most girls wait for the guy to make the first move I don't know of very many girls that ask guys out huh.gif

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
Banksy
post Apr 15 2004, 06:15 AM
Post #35

Freedom Fighter

Member No.: 1,603

true but the reason lads ask girls out in because of the signals the girls give out.

--------------------
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Apr 15 2004, 06:18 AM
Post #36

I what do! Eat drums!

QUOTE (elisium @ Apr 15 2004, 02:41 AM)
QUOTE (Moremi @ Apr 15 2004, 02:49 AM)
rolleyes.gif I think a lot of times, it's just a misunderstanding. Sometimes all we want is friendship but the other person wants more. It's hard to tell a guy you're not interested...sometimes guys can become really vindictive...sometimes you just don't want to hurt that persons feelings.

i would much rather be hurt than not know what the hell is going on, or think it is some thing wrong me/guy

Well, I'm only speaking from from my own experiences. I'm not disagreeing with you, we should be more direct. But when a girl is not interested and she doesn't want to tell you, there definitely are clues. Like, she's always busy...doesn't have time to talk or go out...
I think women are taught to let a guy down easy...that you shouldn't bruise his ego...or to be nice about it. You don't want a guy to hate you because you're not interested. But how many guys, after being turned down, continue to think of the girl in a positive way? I'm not saying all are like this, but enough are. And some of us learn from experience, that if you're not in a relationship, and you tell a guy "no" he may continue to persue you anyway. I know of girls who come up with really elaborate lies, just to avoid this type of thing - their moving, gay, married and so on. I've also created excuses because I thought the guy had potential to be a complete lunatic and it seemed safer to lie than flat out reject him. There isn't one answer to this question...there could be many other reasons. Sometimes it's a simple as just not wanting to date anybody. Sometimes girls want to be left alone dunno.gif

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Apr 15 2004, 06:34 AM
Post #37

I what do! Eat drums!

QUOTE (Banksy @ Apr 15 2004, 10:15 AM)
true but the reason lads ask girls out in because of the signals the girls give out.

Well, that depends ... what kind of signals? I'm not saying girls don't play games or use their sexuality to get what they want or to manipulate men...some do and I think that's wrong. But I think in most of the time, men and women just misunderstand each other.

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
MrMofoWest
post Apr 15 2004, 07:31 AM
Post #38

Godzilla, Pure Motherfucking Filler

Member No.: 1,110

girls should come with a tutorial and a guide.

--------------------
XrageXagainstXtheXmachineXmafiaX

+Quote Post
red@tm.net
post Apr 15 2004, 07:34 AM
Post #39

Freedom Advocate

Member No.: 1,889

^---no shit. women for dummies(guys)

--------------------
rip-92

+Quote Post
Manifest
post Apr 15 2004, 07:50 AM
Post #40

Hoochie Coochie Myne

Member No.: 8

Yesterday, I'm chatting with my friend and she's telling me "come over to my place and help me with my term paper and I'll really make it worth your while", I know she has no interest in me and I know all she needs is my help but why the hell can't she just ask instead of bullshitting like that. Talk about playing serious fucking mind games.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Apr 15 2004, 08:29 AM
Post #41

I what do! Eat drums!

Maybe she wants to make you something to eat hmm.gif

But if she's offering sex ... brows.gif ... demand payment before you write the paper smile.gif

No, I kid don't do that ohno.gif

What kind of girl offers sex to get help with a term paper? She doesn't sound like she has any respect for you or herself. Don't help her.

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
Vespertine
post Apr 15 2004, 08:38 AM
Post #42

Freedom Advocate

Member No.: 162

I'll have to agree with Moremi on much of her responses.
It's funny to hear you guys talk about these type of things cause most of the time, girls think the same way about guys. Moremi is right, its NOT a conspiracy, as much as people would like to make the sex's out to be wacko.gif
I've had really close guy friends and really close girl friends and both sex's tend to deal with the same exact issues concerning their frustration and misunderstandings with the opposite sex and in some cases, same. Yeah, feeling something for someone is difficult cause you become vulnerable. You've got to take a risk, so might as well be completely open and honest while doing it, it's the only way if you ask me. You've got to keep your respect in tact as well. Think about how you'd like to be approached and try that.
Of course, there are people out there, (male or female) who tend to me very self absorbed and interested in what they can get out of people. We all know people like this. Sure, you'll come across these people, but I'm sure at some point you see the signs. That's when you gotta step back and protect yourself, realize it wouldn't be the healthiest relationship to be in.

How does that saying go? "If you let love go and it comes back to you, then it was meant to be"?

wait that doesn't sound right, but the idea is right and yeah I think it holds alot of truth.

You're beautiful when you smile! grin.gif yoW! tongue.gif

--------------------
We are Sunshine We are Golden
And we've got to get ourselves back to the Garden

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Apr 15 2004, 08:47 AM
Post #43

I what do! Eat drums!

Great advice, Vespertine...totally agree grin.gif

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
Manifest
post Apr 15 2004, 11:48 AM
Post #44

Hoochie Coochie Myne

Member No.: 8

laugh.gif I don't think she was offering sex if women offered sex for term papers I wouldn't be damn virgin

--------------------

+Quote Post
Metzli
post Apr 15 2004, 01:46 PM
Post #45

forum gangsta
Group Icon

Group: MOTF
Member No.: 144

you say virgin like it's a bad thing! laugh.gif

--------------------