ImperialAerosolK...
post Sep 12 2003, 08:13 PM
Post #31

Freedom Advocate

Group: Activist
Member No.: 483

QUOTE (rampage @ Sep 13 2003, 04:04 AM)
how does renagades come in... bloom?

Huh? I don't know what you're talking about.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rampage
post Sep 12 2003, 08:36 PM
Post #32

light sweet crude & so totally naturally gassy

Member No.: 738

Yea? Oh good!

I don't know either. I don't really want to know. I just didn't want to be alone not knowing.

Fuck I like being stupid! blink.gif

--------------------
!Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB

"it's always nice to help friends laugh the snot from their nose!"

.. and of course: fucking the heart break brigade until one truely learns to find the antichrist of one's own soul

no ones ever wanted to pay me shit.... oh yea they figure if i'm making money i should tell them all how because if i'm making money anyone should be able to do it... but otherwise if i go to them for opportunities.. they'd prefer i kiss their ass for nothing... or if i'm lucky i get to suck their dick!

these documents have been unsealed until 2069 in order to provide faith in fucking nothing dipshits

+Quote Post
Sara
post Sep 13 2003, 12:16 AM
Post #33

Sunny Sunflower

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

ZDLRFAN those pictures are so bad....and what's really sad is that it's all real....like those ppl suffered.... cry.gif

zmat2.gif mad.gif ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH i dont think those should be put in mental institutions, i think they should be killed, i dont care what this fucking achieve, it's a punishment, and they deserve to be punished.

u guys know if their activity is legal in the US? it seems odd to me that muslim groups are being targetted for terrorism potential while those KKK fucking morons are free like bunch of crazy fucks in the field.

--------------------
Reina, reina de mi vida Llena mi reino de alegria Tiene brillo en su mirada Goza de belleza consagra

+Quote Post
ImperialAerosolK...
post Sep 13 2003, 03:47 AM
Post #34

Freedom Advocate

QUOTE (Sarah @ Sep 13 2003, 08:16 AM)

u guys know if their activity is legal in the US? it seems odd to me that muslim groups are being targetted for terrorism potential while those KKK fucking morons are free like bunch of crazy fucks in the field.

Yeah, they've been protected by the ACLU in courts across the country.
But they were rendered pretty powerless by the CIA and FBI in the 60s.
Despite the more recent incidents we have been discussing, they have been pretty much a joke even amongst the white supremacists. But you can't forget history...

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Sep 13 2003, 06:34 AM
Post #35

I what do! Eat drums!

Member No.: 26

I think it depends on where you live Sarah. I lived in town where the KKK demonstrated. I've experienced violent and demeaning acts, so have my parents and siblings. In some places racism is so ingrained into your everyday life.

One thing about the Klan is, the people under those gowns can be business men, officers or teachers. But more important than the organization is the idea that organization propagates. So whether you're KKK, a neo nazi or a racist cop that uses his power to abuse people of color, they're all the SAME. And whether group B thinks group A is a joke is unimportant. The fact is, they're all working to achieve the same goal. To get rid of us.

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
ImperialAerosolK...
post Sep 13 2003, 10:24 AM
Post #36

Freedom Advocate

QUOTE (ZDLRfan @ Sep 13 2003, 02:34 PM)
I think it depends on where you live Sarah. I lived in town where the KKK demonstrated. I've experienced violent and demeaning acts, so have my parents and siblings. In some places racism is so ingrained into your everyday life.

One thing about the Klan is, the people under those gowns can be business men, officers or teachers. But more important than the organization is the idea that organization propagates. So whether you're KKK, a neo nazi or a racist cop that uses his power to abuse people of color, they're all the SAME. And whether group B thinks group A is a joke is unimportant. The fact is, they're all working to achieve the same goal. To get rid of us.

I really don't think they are a joke myself...by no means. I mean I have seen one demonstration but that was enough. They scare the fuck out of me.

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Sep 14 2003, 08:36 AM
Post #37

I what do! Eat drums!

Not me. Maybe when I was younger. But I've come to realize that the reason they do what they do is because of fear. So why should I fear them when they're afraid of us? I just hate them.

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Sep 14 2003, 08:37 AM
Post #38

I what do! Eat drums!

A lot.

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
ratmgirl
post Sep 14 2003, 02:01 PM
Post #39

Renegade

Member No.: 36

All KKK members should be stung out into a field and shot in the face.

--------------------
the whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, but wiser people are so full of doubts

- bertrand russell

+Quote Post
Recor S.
post Sep 15 2003, 11:46 AM
Post #40

g u i l t y

Member No.: 774

I think KKK members should be forced to do something for a community or something somewhere with African Americans....so they can see that all people are just that....PEOPLE....if that doesnt change their minds I dont know wat to do with them....shooting them in the face seems a little extreme though at times you can be angry enouhg to do that to a person....knowledge is the key....once you teach someone the knowledge to know that doing this is wrong, they can find a way out....if not, they could be doomed....

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Sep 15 2003, 12:02 PM
Post #41

I what do! Eat drums!

Nice thought but you can't make them do anything for the black community or Jewish community or any other community. It's not illegal to be a member of the KKK.

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
Recor S.
post Sep 15 2003, 12:12 PM
Post #42

g u i l t y

Member No.: 774

word but i was adding on to the fantasizing, lol....you also cant shoot someone in the face....however....why arent they illegal....that is unbelievable

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Sep 15 2003, 06:08 PM
Post #43

I what do! Eat drums!

They're protected by the First Admendment.

Shooting them in the face isn't realistic either but it's a better fantasy smile2.gif

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
Sara
post Sep 17 2003, 12:04 AM
Post #44

Sunny Sunflower

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

kkk is protected by the first amendement but sherman isnt? zmat2.gif

fuck, this is really pissing me off now

yeah i hate them too, and i cannot believe they are allowed to demonstrate, i think it's fucked in the head, severe double standards mad.gif

--------------------
Reina, reina de mi vida Llena mi reino de alegria Tiene brillo en su mirada Goza de belleza consagra

+Quote Post
Radisshu
post Sep 18 2003, 10:06 AM
Post #45

Radish Anarchist

Member No.: 286

well, them getting to demonstrate kinda goes with the whole "freedom of speach" thing, you know

--------------------
revolution is impossible if the majority isn't for it. first we need to make them realize.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2020 - 08:38 PM