IPB

( | )

5 V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ratm Or Perfect Government
V
Would you rather have Rage Against the Machine come back together, or would you rather have the government that you like best to come into play?
: 68

freedom_mumia
Jan 25 2005, 03:47 PM

Truth Advocate

Activist
29-July 04
Orlando, Florida

Perfect Government is definatly my vote, I mean of course I love RATM but when I put the two on the scales Perfect Gov. wins hands down. REPUBLIC!

--------------------
La ilaha il'Allah

George Orwell:
"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting."

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rage Head
Jan 26 2005, 10:52 AM

The Battle of Nashville

Activist
11-October 04
Tennessee

boo. haha, sorry just giving you a hard time. do realize that a perfect government is your idea of a perfect government, many people won't be happy with it, I'd want everyone happy, but that's impossible.

+Quote Post
cherry-pop
Jan 26 2005, 01:03 PM

Activist

Activist
12-January 05
uk

QUOTE(Metzli @ Jan 13 2005, 12:09 AM)
Will there ever be a "perfect goverment"? That is a contradiction in itself!! Crylol.gif So We might as well enjoy Rage in our lifetime... since only ONE out of those two are actually possible. laughing.gif

maybe not! tongue.gif
[right][snapback]152684[/snapback][/right]

agreed. everyone has a different opinion of what would be "perfect" so technically there is always gonna be a hell of a lot of people to complain about something they wanna change. wallbash.gif jerry.gif

--------------------
have you ever wondered what that smell is as you wander past a homeless person??? well, its probably the smell of your head up your arse.

You are not a slave

NICE WORK BONE DADDY

+Quote Post
regilas
Feb 6 2005, 06:19 PM

Writer

Activist
10-October 03
Minnesota

Everyone won't be happy at FIRST, Rage Head, but if we established a perfect government to the majority's eye, and we didn't exploit people, and everyone in the world were treated as people, and we began to respect our fellow beings, then eventually, we would all be happy.

Besides, I think there are more people unhappy now than if we were to establish my idea of a perfect government.

--------------------
A world this evil should be black, blind, and deaf, and without any feelings at all. Then there won't be any color to be seen, no hatred to be heard, and no pain to be felt.
- Anne Moody.

The simplest man or woman with passion will be more persuasive than the most eloquent without.
- Descartes

+Quote Post
Rage Head
Feb 6 2005, 07:33 PM

The Battle of Nashville

Activist
11-October 04
Tennessee

well that's kind of true, yet in my perfect government, I wouldn't want abortions, but might still have them legal anyways, but if I didn't, that would make people unhappy, and if I did that would make other people unhappy. it's the little things, but I see what your saying

+Quote Post
Lostphoenix
Feb 7 2005, 03:09 AM

soul rebel

Activist
31-December 04

well, perfect goverment is perfect utopia. if it happens, not in our lifetimes, not to mention that in 20 years England will have temperatures of Africa, africa will be inhabitable and absolutely majority of the world will be inhabitable and at places htat will be habitable there will be a war of survival, war for land. so what will be habitable, people will kill each other first. so unless we change the way we are destroying the planet, rest assured that our children will be the last humans on this planet unless they will be enlightened and treat each other with respect and help each other survive on the little land left. and still humanity will be reduced to the tribe - that would be a perfect goverment for me. equal members of tribe, each member having a role within a tribe and all people respecting each other. that takes a lot of meditation! and compassion! so the question should have been will human race survive or the ratm gets together? so before world goes bye bye, we can have ratm united to play us to die at least happy.
i think i read too many enviromental issues. sorry to bring you pessimistic prognossis of enviroment and squash dreams of perfect goverment.

--------------------
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

+Quote Post
PlzCheHelpMe
Feb 20 2005, 12:34 PM

Junior Activist

Activist
20-February 05

This is a ridiculous question. Id kill rage for the perfect government, and im sure theyd let it happen to. 4 lives to pay to abolish opression... Get your priorities straight.

+Quote Post
Casbah
Feb 21 2005, 01:01 PM

Trouble Man

Activist
12-April 03
Denver, Colorado

QUOTE(PlzCheHelpMe @ Feb 20 2005, 08:34 PM)
This is a ridiculous question. Id kill rage for the perfect government, and im sure theyd let it happen to. 4 lives to pay to abolish opression... Get your priorities straight.
[right][snapback]159665[/snapback][/right]

yeah, im pretty sure tim, tom, brad and zack are ready to become martyrs.

its a rockband.

and once you got your perfect government you would eliminate the need for a band like rage against the machine.

--------------------
I fucking SAID this would happen!

-Karl Marx

+Quote Post
Rage Head
Mar 5 2005, 06:30 PM

The Battle of Nashville

Activist
11-October 04
Tennessee

but the answer says "your idea of a perfect government", it doesn't mean a perfect world, if it was a perfect government or world that everybody was happy, I'd choose that, but it says "your ideal government", so that's not going to make everyone happy.

+Quote Post
defiance
Mar 5 2005, 06:55 PM

mind of a revolutionary

Activist
17-November 03
Minnesota

Well those people can deal with it. I mean, don't most of us Rage/Zack fans like Zack so much precisely because he calls for social justice and a better system? Isn't that one of the best and most important parts of the music? My biggest dream is to see a perfect government; Rage should be secondary. It's true that others might nto agree with my idea of a perfect government, but so what? I'm much more worried about providing freedom and equality for everyone who lacks it, about giving the people what is rightfully theirs, than I am about everyone agreeing with me. Besides, my idea of a perfect government would leave a lot of room for disagreement and for dialogue, and if most of the people wanted something else than they would be able to have it.

+Quote Post
Rage Head
Mar 6 2005, 05:51 AM

The Battle of Nashville

Activist
11-October 04
Tennessee

well that's a good point

+Quote Post
defiance
Mar 6 2005, 07:57 PM

mind of a revolutionary

Activist
17-November 03
Minnesota

Well I'm glad you think so, laugh.gif

+Quote Post
PlzCheHelpMe
Mar 7 2005, 03:54 PM

Junior Activist

Activist
20-February 05

but the answer says "your idea of a perfect government", it doesn't mean a perfect world, if it was a perfect government or world that everybody was happy, I'd choose that, but it says "your ideal government", so that's not going to make everyone happy.
You obviously dont know my ideal government...

+Quote Post
regilas
Mar 15 2005, 02:37 PM

Writer

Activist
10-October 03
Minnesota

^ I'd think it was communism, but then again, your ideal government might just be inspired by Che.

--------------------
A world this evil should be black, blind, and deaf, and without any feelings at all. Then there won't be any color to be seen, no hatred to be heard, and no pain to be felt.
- Anne Moody.

The simplest man or woman with passion will be more persuasive than the most eloquent without.
- Descartes

+Quote Post
Fred
Mar 22 2005, 08:42 AM

Freedom Advocate

Activist
19-December 02
uk dorset

i am really really shocked by this tread. you pepole must have it good if you prefer a rock band to a goverment.

1 billion pepole have no clean water depending on which way the votes go in the indian parliment over the next couple fo days hiv drugs could jump for 15 euro's a months to naerly 250 euro's a month. a death centace for many pepole.

i agree i would kill rage for the perfect goverment. Lifes not a fucking game. I would die for it.

god knows how many pepole die from amleria each day which is profetable. eminge a 747 crashing every day and your closes.

fred.

+Quote Post

5 V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

: · ·

· · ·

: 1st December 2020 - 09:58 AM