Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kkk, http://www.kkk.com
rampage
post Sep 1 2003, 11:46 PM
Post #1

light sweet crude & so totally naturally gassy

Group: Activist
Member No.: 738

hmm.gif Zack has me reading the KKK websites. I've never read the KKK websites. It is interesting to know where the KKK is coming from politically and who associates themselves with the KKK. Though I'd just as soon not have this propaganda in my head. Though it is nice to understand what the KKK wants to represent itself as ~ America, the brut Christian force who needs all the laws behind it as it conquers the rest of the world beliefs who aren't Christian. uncsam.gif

--------------------
!Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB

"it's always nice to help friends laugh the snot from their nose!"

.. and of course: fucking the heart break brigade until one truely learns to find the antichrist of one's own soul

no ones ever wanted to pay me shit.... oh yea they figure if i'm making money i should tell them all how because if i'm making money anyone should be able to do it... but otherwise if i go to them for opportunities.. they'd prefer i kiss their ass for nothing... or if i'm lucky i get to suck their dick!

these documents have been unsealed until 2069 in order to provide faith in fucking nothing dipshits
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sara
post Sep 2 2003, 01:24 AM
Post #2

Sunny Sunflower

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

im not sure how christianity fits in all this, i mean, if ur black and christian, that doesnt seem to make a difference....

those little shit heads, really would like to burn all of them, kinda brutal i'm sorry ermm.gif

--------------------
Reina, reina de mi vida Llena mi reino de alegria Tiene brillo en su mirada Goza de belleza consagra

+Quote Post
rev79
post Sep 2 2003, 01:38 AM
Post #3

Nun Chuka Kata

Member No.: 412

I've stopped by that site before too, just for some laughs. These jack-offs really think they're on the way to taking over the country..when are they gonna wake up and realize their dead-end crusade is over? And isn't it just great how they've bombarded RaisetheFist.com with spew...is their anybody on the board that actually lives in fear of these people? I should hope not...

--------------------
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us, you're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you how this is going to begin. Now, I'm going to hang up this phone, and I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world...where anything is possible.
Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

+Quote Post
Sara
post Sep 2 2003, 02:16 AM
Post #4

Sunny Sunflower

Member No.: 3

not fear, but i'm just angry, like this whole racism stuff sort of goes beyond comprehension, like i dont get it u know....it's not ok and i dont know how someone can actually hate someone based on something like their skin colour ermm.gif

--------------------
Reina, reina de mi vida Llena mi reino de alegria Tiene brillo en su mirada Goza de belleza consagra

+Quote Post
rev79
post Sep 2 2003, 02:51 AM
Post #5

Nun Chuka Kata

Member No.: 412

QUOTE (Sarah @ Sep 2 2003, 05:16 AM)
....it's not ok and i dont know how someone can actually hate someone based on something like their skin colour ermm.gif

Its the 21st century, you'd think by now we could be viewing humanity a little bit differently, but its not happening. There's just too many separated groups right now, and it seems like they all at one time or another cross paths and butt heads with each other, making the hatred grow even more. Its a sad thing, and I want to get involved, but it seems like a neverending battle. I really want to give props to people that stand up to these 'hot seat' issues- Zack, Sherman, MLK, they're great people whose efforts can't go unrecognized.

Tony

--------------------
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us, you're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you how this is going to begin. Now, I'm going to hang up this phone, and I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world...where anything is possible.
Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

+Quote Post
rampage
post Sep 2 2003, 10:06 AM
Post #6

What do you guys think about Ward Connely's position on the government and how we should have the right to privacy to our race? So that the government can't use it for their elections, jury selections and gerrymandering, wars.... ninja.gif Is it possible?

to get you in the mood:EU: U.S. Anti-Terror Flight Rules Breach Privacy

This post has been edited by rampage: Sep 2 2003, 10:11 AM

--------------------
!Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB

.. and of course: fucking the heart break brigade until one truely learns to find the antichrist of one's own soul

no ones ever wanted to pay me shit.... oh yea they figure if i'm making money i should tell them all how because if i'm making money anyone should be able to do it... but otherwise if i go to them for opportunities.. they'd prefer i kiss their ass for nothing... or if i'm lucky i get to suck their dick!

these documents have been unsealed until 2069 in order to provide faith in fucking nothing dipshits

+Quote Post
ImperialAerosolK...
post Sep 3 2003, 05:36 AM
Post #7

Freedom Advocate

Member No.: 483

When I was 9 or 10 I saw the KKK demonstrate in a park across the street from my house when I lived in Oklahoma. I had no fucking idea what they were but I knew it was evil. It was like a stream of demons. I believe Rasta was challenging me then as a confused white boy who desperately wanted to escape from my race. Of course I feel better about being white now(I guess!) but to get your first impression of white "power" by watching a bunch of crackers burn a cross still makes me ashamed of being associated even by lineage with those fucks.

+Quote Post
Recor S.
post Sep 12 2003, 11:38 AM
Post #8

g u i l t y

Member No.: 774

LMAO @ the Gift Shop.

+Quote Post
cosmic
post Sep 12 2003, 11:54 AM
Post #9

Magneto, alpha(E/H)^2
Group Icon

Group: ZDLRNet Admin
Member No.: 1

rolleyes.gif

jeez how funny.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Ks_25.jpg ( 0bytes ) Number of downloads: 0

--------------------

Classic

+Quote Post
Recor S.
post Sep 12 2003, 12:24 PM
Post #10

g u i l t y

Crylol.gif

+Quote Post
rampage
post Sep 12 2003, 12:34 PM
Post #11

stupid.gif hmm.gif nonono.gif

This post has been edited by rampage: Sep 12 2003, 12:38 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Recor S.
post Sep 12 2003, 12:57 PM
Post #12

g u i l t y

What's wrong with you rampage?

+Quote Post
rampage
post Sep 12 2003, 02:10 PM
Post #13

Cosmic is a little sensitive about the subject of the KKK right now and he doesn't think their hate is very funny.

You think its funny?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Recor S.
post Sep 12 2003, 02:29 PM
Post #14

g u i l t y

yeah, i think the KKK gift shop is hilarious.

+Quote Post
rampage
post Sep 12 2003, 02:49 PM
Post #15

What's funny about it? What do they have which makes you laugh?

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2020 - 01:30 PM