Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kkk, http://www.kkk.com
Recor S.
post Sep 12 2003, 02:54 PM
Post #16

g u i l t y

Group: Activist
Member No.: 774

The simple fact that a group of people who hate for a living would have a teal colored gift shop on their corny website is funny to me. I'm sorry if I wasn't "I hate the KKK" enough for you; but there's nothing I can say here that isn't already acknowledged by you and the others on this board. The KKK are dispicable, we all know that. So why repeat it a million times?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Sep 12 2003, 03:00 PM
Post #17

I what do! Eat drums!

Member No.: 26

QUOTE (Sarah @ Sep 2 2003, 05:24 AM)
those little shit heads, really would like to burn all of them, kinda brutal i'm sorry ermm.gif

That's not nearly as brutal as their history. We're talking about a group that is responsible for thousands upon thousands of lynching's. They burned blacks alive and saved body parts as trophies. There was a white supremacist that was put in a mental institution in the 70's. When they went to his house they found body parts of black people preserved in formaldehyde. They weren't his but had been passed on to him by his grandfather!!!!! How fucking sick is that, they pass on our body parts from generation to generation.

Some reminders:

Most people have seen this picture, the 1919 lynching William Brown in Douglas County, Nebraska
user posted image

1935 lynching of Rubin Stacy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
user posted image

1930 lynching of Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith in Marion, Indiana
user posted image

1936 lynching of Lint Shaw in Royston, Georgia
user posted image

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
rampage
post Sep 12 2003, 03:02 PM
Post #18

light sweet crude & so totally naturally gassy

Member No.: 738

No I hadn't seen those or heard of that... thank you for the info.

--------------------
!Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB

"it's always nice to help friends laugh the snot from their nose!"

.. and of course: fucking the heart break brigade until one truely learns to find the antichrist of one's own soul

no ones ever wanted to pay me shit.... oh yea they figure if i'm making money i should tell them all how because if i'm making money anyone should be able to do it... but otherwise if i go to them for opportunities.. they'd prefer i kiss their ass for nothing... or if i'm lucky i get to suck their dick!

these documents have been unsealed until 2069 in order to provide faith in fucking nothing dipshits

+Quote Post
Moremi
post Sep 12 2003, 03:16 PM
Post #19

I what do! Eat drums!

Member No.: 26

It's really sick, how proud they look standing next to the bodies...

--------------------
Efin ni iwa; o ma nru.

\o/

+Quote Post
Recor S.
post Sep 12 2003, 03:25 PM
Post #20

g u i l t y

Member No.: 774

That's disgusting....I have seen the first picture before and I believe some of the others....it's a disgrace how they can just stand there while their children are looking at them and everything.

+Quote Post
ImperialAerosolK...
post Sep 12 2003, 03:47 PM
Post #21

Freedom Advocate

Member No.: 483

QUOTE (rampage @ Sep 12 2003, 10:49 PM)
What's funny about it? What do they have which makes you laugh?

I have to agree that burning crosses make me uneasy too. Watch the KKK burn a cross when you're a kid then you will understand.

+Quote Post
resist
post Sep 12 2003, 05:11 PM
Post #22

Freedom Advocate

Group: banned
Member No.: 470

that first pic is fucking sad

+Quote Post
cosmic
post Sep 12 2003, 05:58 PM
Post #23

Magneto, alpha(E/H)^2
Group Icon

Group: ZDLRNet Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (rampage @ Sep 12 2003, 03:10 PM)
Cosmic is a little sensitive about the subject of the KKK right now and he doesn't think their hate is very funny.

You think its funny?

why am I a little sensitive right now? huh.gif

--------------------

Classic

+Quote Post
cosmic
post Sep 12 2003, 06:02 PM
Post #24

Magneto, alpha(E/H)^2
Group Icon

QUOTE (Recor S. @ Sep 12 2003, 03:54 PM)
The simple fact that a group of people who hate for a living would have a teal colored gift shop on their corny website is funny to me. I'm sorry if I wasn't "I hate the KKK" enough for you; but there's nothing I can say here that isn't already acknowledged by you and the others on this board. The KKK are dispicable, we all know that. So why repeat it a million times?

^^ Word.

--------------------

Classic

+Quote Post
rampage
post Sep 12 2003, 06:32 PM
Post #25

You're a little sensitive because of your experience the other day with your girlfriend and you needed to hear the word.
I wasn't about thinking rector was in anyway thinking the kkk was okay with his giggles. He had a right to laugh at their stupid gift shop.
But you cosmic, needed to hear the word

--------------------
!Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB

.. and of course: fucking the heart break brigade until one truely learns to find the antichrist of one's own soul

no ones ever wanted to pay me shit.... oh yea they figure if i'm making money i should tell them all how because if i'm making money anyone should be able to do it... but otherwise if i go to them for opportunities.. they'd prefer i kiss their ass for nothing... or if i'm lucky i get to suck their dick!

these documents have been unsealed until 2069 in order to provide faith in fucking nothing dipshits

+Quote Post
cosmic
post Sep 12 2003, 07:20 PM
Post #26

Magneto, alpha(E/H)^2
Group Icon

^^ huh, what experiences with my girlfriend? blink.gif Maybe you're mistaking me with Rage man Leca.

--------------------

Classic

+Quote Post
ImperialAerosolK...
post Sep 12 2003, 07:28 PM
Post #27

Freedom Advocate

Member No.: 483

QUOTE (cosmic @ Sep 13 2003, 03:20 AM)
^^ huh, what experiences with my girlfriend? blink.gif Maybe you're mistaking me with Rage man Leca.

Oh God Cosmic. Your girlfriend told rampage and didn't tell you? cool.gif

Sorry for a silly post in a serious thread but i couldn't resist...

+Quote Post
cosmic
post Sep 12 2003, 07:31 PM
Post #28

Magneto, alpha(E/H)^2
Group Icon

Crylol.gif .... dunno.gif

--------------------

Classic

+Quote Post
rampage
post Sep 12 2003, 08:02 PM
Post #29

Yea you're right Cosmic... That's Rage man Leca and his new gal

well you seemed sensitive enough to need the word... I was trying to get it for you and you seemed to enjoy it, so I'm glad I mistaked ya ..

Did it work out okay?

--------------------

+Quote Post
rampage
post Sep 12 2003, 08:04 PM
Post #30

how does renagades come in... bloom?

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2020 - 04:35 AM