rev79
Jun 13 2005, 02:44 PM

Nun Chuka Kata

Moderators
29-April 03
On top of you

Absolutely scandalous

--------------------
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us, you're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you how this is going to begin. Now, I'm going to hang up this phone, and I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world...where anything is possible.
Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
concept09girl
Jun 13 2005, 02:58 PM

Radically Distinctive

Activist
5-June 05
London

QUOTE(rev79 @ Jun 13 2005, 10:44 PM)
Absolutely scandalous
[right][snapback]177491[/snapback][/right]

LOL

--------------------
[CENTER][%^&CONTROVERSIAL_BITCH[/CENTER]

+Quote Post
RENNEGADE
Jun 13 2005, 05:24 PM

brandonwehby

Activist
30-July 04
where the hurricanes hit, South Florida

yeah i saw the thing

cant beleive it

--------------------
Straight Edge

http://www.myspace.com/whatsamyspace

Turn the other cheek? ha!

+Quote Post
TheShootingStar
Jun 13 2005, 07:06 PM

Freedom Advocate

Activist
2-April 03

I can!!!!! clap2.gif

I've been sayin it since day one... NOT GUILTY!!!!!!! clap2.gif

+Quote Post
ChiLanGa
Jun 13 2005, 07:11 PM

Mexican down under mate! orale :)

Activist
14-November 04
Sydney, Australia

Yeah i agree.

Not for one second did i ever think he was guilty.

Yeah he can be a little freaky at times (especially in terms of appearance), but honestly, i cant see jacko forcing anyone to do anything. He just seems so... fragile.. and weak. I reckon a 10 year old could take him.

--------------------
"What? The land of the FREE?! WHOEVER TOLD U THAT IS YOUR ENEMY!!!"

+Quote Post
TheShootingStar
Jun 13 2005, 07:32 PM

Freedom Advocate

Activist
2-April 03

^ laughing.gif

+Quote Post
Grimer 54
Jun 13 2005, 07:51 PM

loveable nemesis

Activist
17-December 03
New York City

QUOTE(TheShootingStar @ Jun 13 2005, 11:06 PM)
I can!!!!!  clap2.gif

I've been sayin it since day one...  NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!  clap2.gif
[right][snapback]177572[/snapback][/right]

QUOTE(ChiLanGa @ Jun 13 2005, 11:11 PM)
Yeah i agree.

Not for one second did i ever think he was guilty.

Yeah he can be a little freaky at times (especially in terms of appearance), but honestly, i cant see jacko forcing anyone to do anything. He just seems so... fragile.. and weak. I reckon a 10 year old could take him.
[right][snapback]177578[/snapback][/right]

Um. I think he got off because the Defense was able to show the woman as money grubbing and greedy, not because the man was innocent.

--------------------
This is the FiFTY-FOUR effect: (the loveable nemesis)
QUOTE(Grimer 54)
Society begets government. Anarchist theory is actually just a pseudo-intellectual state of denial, an idealistic illusion that can never be more than a wholly unfulfilled dream. Thus, it is a counter-productive measure that actually weakens, rather than improves the progress of society as government is inevitable in the maintenance of civilization. Therefore, it is infinitely more effective to pursue political upheaval through the system, rather then against the system. For despite all of its flaws, both Democracy and Capitalism are still rooted within the people themselves by rational and realistic means. That is not to say I advocate the status quo, but instead, a moral pursuit to right the endless wrongs brought on by the evils of human nature, via an unintimidated, undaunted, unmitigated spirit of liberty and justice for all, rather then the destructive hypocrisy of your so-called "revolution."

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend, to the death, your right to say it".
- attributed to Voltaire

Still a sheltered idealist... but learning:
This is no Oasis.

+Quote Post
ChiLanGa
Jun 13 2005, 08:51 PM

Activist
14-November 04
Sydney, Australia

QUOTE(Grimer 54 @ Jun 13 2005, 07:51 PM)

Um. I think he got off because the Defense was able to show the woman as money grubbing and greedy, not because the man was innocent.
[right][snapback]177587[/snapback][/right]

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm you think?

The fact that this woman is money hungry and greedy, could very well be the reason why he was accused in the first place. Otherwise its just his word against the kids. Thats why there was an investiagtion. Thats why the case was taken to court, so that certain aspects of the case could be assessed thoroughly , infront of a jury.

How do u propose his innocence can proven?

Would you like to see some footage of him NOT molesting some kid?

Theres plenty. wacko.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rev79
Jun 13 2005, 08:53 PM

Nun Chuka Kata

Moderators
29-April 03
On top of you

QUOTE(ChiLanGa @ Jun 13 2005, 10:11 PM)
but honestly, i cant see jacko forcing anyone to do anything. He just seems so... fragile.. and weak. I reckon a 10 year old could take him.
[right][snapback]177578[/snapback][/right]

"Fragile and weak". Gee, don't you think maybe that's the very kind of behaviour that coaxes in a small child. It makes them feel secure. And when you have a secure child, you have a very vulnerable child.

I don't care about verdicts. The man is a sick, guilty, molestating twat. There. I just convicted him, and he had a fair trial. Anybody got a problem with that?

--------------------
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us, you're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you how this is going to begin. Now, I'm going to hang up this phone, and I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world...where anything is possible.

+Quote Post
Bllrghtz
Jun 13 2005, 09:19 PM

Corporate media...The more you watch, the less you know

Activist
10-March 05
Lost Iceni

laughing.gif That was classic..... grin.gif

--------------------
Imagine a world....

WATCH THIS: PART 1 , PART 2 , PART 3 [right click - 'save target as' ]

+Quote Post
ChiLanGa
Jun 13 2005, 09:21 PM

Activist
14-November 04
Sydney, Australia

No problem. Just curious.. what makes you think he's guilty?

What has you so convinced that hes a sick, guilty, molestating twat?

--------------------

+Quote Post
RaTm1211
Jun 13 2005, 09:50 PM

Tonatiuh

ZDLRNet Admin
5-March 03
LA CA

Yea i think the family was lieing, just for the money. how easy is it for a family to come out and say jacko molested their kid. You know the media is gonna be behind the family . greedy greedy people. buuuut then again, you'll never know, maybe he really did do that stuff. we mau never know.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChiLanGa
Jun 13 2005, 10:02 PM

Activist
14-November 04
Sydney, Australia

True. Who knows. Who are we to judge? Who knows what goes on inside that poor mans head. All we know, is what we can see, and it looks as though this money hungry family has made its last accusation against the moonwalker.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rev79
Jun 13 2005, 10:07 PM

Nun Chuka Kata

Moderators
29-April 03
On top of you

QUOTE(ChiLanGa @ Jun 14 2005, 12:21 AM)
What has you so convinced that hes a sick, guilty, molestating twat?
[right][snapback]177600[/snapback][/right]

Circumstantial evidence. And if he isn't guilty(a very large 'if'), he sure has done a damn poor job of making himself out to be an innocent man.

Holding babies out windows, showing up in court in pajamas, admitting to sleeping with children because its 'loving', turning himself into a freakshow, constant sobbing instead of firmly stating his position like a real man..etc, etc. These aren't things you do if you're trying to appear innocent to the average eye.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

: · ·

· · ·

: 16th May 2022 - 06:38 AM