post Feb 18 2005, 08:17 AM
Post #346

Shit Disruptor

Group: Activist
Member No.: 2,633

QUOTE(Amani @ Feb 18 2005, 03:18 AM)
a little off-topic
[right][snapback]159390[/snapback][/right]

Ace of Base is so on topic it ain't funny. Wasn't this thread about teen sex? Doesn't Ace of Base promote, through their hip gyrating music, the urge to have sex?

Let's discuss this trend.

--------------------
Instead of building newer and larger weapons of mass destruction, I think mankind should try to get more use out of the ones we have.

- Jack Handey
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Casbah
post Feb 18 2005, 09:09 AM
Post #347

Trouble Man

Member No.: 377

QUOTE(somasoul @ Feb 18 2005, 04:17 PM)
QUOTE(Amani @ Feb 18 2005, 03:18 AM)
a little off-topic
[right][snapback]159390[/snapback][/right]

Ace of Base is so on topic it ain't funny. Wasn't this thread about teen sex? Doesn't Ace of Base promote, through their hip gyrating music, the urge to have sex?

Let's discuss this trend.
[right][snapback]159410[/snapback][/right]

hello and welcome to 1994

who the fuck gives a shit about Ace of Base anymore?

given theres always some schmuck that cant let it go and still listens to them and awaits their next "big-hit", I think you're wasting your time worrying about their souls soma, they've already ascended into the deepest depths of nostalgic mediocrity. move on to the next group of heretics if your hoping to convert them.

laugh.gif

NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE!

HALLELUJAH!

--------------------
I fucking SAID this would happen!

-Karl Marx

+Quote Post
somasoul
post Feb 18 2005, 11:18 AM
Post #348

Shit Disruptor

Member No.: 2,633

QUOTE(Casbah @ Feb 18 2005, 09:09 AM)
hello and welcome to 1994

who the fuck gives a shit about Ace of Base anymore?

given theres always some schmuck that cant let it go and still listens to them and awaits their next "big-hit", I think you're wasting your time worrying about their souls soma, they've already ascended into the deepest depths of nostalgic mediocrity. move on to the next group of heretics if your hoping to convert them.

laugh.gif

NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE!

HALLELUJAH!
[right][snapback]159415[/snapback][/right]

I'm sorry Casbah. I didn't know Ace of Base offended you so much. Who is the big hip thing these days? Is it C & C Music Factory?

(Shit, you'd think some people could take a joke.)

--------------------
Instead of building newer and larger weapons of mass destruction, I think mankind should try to get more use out of the ones we have.

- Jack Handey

+Quote Post
brembrado
post Feb 22 2005, 05:31 AM
Post #349

Junior Activist

Member No.: 3,179

obviously kids are going to have sex if they please. like kids will try drugs if they want. rather than punish them for feeling curious about some thing like most humans do, educate them about it so that if they choose to try it, at least they can do it properly.

PLP (please live peacefully)

+Quote Post
Renegades
post Feb 22 2005, 07:03 AM
Post #350

Estou perdido...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 20

QUOTE(brembrado @ Feb 23 2005, 01:31 AM)
obviously kids are going to have sex if they please. like kids will try drugs if they want. rather than punish them for feeling curious about some thing like most humans do, educate them about it so that if they choose to try it, at least they can do it properly.

PLP (please live peacefully)
[right][snapback]159842[/snapback][/right]

I chose sex and drugs smile.gif

And I can do them both properly shifty.gif

--------------------
"Do not be afraid of death so much as an inadequate life” - Bertolt Brecht

"I don't listen to what art critics say. I don't know anybody who needs a critic to find out what art is."
- Jean-Michel Basquiat

+Quote Post
Lostphoenix
post Feb 22 2005, 08:42 AM
Post #351

soul rebel

Member No.: 3,077

i chose sex because i can do that properly too, but not drugs, i can't do them properly. i'd find it devastating if it was the other way round. thanks god it isn't that way.

--------------------
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

+Quote Post
zapatista
post Apr 16 2005, 03:57 PM
Post #352

är du också likgiltig?

Member No.: 188

Study: Teens View Oral Sex As Less Risky

CHICAGO (AP) - About one in five ninth-graders report having had oral sex and almost one-third say they intend to try it during the next six months, a small study of teens at two California schools reports.

The teenagers, whose average age was 14 1/2, also say oral sex is less risky, more common and more acceptable for their age group than intercourse.

The researchers surveyed 580 ethnically diverse ninth-graders in two California public high schools.

Girls and boys reported similar experiences and opinions about oral sex, which surprised the study's lead author, Bonnie Halpern-Felsher, associate professor of pediatrics at University of California San Francisco.

``I think the stereotypes don't exist as much anymore,'' she said. ``Girls and boys both see oral sex as not being a big deal.''

The study appears in April's edition of the journal Pediatrics, published Monday.

What's known about the risk of oral sex is based largely on case reports and studies of HIV transmission in gay men.

While there's little reliable data on the health risks, parents and health care providers can tell teenagers that there is a potential for getting herpes, hepatitis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis and HIV from oral sex.

And parents can discuss how oral sex might affect a teenager's relationships and self-image, she said.

The study, although limited by the small number of teenagers surveyed in only two schools, is still interesting, said Dr. Robert Blum of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. He was not involved in the research.

``Adults are sitting there yelling at each other about abstinence, condoms, oral contraception and abortion, and kids have found their own path,'' Blum said. ``That's the most important issue that underlies these data: Adults are more clueless than we would like to admit.''

In the survey, the teenagers were instructed to imagine themselves in a dating situation that included unprotected oral sex with a partner who had had previous sexual intercourse with other partners.

The teenagers were then asked to estimate the chance that they would get various sexually transmitted infections, including HIV, and the chance that they would experience social and emotional costs such as feeling guilty or getting a bad reputation.

More data on oral sex and teenagers is expected soon from the federal National Survey of Family Growth, which for the first time in 2002 included questions on oral sex, said David Landry, a researcher at the Alan Guttmacher Institute, a nonprofit group that studies reproductive issues.

Landry said the California survey is encouraging because it shows teenagers know that oral sex carries some health risk.

``Most adolescents also correctly recognized that oral sex is less risky than sexual intercourse,'' Landry said.

source

--------------------
Hey we got the PMA. Hey we got the PMA.

+Quote Post
insurrection
post Apr 16 2005, 06:18 PM
Post #353

Very busy w. school >_<

Member No.: 2,022

http://homepage.mac.com/onegoodmove/movies...sidethebox.html
Real Time with Bill Maher clip...

--------------------

+Quote Post
zapatista
post Apr 16 2005, 07:39 PM
Post #354

är du också likgiltig?

Member No.: 188

^ laughing.gif

--------------------
Hey we got the PMA. Hey we got the PMA.

+Quote Post
rage_against
post Jun 29 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #355

Activist

Member No.: 3,246

QUOTE(zapatista @ Apr 17 2005, 10:57 AM)
Study: Teens View Oral Sex As Less Risky

CHICAGO (AP) - About one in five ninth-graders report having had oral sex and almost one-third say they intend to try it during the next six months, a small study of teens at two California schools reports.

The teenagers, whose average age was 14 1/2, also say oral sex is less risky, more common and more acceptable for their age group than intercourse.

The researchers surveyed 580 ethnically diverse ninth-graders in two California public high schools.

Girls and boys reported similar experiences and opinions about oral sex, which surprised the study's lead author, Bonnie Halpern-Felsher, associate professor of pediatrics at University of California San Francisco.

``I think the stereotypes don't exist as much anymore,'' she said. ``Girls and boys both see oral sex as not being a big deal.''

The study appears in April's edition of the journal Pediatrics, published Monday.

What's known about the risk of oral sex is based largely on case reports and studies of HIV transmission in gay men.

While there's little reliable data on the health risks, parents and health care providers can tell teenagers that there is a potential for getting herpes, hepatitis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis and HIV from oral sex.

And parents can discuss how oral sex might affect a teenager's relationships and self-image, she said.

The study, although limited by the small number of teenagers surveyed in only two schools, is still interesting, said Dr. Robert Blum of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. He was not involved in the research.

``Adults are sitting there yelling at each other about abstinence, condoms, oral contraception and abortion, and kids have found their own path,'' Blum said. ``That's the most important issue that underlies these data: Adults are more clueless than we would like to admit.''

In the survey, the teenagers were instructed to imagine themselves in a dating situation that included unprotected oral sex with a partner who had had previous sexual intercourse with other partners.

The teenagers were then asked to estimate the chance that they would get various sexually transmitted infections, including HIV, and the chance that they would experience social and emotional costs such as feeling guilty or getting a bad reputation.

More data on oral sex and teenagers is expected soon from the federal National Survey of Family Growth, which for the first time in 2002 included questions on oral sex, said David Landry, a researcher at the Alan Guttmacher Institute, a nonprofit group that studies reproductive issues.

Landry said the California survey is encouraging because it shows teenagers know that oral sex carries some health risk.

``Most adolescents also correctly recognized that oral sex is less risky than sexual intercourse,'' Landry said.

source
[right][snapback]167727[/snapback][/right]

i was told in my health class you cant get hiv from oral sex how fucked is that

This post has been edited by rage_against: Jun 29 2005, 10:53 PM

+Quote Post
insurrection
post Jun 30 2005, 12:04 PM
Post #356

Very busy w. school >_<

Member No.: 2,022

QUOTE(rage_against @ Jun 30 2005, 02:51 AM)
i was told in my health class you cant get hiv from oral sex how fucked is that
[right][snapback]180713[/snapback][/right]

that's weird... usually they try to discourage you from doing anything, at least in the States by lying... but its not usually to make it seem less risky...
blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2020 - 08:39 PM